friendly advice

abdie

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

Dear brothers and sisters, fellow Muslims I would like to share some friendly advice. I would like to tell all my brothers and sisters to start working for the path to Jannah/ paradise were all Muslim want to go but only the once who do as Allah told to us to do go. So fellow Muslim try your best to stay way from the path to Jahanam/hellfire by staying way from the bad Deeds and trying to do more good Deeds then bad Deeds.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Brother,

Jazakallahu khair for that advice.
May Allah s.w.t make us among the righteous.

hilmi_a

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

Dear brothers and sisters, fellow Muslims I would like to share some friendly advice. I would like to tell all my brothers and sisters to start working for the path to Jannah/ paradise were all Muslim want to go but only the once who do as Allah told to us to do go. So fellow Muslim try your best to stay way from the path to Jahanam/hellfire by staying way from the bad Deeds and trying to do more good Deeds then bad Deeds.

I wish every morning or while we are doing wrong some one sincerely remind us this then we will all go to Jannah because I believe no one does wrong intentionally:tti_sister: ;)

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Jazakmullah Hu-Khair brother for your beautiful reminder.

May Allah guide us and help us to follow the correct path.

:salah: :tti_sister: