showletter3nv7.gif
showletter3nv7.gif
showletter3nv7.gif
showletter3nv7.gif

If u think u r unhappy,look at them

showletterak7.jpg

If u think ur job is tough,how abt him?

26213971bt9.jpg

If u think ur salary is low,how abt her?

62297010kr9.jpg

He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.

00vq6.jpg

"I felt very fortunate to live in this part of the world. I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I promise not to waste water. I pray that this little boy be alleviated from his suffering.

03gn7.jpg
01az3.jpg

I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the suffering in the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests. I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us about how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

32164392ig2.jpg

62661413sc1.jpg

94983229vo7.jpg

if u think u don't have have many frnds....

29929626gw8.jpg

You think study is burden,how abt her?

37117668pb7.jpg

When u feel like giving up,think of this man

85556584em1.jpg

If u think u suffer in life,do u suffer as much as he does?

69620095ec7.jpg

If u complaint abt ur transport system,how abt them?

sepeda2uz2.jpg

Were born in another part of the world.

Tsunami%20children.jpg

If u complaint abt ur transport system,how abt them?

38810135rj0.jpg

If ur society is unfair to u,how abt her?

80322400as1.jpg

rabbi_photo.jpg

Perhaps some haunting thoughts are continually recurring in your mind. Do you want happiness, the good life, greatness, to become disciplined, to live in reality? It racks your brains. Don’t give up. If you truly believe in something, you will get it done.

It is completely up to you. Resolve to be in control of your life. I can do it. I believe in myself. I’m going to get it done. No one can get into your brain and live for you. No one will “make you” great. Nobody can stop you and nobody can help you. That is your sole, independent responsibility.

The key to living is deciding to put what you know into practice. Either you are going To muddle through life, or you are going to take control and live according to ideals That make sense.

gratitude.jpg

What do you practice in your life? What do you do the most of?

If you practice being kind, you will get good at it.
If you practice being conscious, you’ll get good at it.
If you practice garnering peace in your life, you’re going to get good at it.

Of course, if you practice being unconscious, you’re going to get good at it. If you practice hate, you’re going to get good at it. If you practice love, you’re going to get good at it.

What a beautiful thing that every human being has been awarded, that, all you need to do is keep practicing, and if you practice, you’re going to get good at it.

tsunami3.jpg

56378818cj3.jpg

Make it a better place by Michael Jackson.....there is music in the video...if you want ...turn the volume off

[vg]8012374180225136267[/vg]

abdellah007

And this is only photos, what if we are looking to this with our naked eyes.
We should really be so thankful.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
:salam2:

Subhannallah, how much do we have, do we ever think about that, May Allah forgive us All.

Jazakallahu Khayran for sharing, Very Good reminder.

:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Jazak Allah Khair

We all need to stop complaining about what we do not have and start being grateful for what we do have. When you are complaining remember there is someone out their that is worst off than you. Do not take what you have for granite. Because there is no gurantee that one day this cannot be you.

May Allah bless the people that struggle in their eveyday lives and keep them on the straight path of worshipping you regardless their condition.Ameen:tti_sister:

Do I think my life is good???? Alhumdulilah I will accept it for it could have been worst.

Salam Amirah80

abu'muhammad

brother Helping humanity,

Thanks for sharing. Manytimes we are elevated in our world that we don't look to others. It gives message that : In all situations we need be thankful to the lord of worlds, and helpful to others as possible.

:jazaak:

helpinghumanity

Jazak Allah Khair

We all need to stop complaining about what we do not have and start being grateful for what we do have.

Sheikh Sadi was a great religious preacher of Islam in Iran. He was very poor. Once he had no shoes to wear and no money to buy them. Without shoes, while walking, his feet used to burn and pebbles bruised his feet. He was always in discomfort.

One day he went to a mosque at Kufa for prayers and saw at the entrance, a man with both his legs amputated. When Sheikh Sadi pondered over that man’s helplessness, his eyes opened.

He thanked God “ O God, how kind of you! You have kept my two legs safe!”

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Subhanallah! nice story referencing a Sheikh. Always easy to remember what we do not have and so hard to remember what we got.

Salam Amirah80

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:
:girl3::girl3::girl3:
walahi we r too stupid to not realize that we have a good life. we r too stupid no to thank our lord. i will make dua for them insha Allah i will.
MY LIFE IS BETTER THAN GOOD, THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GIVING ALL THAT I HAVE, I PROMISE I WILL BE GRATEFUL FROM NOW ON.

:wasalam:

muminah92

asalam w3likum
jazak allah kahir for sharing this
subhanallah every1 should be thankful for what they have and never complain coz there are some people that are living worser then u
alhamdullah we should always turn to allah coz have or don't have u can't take it wit u when u go
"what ever is with u, will be exhausted, and whatever is with allah(of good deeds) will remain"
"the more you thank me, the more i gave you..."
peace

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanallah. and to think that there are many people who are able to feed the poor, yet don't do it out of selfishness, or because they "need" something, which isn't true, they "want" something. those who are in need are those whom we just have seen. and how stupid was the photographer taking a picture and not helping the kid. subhanallah. heartless humans. subhanallah. jazakallah.

warda A

Sister

subhannallah
we should be thankful for all we have
it is the irony of this world that some people die from having too much to eat and others die from hunger

Khalil2u

Allah forgive me for each and every time I did not thank you. You have blessed me with the gift of living in the USA. I am poor living in poverty with my children. Thank you for this poverty here and not the true poverty of those in these photos. I always give dua for you to give them peace stop their suffering. I see that Zakat is a pillar for very good reason. Allah has given us the power to help them but we are to selfish. Allah give us the strength to help them. You are the best of helpers. Have mercy on us.:tti_sister:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asallamu Alaykum
jazakallah for the post
May Allah bless u Ameen
We shud Alwayz thank Allah inshallah
take care
wsallaam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:girl3::girl3:This is truly a sad thing. We do complain about the little things, and are ungrateful. Always look at the person below you and be thankful.

Inshallah we will think twice before we complain. Jazakallahu Khairan for this reminder.

:tti_sister::tti_sister:YA RABB, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON US.

WHICH IS IT OF THE FAVORS OF YOUR LORD SHALL YE DENY??

muslim-girl

May forgive us..

May forgive us really..
subhanaAllah so many things I have to changes after that vidoe.
the Dunya is also making us forget the reality...

I pray to Allah to forgive us, and to help them in this world and the hereafter..... Ameeen :tti_sister: