excited to know

assalamualaikum.
first of all i want to apologize because i'm not good in writing but i still want to write.
i'm really excited to know how islam is practised in every palace. so, can you guys share how your daily life as a muslim at home, school and workplace? thank you. :)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
assalamualaikum.
first of all i want to apologize because i'm not good in writing but i still want to write.
i'm really excited to know how islam is practised in every palace. so, can you guys share how your daily life as a muslim at home, school and workplace? thank you. :)

wa aleykum salaam.

i think it wont be easy for how to all But as individual possible; now as your bio as a muslim why not first tell us ..how your daily life as a muslim at home, school and workplace?

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalam Alaikum. Well my life at home is eat, watch tv, do dhikr, pray, do
durood, and bathroom not in any type of order or scheduled manner. Outside
it's.. I don't know like walking and stuff and when i got to Masjid I pray
and insha'Allah I will got to school for Islamic studies to be a a Mufti, I don't
work but insha'Allah when i find a suitable job that's a halal one I will work
insha'Allah.

wa aleykum salaam.

i think it wont be easy for how to all But as individual possible; now as your bio as a muslim why not first tell us ..how your daily life as a muslim at home, school and workplace?

assalamualaikum.. thanks for asking :)

i live in country which islam is main religion. i am free to practise islam in every single thing in my life. starting my day with subuh prayer and than i go to work. i pray zuhur at my workplace. my working hour is end at 5pm. than i go home and pray asar. here, women are free to wear hijab at school and workplace. :)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
assalamualaikum.. thanks for asking :)

i live in country which islam is main religion. i am free to practise islam in every single thing in my life. starting my day with subuh prayer and than i go to work. i pray zuhur at my workplace. my working hour is end at 5pm. than i go home and pray asar. here, women are free to wear hijab at school and workplace. :)

asalaam aleykum

thank you and now it is my turn.

I am 'miskeen' live simple life
my only word is "dhikr Llah"(wa aqeem salat li dhikry) in words and deeds, any where anyplace and time and moment...within any dealing of buying and selling.
"Alhamd li LLAH".:::::::::::::::::::::

wa shukran