Don’t say insha’Allah!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2:

Don’t say insha’Allah!

..Never thought you’d hear that eh. Something that many of us do when making a dua is when making dua we say insha’Allah [if Allah wills]. So they would say, “may Allah give you biggest bestest thing in the world insha’Allah ameen” or “may Allah give you a pious spouse insha’Allah” etc.

Thats not making a dua, thats saying you want something if Allah wills, which of course is only possible if Allah wills, so whether we say it or not makes no difference as everything is up to Allah [subhanu wa ta3la] as it is. When making dua, as seen from the sunnah of the messenger of Allah SAW, we do not say insha’Allah but we be firm in the request.

The Prophet [salAllahu alayhi wa salam] said: “Let not any one of you say, ‘O Allaah, forgive me if You will, O Allaah, have mercy on me if You will.’ Let him be resolute in the matter, whilst knowing that no one can compel Allaah to do anything.” [Saheeh Bukhari and Muslim]

Also do not ever despair at the mercy of Allah and keep asking and asking, if you don’t get it in this world, you will insha’Allah get it in the next. And remember next time you make dua to Allah SWT…dont’ say insha’Allah *smiles*

:wasalam:

Living Soul

Verily you made the valid point and we should seek Allah's mercy at all times.May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on all of us Ameen.:tti_sister:

tulipflower777

Verily you made the valid point and we should seek Allah's mercy at all times.May Allah Ta'ala have mercy on all of us Ameen.:tti_sister:

I do agree with you, "We should seek Allah's mercy at all times.

:tti_sister:May His mercy descend into our homes and in our hearts