FaNtAsTiC news....!!!

aisha.x.20

:salam2:

well i've not been on for a while, dont know if you noticed :redface:, but ive got the most absolutely, amazing, unbelievable news ever...!!!

yayyy i got my family to turn to Islam! Simple. so now theres 6 of us Inshallah practising and learning, obeying and preaching!! cant belive it! Im soooo chuffed with life lol. I just hope these happy memoried last lol! i hardly seem to have much!

Well ive just read all the posts ive missed...so much sad news! :(...so just thought id share mine to brighten up things inshallah..

please brothers and sisters pray for me and my family that this happiness lasts lol. And more seriously pray for your brothers and sisters, wherever they might be, for its said that if one of the ummah is hurting, then the whole ummah is in pain....so much corruption in the world. we all know Akhirah is near, and yet we have done or do nothing, out of laziness, ignorence, plain stupidness! Just saying theres so many people whos burdens are literally killing them...Ive seen it with my own eyes! May allah have mercy on mankind!

:wasalam:

I

Ishaq Syua'ib

Khabiirum Bashiir

Your fear and hope are right on the target. Allahu Khabiirum Bashiir.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

sha587

Shahid abdullah

This is very good news. Allah bless all of you. It is not easy to revert to Islam in these days(Propaganda). Its means Allah really wants to bless your family. May Allah keep all of you on the way of Islam until death.:ma:

Buy some sweets for them.:SMILY335:

aisha.x.20

jazak allah for replyin all!
I really cant stop smiling! if anyone saw me now, theyd probably think id won the lottery...well dis is much better thanks!

Hope evry1 finds happiness in their hearts! Hope the evils stay out of our lives now lol...

Eh brother, buy them sweets? ....mi cunfuzed or mayb slow..? or mayb it was a lame joke? hehe oh well..!
Well we dont listen much to the news anyway lol! But it was hard even still! Inshallah we all true muslims till the day of Death!

Gosh i just think i love my life soooo much rite now, that its gonna b a dream and i wake up and its gonna hit me like "BHAM"!
'fingers crossed'!

May u all find happiness. Ameen!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah sister.
you have no idea how much im glad for you. insha allah your happiness will last for ever. ameen sister, insha allah the Ummah will never get hurt again. Alhamdoullillah sister for that wonderful news.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

your sister Manal...

aisha.x.20

yeppp....mi gonna blow up ur computah screen :) b careful

I dont like ur picture<<<<<<
<<<<<
dont get it..? Its ugly neway :)

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2: :ma:

1-Have We not expanded for you your breast,
2- And removed from you your burden,
3-Which pressed heavily upon your back,
4- And raised high your fame?
5-So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6-Verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
7-So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allahs worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8-And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.

Surah Al-Inshirah

aisha.x.20

Masha Allah sister.
you have no idea how much im glad for you. insha allah your happiness will last for ever. ameen sister, insha allah the Ummah will never get hurt again. Alhamdoullillah sister for that wonderful news.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

your sister Manal...

Jazakallah sister for reply and opinion. May allah bless and guide you!

BTW people, my mommys gonna be joining 2 find out bout Islam soon...B good! hehe

awwwww i really cnt stop smiling.

Allah forgive us and have mercy on us on the day of reckoning. Ameen

aisha.x.20

:salam2: :ma:

1-Have We not expanded for you your breast,
2- And removed from you your burden,
3-Which pressed heavily upon your back,
4- And raised high your fame?
5-So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6-Verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
7-So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allahs worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8-And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.

Surah Al-Inshirah

Yep indeed! How more true can that be? Beautiful and meaningful surah.

May we always have allah in our hearts. Ameen

shichemlydia

great

salam alikoum sister,
bravo, what you have done is great, you know prophet mohamed said, if allah make you the reason for some one to accept islam, so that is better than all the mercies.
allah akbar; allah akbar;allah akbar;
salam alikouim

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum sister,

This is great news indeed alhamdulillah! Many reverts are unable to bring their family to Islam and this is a source of great sadness for them (there are many on TTI in this situation) but allah has made this possible in your case alhamdulillah sister. Bear in mind that even prophet Mohammed (saw) could not get his uncle Abu talib to say the shahadhah which left him in deep sadness cause he died a unbeleiver. I remind you of this story only to show how very blessed you are sister.

May allah keep you and your family on the right path of Islam ameen ya rabb.

wassalaam alaiykum

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

Could you give a bit more detail? Did they all convert at one time? Where did they convert, the mosque? I want to hear the entire story as it gives me hope that my family will do the same one day.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

aisha.x.20

jazakallah brothers or sisters ^^^^u 2 up above

I know im very blessed to have such a family. My relatives are willing to try everything it takes to make my family 'see sense' lol!

I know. I feel proud and exhausted!! lol it was a mission but its possible.

And to all those on TTI and those all over the world in fact, May allah help you and your families see light, guidence, blessings, happiness, beauty in this beautiful and tru religion. Inshallah I pray for every1 all the time, and now that i have succeeded in my own mission...my next is to bring those who are misguided, gullible, ignorant with dua and proof now aswell! Ameen!

Please pray for your fellow muslims. Your duas are much needed! Allah forgive us. Ameen.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Jazakallah sister for reply and opinion. May allah bless and guide you!

BTW people, my mommys gonna be joining 2 find out bout Islam soon...B good! hehe

awwwww i really cnt stop smiling.

Allah forgive us and have mercy on us on the day of reckoning. Ameen

Ooh masha allah, that's really fantastic. alhmadoullillah. you deserve this happiness sister, so insha allah they will embrace Islam. ameen.

mali1

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah.. This is great news. Please tell us more about the conversion. How did you manage it, what happened etc.

Allahuakbar

aishah_2304m

peace lover

well i've not been on for a while, dont know if you noticed :redface:, but ive got the most absolutely, amazing, unbelievable news ever...!!!

yayyy i got my family to turn to Islam! Simple. so now theres 6 of us Inshallah practising and learning, obeying and preaching!! cant belive it! Im soooo chuffed with life lol. I just hope these happy memoried last lol! i hardly seem to have much!

Well ive just read all the posts ive missed...so much sad news! :(...so just thought id share mine to brighten up things inshallah..

please brothers and sisters pray for me and my family that this happiness lasts lol. And more seriously pray for your brothers and sisters, wherever they might be, for its said that if one of the ummah is hurting, then the whole ummah is in pain....so much corruption in the world. we all know Akhirah is near, and yet we have done or do nothing, out of laziness, ignorence, plain stupidness! Just saying theres so many people whos burdens are literally killing them...Ive seen it with my own eyes! May allah have mercy on mankind!

walaikyumaslam wr wb dear sister aisha.x.20...:ma:!:ma:! u r luckyy alhamdulilaah...am ver happy 4 uu :blackhijab:.....verily Allah guides huever wills...
may Allah bless u and ur family n grant u all janaah ameen....all of u are learnin and practisin together subhan Allah dis s relli a gud news....as far as what is happenin around the world...well sister it waz alredy predicted by our prophet(pbuh)...with the last day cumin nearer each dayyy v need to b steadfast in our religion...onli wid tawheed and aqeedah can v muslims win in the akhirah insha Allah!