Doing Dhikr

Living Soul

:salam2: to all brothers and sisters

I want to draw attention of my brothers and sisters in Islam towards doing dhikr Allah SWT and His Rasool SAW by tongue and in heart while we are walking, travelling or doing any work. Its easy and just need to develop the habit. I see people listening to songs using MP3 player to consume there time and journey but that makes the time stressful and brings restlessness. If we use the same instrument that is MP3 but for hearing Quran and Naats or Nasheeds then ofcourse our free time will be converted into "Ibada". The whole life of a muslim is considered Ibada if he performs his "Fard". Hope my experience will help my sisters and brothers. Pray for me.
May Allah guide us Ameen.
:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asallamu Alaykum
jazakallah for the reminder
:ma:
May Allah guide us All
May Allah bless u n evry1 else
inshallah
Ameen
u will be in my duaz inshallah
take care
wsallam

salam okhtina
nice say, absolutly,here in ALgeria we do have some "doua" passted inside the buses "not all of them unfortunatly" in order to capture users attention, i do advice you brothers and sister to repeat "ADHKAR ASSABAH WAL MASSA" that mohamed salla allaho alayhi wasalm had advice us with.
if you can't have them brother and sister, i'll do my best to translet them,hopefully someone who has better english then mine will do it
wassalam alaykoum

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:salam2: to all brothers and sisters

I want to draw attention of my brothers and sisters in Islam towards doing dhikr Allah SWT and His Rasool SAW by tongue and in heart while we are walking, travelling or doing any work. Its easy and just need to develop the habit. I see people listening to songs using MP3 player to consume there time and journey but that makes the time stressful and brings restlessness. If we use the same instrument that is MP3 but for hearing Quran and Naats or Nasheeds then ofcourse our free time will be converted into "Ibada". The whole life of a muslim is considered Ibada if he performs his "Fard". Hope my experience will help my sisters and brothers. Pray for me.
May Allah guide us Ameen.
:wasalam:

:ma: Got me thinkin' now... :hijabi:

:salam2: