Fake hadith

dianne

Salam brother & sister,

Is anyone in here have a list of the fake hadith,mind to share,mine one is in Malay language,im lazy to find it on website,lol

If u guys have it,kindly quote it in here? Thanks

wassalam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
There is a book called FAKE PEARLS in English which mentions some da`eef and maw`doo ahaadeeth. It's chapters deal with the different ahadeeth according to who declared them to be weak, like Imam Ibn Al-Jawzee, Mullah `Alee Al-Qaareee, Imam Al-Albaanee etc. If I have time I'll mention a few. It's where I'm getting mine from.

Many books of hadeeth etc have been reprinted and translated with the classification of the ahaadeeth within. Buloogh Al-Maraam for example.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i like to read the ahadith from bukhari and abu dawud may ALLAH SWT be pleased with them. i think when you read them enough, you can kind of spot out weak hadith because they greatly go against other narrations regarding a particular subject. what i mean is, if 20 people narrated in similarity on a topic and 1 person says totally different on the same topic, most likely that person's narration is weak ( da'eef ).

just my understanding of it.
:wasalam:

Salam brother & sister,

Is anyone in here have a list of the fake hadith,mind to share,mine one is in Malay language,im lazy to find it on website,lol

wassalam

Give that to brother alkathiri. as long as i know he knows malay language, he could translate it.

dianne

Give that to brother alkathiri. as long as i know he knows malay language, he could translate it.

Mine one is 100 list of dhaif,weak hadith
i know how to read it,coz im also malay,but to translate it kinda totally differents.
it doest same as like we eat fried eggs & boiled eggs.lol even it also eggs

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

i like to read the ahadith from bukhari and abu dawud may ALLAH SWT be pleased with them. i think when you read them enough, you can kind of spot out weak hadith because they greatly go against other narrations regarding a particular subject. what i mean is, if 20 people narrated in similarity on a topic and 1 person says totally different on the same topic, most likely that person's narration is weak ( da'eef ).

just my understanding of it.
:wasalam:

The study requires knowledge of Asmaa ur-Rijaal as well as knowledge of other elements. Sometimes two ahaadeeth look contrary to eachother, but in reality they are not. The messenger sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said,

"Whomsoever Allah intends good for, he grants him understanding of the religion." [I know this narration is recording in the major works on hadeeth, but I remember it in the early part of Kitaab ul-`Ilm of An-Nasaa`ee]​

Anyway, some of those blessed Scholars whom Allaah has granted this understanding, have been able to reconcile between many narrations which appear to oppose eachother. Therefore I recommend you to follow the guidance of the scholars and not to initiate your own investigation.

Al-Bukhari's Jaami` is Saheeh and the most authentic book after the Qur'aan, if this is the book of Imam Al-Bukhari, rahimahullah, that you enjoy reading along with Abu Daawoods Sunan, rahimahullah, then know that in the Saheeh of Al-Bukhari, you won't get any weak and fabricated narrations. If it's a book like Al-Adab Al-Mufrad then ok yes there are plenty of weak and/or fabricated narrations, but it isn't for you and me to find them, we may have the ability to spot a couple, but we cannot discuss them like the muhaditheen, may Allah's mercy be on them.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Here is one hadeeth qudsi,

"If not for you (O Muhammad) I would not have created the universe."

The above hadeeth is fabricated as stated by Imams As-Saghaani, Ibn Al-Jawzee, As-Suyootee, Tahir Pataani and I believe also by Al-Albaanee

muharram23

Staff member
Salam brother & sister,

wassalam

Salamu alaykum

have u tried google search for daeef hadeeth sis?

Wasalam

al-muslimah

Sorry I can't tell if that was sarcasm or your honest reaction. Please don't be offended.

:S :confused:did I mistaken in saying something? wallah I’m talking seriously bro,is there really thing such as fake hadith? All I know that anything that our beloved prophet says, is Hadith.. so It’s not possible to read that there is fake hadith’s..all I mean is that its impossible anything our prophet says is fake ..i don’t know maybe I don’t know much about this. But someone explain please..

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:S :confused:did I mistaken in saying something? wallah I’m talking seriously bro,is there really thing such as fake hadith? All I know that anything that our beloved prophet says, is Hadith.. so It’s not possible to read that there is fake hadith’s..all I mean is that its impossible anything our prophet says is fake ..i don’t know maybe I don’t know much about this. But someone explain please..

It is not the messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam who created these fake hadeeth, the messenger spoke with revelation, he spoke with the truth. The companions may Allaah be pleased with them all, those who sacrificed their lives for the deen, who sacrificed their wealth, their limbs, their time, their effots and their families were the noble ones who conveyed this knowledge to us, via ahaadeeth. They took the utmost care to capture everything the Messenger said and conveyed it to others. They also captured his actions and his tacit approvals, to convey this to their families and companions who weren't present.

For this reason, the companions and family of the prophet such as the Mother of the Believer's, `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her and destroy those who have malice for her, narrated around 2000 plus ahaadeeth (if I'm correct). Other companions also conveyed large numbers including Abu Hurayrah, Abu Moosaa al-Ash`aree, Abu Sa`eed al-Khudri, may Allaah be pleased with them all. They passed these ahaadeeth to the next generation of Muslims to come, those who never saw, met or lived in the time of the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam. So this knowledge was verbally transmited to them, those who we refer to as the Taabi`een.

