Fake Islamic Sites to Avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSecret

* REMOVED BY ADMIN*

Dont tell people not to go to websites, because you are unwittingly ADVERTISING their sites.

Most of these sites are famous because of unintelligent Muslims who forward the sites in emails.

mhamzah

:salam2:

Brother these are not Islamic website nor do they profess to be Islamic.

They have not been created by Jews rather they are run by evangelical Christian Missionaries. It is not the first attempt to misinform about Islam, its being going on for thousand year, read the book 'Muhammad (pbuh) in Europe: A Thousand Years in Western Myth-Making' by Minou Reeves.

There are already many thread taking about fake Furqan on this site. If you are rearly concern than don't do them a favour by passing on these messages as this gives them the publicity they are looking for.

Jazakallah khair

:wasalam:

salek

thanks brother for your thread. but i know there are hundreds of fake islamic sites running by orthodox christian organizations from different countries that are creating hatered about islam. we should all avoid them checking out.

:salam2:

I once posted a muslim toolbar, but a few complained about it including takfeeri sites(whatever that means). So moderator removed it (right away).

if you search for it you will find it, it will give you hits that exclude these sites in the results. The only thing about it's search is it is not smart enough to distinguish between muslim sects websites(just as bad). But it is powered by google that is why. And the benefit of using it is to stay away from anti islamic sites.

I was really upset when I came across these anti-Islamic sites that do this because there is no way to correct twisted information and psychological role playing that they do in them(this attempt is to cause doubt and confusion). But alhamdillah we have many great sites to correctly inform people to what is correct information.

may Allah guide us all.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Time after time after time, people unwittingly do what the enemies of Islaam want...

They react without thinking and wisdom, and email everyone with LINKS to these websites... telling people not to go there,

Dont Advertise their wesites

I wish our website could get even 1% of the help Muslims give to these other websites. We are struggling so much with paying for this site and to make it better, we can not even get the web programming help, or Graphic design nothing...

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.