Friday:salat ala anabi,doua,sourate elkehf

abou khaled

Friday:salat ala anabi,doua,sourate elkehf

Salam aleikoum

1156. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, mentioned the day of Jumu'a and said, "There is a time during it when Allah Almighty gives to a Muslim standing in prayer whatever he asks for." He indicated how small it was with his hand. [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1157. Abu Burda ibn Abi Musa al-Ash'ari reported that 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar asked, "Did you hear your father relate anything from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, concerning the special time on the day of Jumu'a?" He said, 'I replied, "Yes. I heard him say that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'It is from the time the Imam sits down until the prayer is finished.'" [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1158. Aws ibn Aws reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The best of your days is the day of Jumu'a, so do a lot of prayer on me during it. Your prayer is presented to me.'" [Abu Dawud]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum
Baraka Allah fik

1147. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. On it Adam was created and on it he was admitted to the Garden and on it he was expelled from it." [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نُودِي لِلصَّلَاةِ مِن يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ فَاسْعَوْا إِلَى ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَذَرُوا الْبَيْعَ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ
62.9. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo itha noodiya lilssalati min yawmi aljumuAAati faisAAaw ila thikri Allahi watharoo albayAAa thalikum khayrun lakum in kuntum taAAlamoona
62.9. ش vous qui croyez ! Lorsque l’appel à la prière du vendredi se fait entendre, hâtez-vous de répondre à cet appel en cessant toute activité ! Cela vaudra mieux pour vous, si vous le saviez !
62.9 . O ye who believe! When the call is heard for the prayer of the day of congregation , haste unto remembrance of Allah and leave your trading . That is better for you if ye did but know .

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1149. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The five prayers and from one Jumu'a to another and one Ramadan to another expiate what is between them if major sins are avoided." [Muslim]

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Hadeeth No 834 (Sahih Bukhari), Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

I heard Allah's Apostle (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1156. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, mentioned the day of Jumu'a and said, "There is a time during it when Allah Almighty gives to a Muslim standing in prayer whatever he asks for." He indicated how small it was with his hand. [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1147. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. On it Adam was created and on it he was admitted to the Garden and on it he was expelled from it." [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1158. Aws ibn Aws reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The best of your days is the day of Jumu'a, so do a lot of prayer on me during it. Your prayer is presented to me.'" [Abu Dawud]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1149. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The five prayers and from one Jumu'a to another and one Ramadan to another expiate what is between them if major sins are avoided." [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1150. Abu Hurayra and from Ibn 'Umar said that they heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, standing on the steps of the minbar, "People should be wary of avoiding the Jumu'as or else Allah will put a seal on their hearts and then they will be among the heedless." [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1150. Abu Hurayra and from Ibn 'Umar said that they heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, standing on the steps of the minbar, "People should be wary of avoiding the Jumu'as or else Allah will put a seal on their hearts and then they will be among the heedless." [Muslim]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1151. Ibn 'Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When one of you comes to the Jumu'a, he should have a ghusl first." [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum