Dua Symbols for Microsoft Word

Noah

:salam2:

Does anyone know where I can get the 'dua symbols' i.e. salalahu 'alayhi was-salam in arabic caligraphy I used to have them in a word document, however, I think I've lost it.

I know how to type salalahu 'alayhi was-salam in arabic, however, I want it in caligraphy - like they have in books, etc.

If someone could tell me where I could get them, or perhaps post them on this forum it would be great.

I'm looking for all the dua's, i.e.

azza wa jall
tabarak wa ta'ala
radee Allahu 'anhu
etc

barakAllahu feekum, :wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

Does anyone know where I can get the 'dua symbols' i.e. salalahu 'alayhi was-salam in arabic caligraphy I used to have them in a word document, however, I think I've lost it.

I know how to type salalahu 'alayhi was-salam in arabic, however, I want it in caligraphy - like they have in books, etc.

If someone could tell me where I could get them, or perhaps post them on this forum it would be great.

I'm looking for all the dua's, i.e.

azza wa jall
tabarak wa ta'ala
radee Allahu 'anhu
etc

barakAllahu feek, :wasalam:

do u mean this?

sallahu alayhi wasalam

:saw:

:saw2:

maybe somebody could help u with the rest insha Allah

:wasalam:

amjaddamen

brother
iam afraid that iam not following you , but i'll try

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
greetings - alsalam 'alikm warahmat allah wabrakatooh

استغفر الله
i ask allah for forgiveness -astqfer allah

الله جلّ جلاله
allah exalted and gloryfied- allah jalla jalalhoo
صلى الله عليه وسلم
(pbuh)
جزاك الله خيرا
jazak allah khiren

Noah

jazakAllahu khayrn

what I'm looking for is something like this:

:saw:

as posted by the sister earlier.

However I know you can get it for MS word, rather than an image - so when you are tying something you can simply paste it into a sentence, change the size, etc without the image becoming distorted.

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
If you have the right Arabic font, all these will appear correctly in any application which supports Unicode:

These are not pictures; each is a single character which represents the entire expression and has a unique code point. If you don't have the right font, or no Unicode support, these characters will appear garbled.
والسلام

Noah

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله
If you have the right Arabic font, all these will appear correctly in any application which supports Unicode:

These are not pictures; each is a single character which represents the entire expression and has a unique code point. If you don't have the right font, or no Unicode support, these characters will appear garbled.
والسلام

akh, barakAllahu feek

Which font are you using?
My computer has arabic installed, however I can see the expressions. So I probabbly need to install the font.

AbuHarris

Brother
وعليكم السلام​
There are quite a few fonts which have those expressions. You can try the 'PDMS Saleem Quran Font' which can be downloaded from here:
http://www.pakdata.com/products/arabicfont
If you can't see the expressions in my previous post, after you install the font look at my previous post again. You should be able to see the expressions, inshallah.
والسلام​