Egypt

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Help America!!!

Salaam,

If Egypt does not open the roads for the Gaza convoy..we must boycott Egypt.

Please call the Egyptian embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:astag:
Egypt is a vey good country.
Their doors and extending of help always open for our brothers and sisters from Palestine as they usual do!
But did you know sister Aapa that Israel has made several treat to Egypt for helping!!!

Maybe you could suggest with America as every know that Israel has very good relaionship with American maybe they can help putting some good sense and make Isreal realise that killing innocent is a wrong!

~May Allah swt guide us all~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

salahdin

if Muslims truly wish for victory, then they must change what is in themselves as Allaah says that which translates as: “…Indeed Allaah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves …” (Ar-Ra’d: 11).This applies the whole Muslim ummah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sisters..this thread is about Egypt. Egypt. This is not about the United States. If I wanted to write about the US I would have written a thread.

Egypt has made the choice to not open the gates/roads to humanitarian aid for Palestine. This is the topic sister. Egypt has decided not to allow the convoy to pass. Hello, did you read what I wrote.

Yes, sister I know my history.. however, Egypt claims to be Muslim...where I come from you either put up or shut up...I do not see Egypt making a good choice. I do not care if you are atheist, Muslim, Jew, there are children being killed daily...

Why are you trying to turn around a simple request. This one can not be blamed on the US. This is time for Egypt to man up. Egypt has to decide who they bow down to and worship. Actions speak louder than words. The Egyptian do not fear Allah they fear the Israeli.

This is a post asking for a simple phone call..you either make the call or you do not. This is not bashing anyone.

The comments about this being funny are very sad. You find time to laugh while children die.

Please forgive my passion; however I have taken personal risks in my life and have paid for taking those risks. I have been warned at times not to write on the internet. Trust me I write to politicians, policy makers, and read as much as I can before I make a decision. I do this for the Love and Fear of Allah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
if Muslims truly wish for victory, then they must change what is in themselves as Allaah says that which translates as: “…Indeed Allaah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves …” (Ar-Ra’d: 11).This applies the whole Muslim ummah.

beautiful brother, thats exactly wat im trying to tell everyone here prove yourself to be a true muslim 1st.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Metamorphosis is a change of spirit. We are given a mind...if we do not use it nothing will change.
What I am talking about is action. Funny thing..the Prophet was a man of action.

If I were in Egypt I would suggest a human chain. If the government will not allow passage..take one package at a time and pass it to the next person...faith incorporates action.

The convoy reached the border by action.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
we have to get to the very core of it!

Salaam,

Sisters..this thread is about Egypt. Egypt. This is not about the United States. If I wanted to write about the US I would have written a thread.

Egypt has made the choice to not open the gates/roads to humanitarian aid for Palestine. This is the topic sister. Egypt has decided not to allow the convoy to pass. Hello, did you read what I wrote.

Yes, sister I know my history.. however, Egypt claims to be Muslim...where I come from you either put up or shut up...I do not see Egypt making a good choice. I do not care if you are atheist, Muslim, Jew, there are children being killed daily...

Why are you trying to turn around a simple request. This one can not be blamed on the US. This is time for Egypt to man up. Egypt has to decide who they bow down to and worship. Actions speak louder than words. The Egyptian do not fear Allah they fear the Israeli.

This is a post asking for a simple phone call..you either make the call or you do not. This is not bashing anyone.

The comments about this being funny are very sad. You find time to laugh while children die.

Please forgive my passion; however I have taken personal risks in my life and have paid for taking those risks. I have been warned at times not to write on the internet. Trust me I write to politicians, policy makers, and read as much as I can before I make a decision. I do this for the Love and Fear of Allah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But ofcourse i understand !

The problem is too deep we have to get to the very core of it!

1.The border belong to Egypt but the Israelis is on the guard at the otherside they are on the trigger to shoot at any thing that pass !
It easy to say, now, will you like to be on the ship passing after Egypt borders entering Israel sea and got shot at cuz you are consider transpassing once you are on that sea!
The Israel did not acknowledge any law !!!
Egypt have open the borders and ignoring, considering the area did not own by Israel!
There are not only muslims but Christians are being murder in Gaza they are being chase and lost their own identity,their live even on their birth place!

The Jews are prophet killer!
They even challenge Allah swt words!!!
They are killing
killing
killing
even world peace civilians!
muslim and non!
Now we are not going to create many wars!
Make many live lost!
There are Jews all over the world!
Killiing won't end but creating more hate!

Base on these reason The govermnent of America should step in cuz Israel won't listen but The US!

This is my point!

Thank you ,
~Wassalam .

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I don't understand why some claim boycotting is so hard. It isn't too hard to prioritize which countries are causing more damage to the Muslims comparatively. A country that is directly causing the deaths of innocent Muslims (USA, Israel) is doing more damage than the countries that are directly assisting them, and helping with things like the blockade on Gaza (e.g. Egypt), and that is more damaging than a country that has banned the niqab.

Boycotts work, and there are plenty of cases in the last 70 years where we can see that boycotts have been effective. There was an elderly black lady called Rosa Parks who refused to give up her seat and move to the back of the bus for a white person in the 1950s. The bus forcefully removed her. The boycott that took place immediately, where all coloured people stopped going on the public buses resulted in the city changing their laws on who can sit on what part of the bus.

I'm not sure about calling up embassies. Economical issues make the biggest difference. That's the only way to make a point or pass on a message, when you cannot do it through physical force. That's the main reason wars are started.
Assalam alaikum.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Call Israel embassy!!!

I don't understand why some claim boycotting is so hard. It isn't too hard to prioritize which countries are causing more damage to the Muslims comparatively. A country that is directly causing the deaths of innocent Muslims (USA, Israel) is doing more damage than the countries that are directly assisting them, and helping with things like the blockade on Gaza (e.g. Egypt), and that is more damaging than a country that has banned the niqab.

Boycotts work, and there are plenty of cases in the last 70 years where we can see that boycotts have been effective. There was an elderly black lady called Rosa Parks who refused to give up her seat and move to the back of the bus for a white person in the 1950s. The bus forcefully removed her. The boycott that took place immediately, where all coloured people stopped going on the public buses resulted in the city changing their laws on who can sit on what part of the bus.

I'm not sure about calling up embassies. Economical issues make the biggest difference. That's the only way to make a point or pass on a message, when you cannot do it through physical force. That's the main reason wars are started.
Assalam alaikum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on brother and sisters!
You don't boycott Islamic country!!!
It rediculous!

Just boycott Israel N it's goods alone!
Make the Israel Jews answer to all the Jews in the world !
As their bad deed done!

Now instead of calling the Egypt embassy it was actually the Israel embassy that every one should call up!

Thank you,
Take Care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The US should step in and Help!

Pharaoh Hosni Mubarak will get his taste of hellfire soon.

If we do boycott a country, who is most effected by it? The dictator and his army or the farmer and the miner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:astag:

One do not curse another muslim!!!

Allah swt Messenger Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah s.a.w (peace && blessings be upon him) said,
"Do you know the thing which most commonly brings people into Paradise? It is fear of Allah swt and good character.
Do you know what most commonly brings people into Hell?
It is the two hollow things:
the MOUTH and the private parts." [Tirmidhi]

Narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah swt be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah swt~ Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah s.a.w (peace and blessings of Allaah swt be upon him) said:
"It is not appropriate for a sincere believer to be given to cursing." [Muslim]

Narrated by Abu'l-Darda' (may Allaah swt be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah swt Prophet Muhammad Rasulullah s.a.w(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say:
"Those who curse a great deal will not be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection." [Muslim]

As i mentioned the blockade didn't matter it's not so big deal to pass it but the discovery after that!

Recent flotilla fate!
Israeli troops storm Gaza flotilla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFEBbDkyrqQ&feature=related

We need bigger supporting in the success
of tackling this on and on...... going issue!!!

The US should step in and Help!

Thank you,
Take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
World condemns Israel raid on Gaza aid convoy .

:allahuakbar:

The recent flotilla got in and lost their live!

World condemns Israel raid on Gaza aid convoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scf5K0ZHdxE&feature=channel

People all over the world have protested against Israel's attack on an aid-carrying convoy bound for Gaza that left several pro-Palestinian activists on board dead and many more injured.

The Freedom Flotilla, a convoy of six ships carrying hundreds of activists, political leaders and journalists from around the world, was trying to deliver about 10,000 tonnes of basic aid including food, medicines, and construction material, in an attempt to break the Israeli blockade on Gaza.

flotilla's organisers said that Israeli forces were the ones to open fire first.

Nonetheless, there is a unanimous agreement across the world that the assault was unjustly disproportionate.

Ban Ki-moon, the UN chief, has said he is "shocked by reports of killings and injuries"
Several countries have called for urgent meetings on Israel's lethal use of force.

Al Jazeera's Nour Odeh and Nadim Baba report on the reactions of political leaders and ordinary people across the world.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wssalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister your responses have nothing to do with the post. They are good but do not belong on this thread.

This is about Muslim responsibility towards Muslims and oppressed people. Secondly, Zionists and Jews run the US. I have posted enough threads on this subject.

It is time for Muslims to be accountable and responsible for ourselves.
Boycott Egypt..if the farmer becomes angry enough he will demand change.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
One do not curse another muslim!!!

As calling embassy of Egypt or condemn acts of some corrupted political leaders, we don´t curse another muslim. We have right to tell him/them we don´t accept they acts and acts of they governments. We don´t need to accept every criminal acts they do againts they own people or the people of Palestine only, because they are muslims.

I do believe that most of Egyptians too don´t accept they own leaders but Mubarak and his government don´t listen and respect will of they people. The near (and also far) history of Egypt is full of political violent. Last leader who care about issue of Palestine was propably Nasser - but he passed away a long time ago. Leaders after him have made they own policy by they own rules; Sadat and Mubarak.

As I wrote - condemning they dictatorships haven´t nothing to do as curse them as muslims. As they are muslims, they should then protect they own brothers and sisters in Islam, not zionists!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Regarding a sister's comment on Jews and Zionists. I doubt anyone here was ever personally screwed over by a Jew or Zionist. But I'm pretty sure we all were screwed over by fellow Muslims. And if you lived and studied in the US, you'll admit that if it wasn't for your Jewish teachers, you wouldn't be as successful as you probably are. My Jewish teachers were awesome. :]

I'm not taking sides here; I'm just giving my personal experience.

Unfortunately here is kind of members too "whose were ever personally screwed over by a Jew or Zionist". I am not going to details as this is off topic, but I for example am one of them - zionists have murdered my husband and many of my dear friends - and also here are members from occupied Palestine.

Me too have had jew teacher as well muslim teacher and I haven´t nothing bad to say about them; but as I wrote - this is about policy of Egypt and making call to embassy to condemn they policy against humanitarian aid convoy(s) to Gaza.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

off topic or maybe not. . .

A simple picture of a soldier and an afghan girl hurt everyone who was an american and they stood up to defend themselves.

I ask, exactly what do you suppose the egyptians are feeling like, right now.Just becasue it's a muslim country.we can say whatever we like about them.Yeah i know it's about EGYPT not EGYPTIAN but what about all those thread which hurt you guys which were about AMERICA not AMERICANS!!!

i'm sorry but one should step into others shoes too.It's not JUST egypts fault that palestine is in trouble or kids die everyday.Just like it's not only America's fault that Afghanistan is in trouble and kids die everyday...similar crimes arn't they??.US planes fly and kill innocents, egyptians just live their lives and people are killed...Either accept both as a IDIOTS or NON. Because it's sick that you stand for one and boycott the other....

and i feel my Egyptians brothers and sisters are amazing that they are Quiet instead of proving their point like the American brothers and sisters do and, like they have a right to do so.

