Friday Salam

irish_muslim_08

Asalamualeykum Brothers and Sisters,

I am a Brother, and I have been on the website for a good while now and have viewed many posts and made some of my own.

I am looking to make some friends who can help me learn more about Islam and I hope that there might be some out there willing to help.

I hope that you are all well. I am just posting to say some Friday Salams and wish you well for the weekend.

Salam!!

PS I am a BROTHER!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Walaikum asalaam to you dear sister. I am ready and willing to help you as I learn more each day.

I have to go and sit and listen for three hours to nonsense take a lunch break and two more hours ..pray for me dear sister..pray for me.

irish_muslim_08

Salaam,

Walaikum asalaam to you dear sister. I am ready and willing to help you as I learn more each day.

I have to go and sit and listen for three hours to nonsense take a lunch break and two more hours ..pray for me dear sister..pray for me.

Asalamualeykum mirajmom,

I am actually a Brother, but nevertheless, thank you for offering your help. its coming up to my first (of many inshallah) Ramadan, and any advice or help for during the Holy Month would be gresatly appreciated. Plus I would just like to add some Muslim friends to my network.

Salam

Living Soul

:wasalam::hijabi:
Sister May Allah grant u best of the health and Iman(Ameen). I am willing to be ur friend....

Jazakallho Khayr:blackhijab:

Living Soul

:salam2::salah:
Brother I wud treat inshallah Ramadan as a highly honourable guest who visit us once in every year. It brings with it the wide mercy and forgiveness of Allah SWT. It will be my utmost struggle to beg as many rewards as I can in this month by showing an exemplary behaviour to the people arround me. Furthermore I want to devout the maximum of my time in reading Quran. I wud not be receiving the unnecessary calls on phone neither I wud be visiting the different websites though Halal on internet. I wish to give full time to my honourable guest .Inshallah.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Forgive me brother for the mistake. Spend time with other brothers at the masjid. Excell in acts of charity. Pray..pray and pray.. I will it up to the brothers to give you additional choices.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu Alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh......:)

brother, insha Allah if u go to ur local masjid make sure u ask alot of help. am sure brothers will help u insha Allah. have a happy and blessing Ramadhan insha Allah. for the help of Allah it will be alot easier than u think. And i hope this blessing month passes u and all of us with the mercy and forgiveness of Allah subhana wata'ala. insha Allah i hope u spend it with the most wonderful brothers........:)

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u brother.

Ramadan is a blessed month this is the month in which Holy Quran has been reveald to us in the last odd nights of month Lailatul QADAR (21. 23, 25, 27, 29) as we dont know exactly which night it is and this night is better then 1000 months every things what has to be done whole year is decided and given chrage to angles in this night ( sura QADAR). In the month on ramadan the most important thing is fasting whole month with the INTENTION ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH in this if by mistake u eat or drink BY MISTAKE then also u can continue ur fast insha Allah, Allah will have his mercy on us. People try to offer more and more namaza beside regular 5 time faraz namaz and traweeh as the reward is very high for every good deed u do in this month. Read quran as much as v can with understanding. People give ZAKAT (2.5 % on our wealth which we hold beyond one year) in this month as we get more reward. some people sit for atakaf in the last part of Ramadan. We should give fitra ( charity of our health) before our NAMAZ EID or our EID Namaz is not valid.

This month is like a training for muslims from Allah. In this month v learn self control. these is what my little knowledge and understanding can say rest Allah knows the best. Please forgive and correct me if anything wrong for the sake of Allah.

Anything u want to ask in particular then pls. insha Allah here there are many knowledgeable Brothers and Sisters who can explain u in more proper and nice way. Pls remember me in ur duwas.

Ramadan Mubarak in Advance. May Allah with his mercy accept all our Ebada and forgive all our sinns and grand us Jannah. Ameen.