For all the Pakistani brothers and sisters

meer suhail

ILM seeker
w salam
me me ,im here
hmmm well those miserable scenes
some i have witnessed first hand ( my firm office is opposite to parliament ,everything happens there )
.no words what to say .at times i think we ourselves ,we are responsible for all this ,
thks for the share

meer suhail

ILM seeker
bus thek hai ,
bus dimagh kharab karday ney wali cheeze hai ,peehlay hie buhat tention hain.upper say yeh hummaray leaders ,i hate them
Poem>buhat achee hai ,,,,,,per i will prefer not to open again :$
just pokes the hidden monster in me .hehe

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
^ that post took me a while! i hate transliterated urdu ..lol but it was funny.

And about the vid, lol It wasnt meant to be funny i know, but i couldnt help sniggerring, i mean, pakistanis will try everything but the right thing with regards to their leaders - even singing about them! :rolleyes:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
lol sis isra
yeah well that what gets me mad
and this time at the time of elections ( all those cheats and frauds are back ,and we give them heroes welcome )
voting felt like ,
first vote for the lesser of the evil ( that what u have )
and then voting for the lesser of evil was ( bigger) evil itself
God bless us
May Allah guide us
( INSHA ALLAH ull have suhail for president soon ,hehe )

summertime

sister :)
^ that post took me a while! i hate transliterated urdu ..lol but it was funny.

And about the vid, lol It wasnt meant to be funny i know, but i couldnt help sniggerring, i mean, pakistanis will try everything but the right thing with regards to their leaders - even singing about them! :rolleyes:

hmmmm...actually sister Isra Habib Jalib did not only sing about Pakistani Leaders...He was a very active politician ...spend a lot of his time fighting for a return to democracy during both ayb khans and zia ul haqs political rule....

Here some background info if you want to read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habib_Jalib

Personally i think poetry is a very effective tool (as long as its halal) to motivate people.....it was even used at the prophets (PBUH) time during wars....

Sorry if this came across a bit harsh..just wanted to get my point across that it isn't really something to snigger about..

Once again sorry if this comes across offensive..that wasnt my intention :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

JazakAllah for sharing it. Its a nice one and I really liked what he said along the lines.

The best part was this,

HAR SHAM YAHAN, SHAM-e-WIRAN
AASEB ZADA RASTEY GALYAN

JIS SHEHER KI DHUN MEIN NIKLEY THAY
WOH SHEHER DIL-e-BARBAD KAHAN

Truely, my eyes long to see Pakistan for what it was set up originally, for what millions of people gave thier lives.

May Allah help the Ummah.

mosabaig

Kins of yesterdays

Assalam O alakum,

Well said may Allah make our hearts become muslim also, what kind of people are doing all these crimes and why murders get away so easily and not brought to justice there is definitly somthing is very wrong and ISLAM IS FOR THE VICTOMS AND NOT FOR THE CRIMINALS.

It is universal fact the criminal faith is irrivalant wheather Hindu, Sikh, Jew, Christien, Muslim, Budhist, etc.etc. Punishment is for them only law and order is to be protected, for the peace to take place and life to go on
...[/C

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
hmmmm...actually sister Isra Habib Jalib did not only sing about Pakistani Leaders...He was a very active politician ...spend a lot of his time fighting for a return to democracy during both ayb khans and zia ul haqs political rule....

Here some background info if you want to read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habib_Jalib

Personally i think poetry is a very effective tool (as long as its halal) to motivate people.....it was even used at the prophets (PBUH) time during wars....

Sorry if this came across a bit harsh..just wanted to get my point across that it isn't really something to snigger about..

Once again sorry if this comes across offensive..that wasnt my intention
No worries sis, it didnt come accross offensive, I agree there is some great poetry from Pakistan, with great meaning.

I think I find it frustrating that it seems so stagnant though, nothing seems to change for the better with this place, cynical thoughts maybe, I agree with the content of the poem, for sure, but what to do further, people seem clueless as to how to change for the better. Sometimes the worst of things make people laugh, maybe this is one of them.

Truely, my eyes long to see Pakistan for what it was set up originally, for what millions of people gave thier lives.
I would certainly love to see that aswell, how many more need to be sacrificed though? What is it going to take?

Allahualam.

:wasalam:

zakiyah

muslim sis
i can understand urdu
but its not working.its annoying when that happens.:angryblue::angryred::tantrum1::fighta::SMILY29:
:salam2::muslim_child:

zakiyah

muslim sis
:salam2:

JazakAllah for sharing it. Its a nice one and I really liked what he said along the lines.

The best part was this,

HAR SHAM YAHAN, SHAM-e-WIRAN
AASEB ZADA RASTEY GALYAN

JIS SHEHER KI DHUN MEIN NIKLEY THAY
WOH SHEHER DIL-e-BARBAD KAHAN

May Allah help the Ummah.

AMEEEN :tti_sister:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
achi poem thi.
but dekh k dukh hota hey k yeh wohi pakistan hey jo ALLAH k nam pey hasil kia gya tha.
ALLAH hidayat dey humarey hukmranoo ko.amin sumamin
jazakallahum khair for sharing.
FI AMANILLAH

summertime

sister :)
Brothers and sisters i think the best we can do is make our own contribution. No matter how small it is..we have to try. If we just sit around moaning about the situation in pakistan which most of us (including me) are guilty of , it won't get us anywhere. It's easy to critisize other peoples attempts..its hard to try and make a difference our self.

mosabaig

Alhamdolillah

Assalam O alakum

Urdu zindabad , muza aa gayaa.. achay shar hayan ...
Long live Urdu, enjoyed very much, nice poetry ....

I wish you could have enjoyed as I did, I love Urdu and our culture and indo Muslim history which some of the poetry referred........

Need more like that for the victims in Pakistan plus some real help to go with the poetry definitely?