Yeah yeah the threads about egypt. . .

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I totally agree with Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy and brother Adam Muslim as well. I wish only the Ummah had feared Allah more than those bloody zionists.

The solution to the problem of the Muslim Ummah lies only in the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. We need to establish Islam in this world. And brothers I do also agree that we should ourselves improve and the victory will be ours. But this process of improvement should be dynamic. We improve ourselves by striving to make Islam rule the world again. We can only improve through actions and our dedication to Islam. The World needs a REFORM, The rise of Khilafa again.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

If US don't stop killing innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan... we must boycott US
Please call the US embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If France don't allow Niqab... we must boycott France.
Please call the France embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If India don't stop killing innocent kashmiris.. we must boycott India.
Please call the Indian embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If Pakistan don't stop supporting US.. we must boycott Pakistan
Please call the Pakistani embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If Arab countries don't stop exporting oil to US... we must boycott Arab countires.
Please call the Arab countries embassies in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

and list goes on..........................................
boycott this earth lets go to Moon or Mars now :D ...:lol:

:wasalam:

salam alaikum

sometimes I feel so helpless, and I start thinking where can I find a just land, peaceful land, concerning the wide spread problems around the world, injustice, violation of Allah's orders everywhere.
sometimes I feel, it would better for me I went to Saudi for Islamic studies.
sometimes I think I'll go there or somewhere else....I don't know what I'm searching of!!
even some days before I had some place to go, but slowly slowly Im feeling that there is none. where I can live with peace! seeing that there no violation of Allah's order, sometimes I feel, the more I'm going to think, the more I loose....

but Alhamdu li Allah, I'm peaceful at my room, where none is with me, I can pray, cry to Allah, no one will give me a twisted eye! I feel good, when I see hamdu li Allah I'm fine, so many people are suffering a lot, there is violence everywhere, hamdu li Allah, I've a safe place to live, I've dress to cover my self, food to eat, what else I need that I can freely pray to Allah, subhan Allah.

but there is prob also, when I feel that I'm living comfortably here, and may be my other brothers are suffering in their fight for the human rights, my sisters are fighting for their rights for Hijab.....that really made me angry, cry, let me down in my knees before Allah azza wa jal....

but....
but...

these 'but'...list goes on....

may Allah subhanahau wa ta'la help us to revive our pride and peace, ameen
may Allah azza wa jal help us to get our rights back, ameen
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us in our prescribed victory, ameen

JazakAllah khair
wassalamu alaikum

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
salam alaikum

sometimes I feel so helpless, and I start thinking where can I find a just land, peaceful land, concerning the wide spread problems around the world, injustice, violation of Allah's orders everywhere.
sometimes I feel, it would better for me I went to Saudi for Islamic studies.
sometimes I think I'll go there or somewhere else....I don't know what I'm searching of!!
even some days before I had some place to go, but slowly slowly Im feeling that there is none. where I can live with peace! seeing that there no violation of Allah's order, sometimes I feel, the more I'm going to think, the more I loose....

but Alhamdu li Allah, I'm peaceful at my room, where none is with me, I can pray, cry to Allah, no one will give me a twisted eye! I feel good, when I see hamdu li Allah I'm fine, so many people are suffering a lot, there is violence everywhere, hamdu li Allah, I've a safe place to live, I've dress to cover my self, food to eat, what else I need that I can freely pray to Allah, subhan Allah.

but there is prob also, when I feel that I'm living comfortably here, and may be my other brothers are suffering in their fight for the human rights, my sisters are fighting for their rights for Hijab.....that really made me angry, cry, let me down in my knees before Allah azza wa jal....

but....
but...

these 'but'...list goes on....

may Allah subhanahau wa ta'la help us to revive our pride and peace, ameen
may Allah azza wa jal help us to get our rights back, ameen
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us in our prescribed victory, ameen

JazakAllah khair
wassalamu alaikum

Ameen summa Ameen.