fear ..............

lifeisislam

assalamualikum

i have this fear that when i get married will i get a partner who is islamic , some one who loves allah swt more than anything else in this whole world , some one who wants to set up an islamic house cos women play a vital role when it comes to making house , some one who like gaining islamic knowledge and would like too spread it too , some one who wants an islamic husband ,

i dont know but i always get this fear , i dont know why i get , sometimes i feel am i the only one to get such feelings , to know that i have posted this thread .

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum brother!

Don't worry I feel these kind of things too.
Even though I'm 14, my dad doesn't like me being religious, he doesn't like people with the beard etc.
I ask my mum if I could have a really righteous husband when I'm older, she's pleased that I ask for this, yet my dad heavily dislikes the fact that I try to be pious...

I would have posted the same thread you just put out, but probably would have said it later on my years... I smile whenever I think of what it could be like if I could wear hijab all day and never take it off, to wear a jubbah freely without harrassment in the house, to have Allah's name in every room, to have 100 jubbahs and headscarves in stacks in a closet (I don't have even one jubbah atm and only 2 or 3 hijabs)... It's my dream to have pious children and a pious husband. Insha'Allah I can reach this goal.

I look out the window to view beauty of flowers and trees, subhanallah, then thoughts of what my life would be like when I'm older.

You're a boy so you have more freedom, my dad is probably going to force me to marry a man that doesn't even know what Bismillah means...

lifeisislam

assalamualikum sis,

u know sis alhamdulillah u have so nice and pious intensions alhamdulillah , man who'l marry u would be really really lucky inshallah ,

inshallah i'l pray for u that u get to do what u like and ur father doesnt stop u from doing , cos inshallah allah will give him hidayah and inshallah one day he too will realise that importance of isalm in our life and how important it is to practice islam in our life inshallah ,

sis its not about boy and girl its about what u have in ur heart and inshallah allah swt is all aware of what is in our hearts when we have such good feeling interms of marriage inshallah allah swt will definitely dont worry , u want a husband on islamic condition so inshallah allah swt will give u a nice caring and islamic husband ameen .