Fremason, fremasonary...what is it actually?

aida

:salam2: ,

I would be appreciate if someone can tell me about Freemason. My friend wanted to sent his children to the freemason school. I heard a bad thing about it, is it a religion or something else?

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum sister,

My straight up advice is to look for another school.

You must read up and look at the MANY videos about freemasons. its very important.

May ALLAH(swt) keep us safe from shaitan ameen.

fee amanullah.

kayleigh

There's an esoteric/gnostic side to it all, but a lot of people just see it and join it as a workmans guild - nothing religious about it in how they treat it/what they do with it. My great-uncle's (not related by blood) father was a member of the Freemasons and there wasn't anything religious or secretive about it. But some people do get into that stuff.

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem

who ever your friend is, if he is a muslim or non muslim he is entitled to whatever he wants to do. There is no compulsion in religion. If he wants to join a gang he can join any gang he wants.

That goes for any one. When it comes to being acceptible islamicaly, no its not something that benefits us as a Ummah or pleases Allah, and our prophets never joined cults or gangs.

I will not spread bad words about freemasons, as I don't like people with no knowledge spreading bad words about Islam.

Life is all about learning, may Allah guide us and keep us on the straight path.

Salam alaikum

aida

:salam2:

Thanks to all who reply, got some information on it and I do agree with bro.daud Life is all about learning, may Allah guide us and keep us on the straight path.

\Its not worth to join the cults or gang that its not something that benefits us as a Ummah or pleases Allah, and our prophets never joined cults or gangs.

I will advise my friend accordingly.

Shukran