Some of the sahaabah and tabi`een had books with their narrations, for more information about these early books, search around for a treatise on hadeeth by Shaykh `Abdul-Ghaffaar Hassan Ar-Rahmaanee, rahimahullaah. Anyway, as the knowledge was trasmitted down the ladder of generations, people made mistakes in trasmitting hadeeth, they may not have mentioned who they heard it from (creating a missing link in the chain) and other such errors. The hypocrites, the liars and the shi`aa were guilty of fabricating ahaadeeth, making their own chains attached to the texts that they created (yet in some cases didn't even give a chain, what idiots!).

Anyone can say that the Prophet, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said/did/approved of such and such. But you cannot except that statement to be true, because there are many filthy liars out there, many forgetful and unrighteous people. So in order to judge the authenticity of the hadeeth, it shouldn't clearly contradict that which is authentic from the Qur'aan or the Sunnah. But a more in-depth study is to study the isnaad (the chain or narration) to see if it has any defects. If it doesn't even have a change, then it is unknown or even fabricated.

The study of hadeeth is very deep, to suffice I'm just going to give one quick example of a weak hadeeth. There exists a hadeeth (of `Alee I believe) that states that one places their hands on the navel when praying, however in the chain of narration is a man named `Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Ishaaq. Now many of the people said that Ibn Ishaaq was abandoned, i.e. that for some reason his narrations are totally abandoned, maybe due to his character or weak memory or something or other. Due to this, ahaadeeth which have been transmitted through him will be rejected in general, but this may not always be the case.

I think this will suffice, I ain't well aquainted with ahaadeeth, so I don't really want to say more, however check out this link for more info.

al-muslimah

It is not the messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam who created these fake hadeeth, the messenger spoke with revelation, he spoke with the truth. The companions may Allaah be pleased with them all, those who sacrificed their lives for the deen, who sacrificed their wealth, their limbs, their time, their effots and their families were the noble ones who conveyed this knowledge to us, via ahaadeeth. They took the utmost care to capture everything the Messenger said and conveyed it to others. They also captured his actions and his tacit approvals, to convey this to their families and companions who weren't present.

For this reason, the companions and family of the prophet such as the Mother of the Believer's, `Aa'ishah, may Allaah be pleased with her and destroy those who have malice for her, narrated around 2000 plus ahaadeeth (if I'm correct). Other companions also conveyed large numbers including Abu Hurayrah, Abu Moosaa al-Ash`aree, Abu Sa`eed al-Khudri, may Allaah be pleased with them all. They passed these ahaadeeth to the next generation of Muslims to come, those who never saw, met or lived in the time of the Messenger, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam. So this knowledge was verbally transmited to them, those who we refer to as the Taabi`een.

Some of the sahaabah and tabi`een had books with their narrations, for more information about these early books, search around for a treatise on hadeeth by Shaykh `Abdul-Ghaffaar Hassan Ar-Rahmaanee, rahimahullaah. Anyway, as the knowledge was trasmitted down the ladder of generations, people made mistakes in trasmitting hadeeth, they may not have mentioned who they heard it from (creating a missing link in the chain) and other such errors. The hypocrites, the liars and the shi`aa were guilty of fabricating ahaadeeth, making their own chains attached to the texts that they created (yet in some cases didn't even give a chain, what idiots!).

Anyone can say that the Prophet, sal-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam said/did/approved of such and such. But you cannot except that statement to be true, because there are many filthy liars out there, many forgetful and unrighteous people. So in order to judge the authenticity of the hadeeth, it shouldn't clearly contradict that which is authentic from the Qur'aan or the Sunnah. But a more in-depth study is to study the isnaad (the chain or narration) to see if it has any defects. If it doesn't even have a change, then it is unknown or even fabricated.

The study of hadeeth is very deep, to suffice I'm just going to give one quick example of a weak hadeeth. There exists a hadeeth (of `Alee I believe) that states that one places their hands on the navel when praying, however in the chain of narration is a man named `Abdur-Rahmaan Ibn Ishaaq. Now many of the people said that Ibn Ishaaq was abandoned, i.e. that for some reason his narrations are totally abandoned, maybe due to his character or weak memory or something or other. Due to this, ahaadeeth which have been transmitted through him will be rejected in general, but this may not always be the case.

I think this will suffice, I ain't well aquainted with ahaadeeth, so I don't really want to say more, however check out this link for more info.

:eek: First time I ever know this!! Although I’m studying "Islamic culture"-sources of legislation in Islam- but this was never mentioned in the book!!
Its really annoying when you see those people fabricating ahaadeeth making their own chain as if its related to prophet Mohammad’s text !!!:angryred: Its also annoying when you know that the hypocrites, the liars and the “SHI'AA” have a hand in this!! I get so mad when they consider SHI'AA under the umbrella of "Islam”:mad: after all the things they do!!

Anyway brother thank you alot for this information, it was really beneficial! Jazaka Allah kol khair.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
BaarakAllaah feek.

Whatever I said that was correct, was from Allaah; whatever I said that was incorrect was from myself and Shaytaan. I couldn't delve into it into as much detail and examples as possible, due to fear of erring.