from Bangladesh

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam Warahmathullaah

Welcome to TTI, the family striving for Jannah.

You said that you are from Bangladesh.

Wherever the Humanity lives that is our land.

No borders drawn by men will stop human relationship. Muslims are brothers wherever they live. So, uphold the brotherhood of Islaam. It is pity that we hear from Bangladesh. The Muslims are fighting each others for mere politics which is inherited from the colonial rulers. No Islaamic values are upheld.

Do whatever you can according to Islaamic teachings. Start with your family first. Ask them to drop loyalty to this or that party. Our party is Islaam.

Wassalaam

zinirah

Welcome

Welcome brother or sister from Bangladesh.
It's very nice to have you here:)
Have a good day.:SMILY259:

Mufazzal 1984

to abuayeshas thread regarding Bangladesh

you're right about the bangladesh thing, im was born in london, but my parents are from bangladesh, and i am proud to say, i hate bangladeshi nationalism and pakistani nationalism, bangladesh and pakistan should not even be there, we should be all together as hindustaan, but i really hate the current situation of bangladesh, and may Allah punish those that are spreading mischeif in the land and may Allah grant victory to those who are working to establish khilafah and may Allah have mercy on all the good humble muslims, children, women and the elderly and men all over the world.

Aameen

ibnu ibrahim

Welcom

WaalaikumussalaamWarahmathullaah

Welcom to turn to islam my brother
nice to meet u too
U R brotherly in Islam

May Allah bless U

Jazakumullahu khair brothers and sisters for welcoming me. I don't get one point, why should we be as hindustaan???? And why is it a pity to hear form Bangladesh, how do you know what kind of muslims live here, and how much they are striving in the path of Allah, maa shaa Allah. Yes the political up and down is there, it was there, hope inshaAllah we will get rid of this soon. But that was quite a rude welcome for me. What's the problem in me telling my address??Allahul Musta'an, I am really disappointed.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakathuh sister. :)

Mashallah there has been a slight increase of new Bangladeshi brothers and sisters on TTI since last year, but if Allah Ta Alla wills, then the number will increase rapidly, Inshallah.

LoL it's nice to meet you sister. :) I'm Bangladeshi too, born in America, Nanu is from Sylet, the practicing Muslims in my family are from Sylet (those are the only ones who I associate myselves with).

To tell you the truth I actually HATE Bangladesh. It's because of all those stupid things that are there in Bangladesh, Sufi-ism, the Bid'ah, the stupid un-Islamic things that people do over there like having Billboards with pictures of girls in "Ms. Lux" commercials, the cinemas, the stupid adverstisements on tv that try to show "young Bangaaaaaaaaali girls" looking all American and going extreme in their appearances on tv so that stupid perverted guys out there can stare at her "face" and think that she looks all "p-r-you-know-what." *rolls eyes* And that's DISGUSTING. :mad:

^And I can go into more detail also. And another thing is that Bangladesh is a Secular state, were almost EVERYONE, cares about this Duniyah.

But even though I hate Bangladesh, I like the GOOD and PRACTICING Muslims over there. Wallahi if you find a Bangladeshi brother that follows the Sunnah and has a correct Aqeedah (seperates themselves from the Bid'ah, and also seperating themselves from the "Modern Muslim Life"), you can find the BEST looking brother ever.

And there are also a whole other bunch of Muslims in Bangladesh. Mashallah the Bangladeshi Muslims resemble a LOT of differant nationalities, like there are ones that look African, Turkmenistani, Pakistani, Pathan, Afganistani, (and you can even find a brother or sister who's a Practicing Muslim from Bangladesh and who has like a white/pinkish face) etc.

^And the brothers and sisters that I'm talking about above are the ones that are REALLY practicing Muslims who actually DO care extremely about working for Islam and their Akirah.

And a brother or sister can be able to see that if they ever go to like a Jamia Mesjid or if you ever see the Tongi Ijtimah. I remember I was at this Jamia Mesjid in Mymensingh and after the Esha Salat a brother who had white skin, a long beard to his chest, and a Pushto looking Pagree went over to the Imam and started talking to him (and even though there are Pakistani brothers that come to Bangladesh in a Jamaat for Ihtiqaf, that brother could've been Pakistani but he could also be Bangladeshi.)

Like I remember when it was like 1-2 years ago when that extreme rain happened and they had to cancel the Tongi Ijtimah, it was on the news and I saw brothers over there who had Mashallah beautiful long beards and who looked Pushto/Afganistani (like the way the brothers in Thaliban look like).

I also remember when I went to Bangladesh in 2007 and I met this one young brother (at the Madrashah in my neighborhood) who had a light pink face, a nice young looking beard around the face, brown/blackish hair, (and a nice shaped face and muscles, LoL) who's pure Bangladeshi (and who' also a Hafez and Imam, he's like 20 years old now). LoL that brother looks purely like he's from Karachi or Afganistan. :D Never would've seen a more beautiful white Bangladeshi brother. :D

Another example is like my case over here (in my town). Like whenever my hair starts growing long, it gets bushy and I start growing bangs over my forehead (which is a good thing :D), and that also matches the yellowish/light tan skin on my face (which brighens extremely when I feel SO close to Allah Ta Alla when I go for Ihtiqaf on Friday), and LoL this sounds so funny....like every time I meet a new brother the thing they always do is start talking to me in Urdu, and the ones that are curious ask me if I'm Pakistani or Indian and then they start looking all suprised when I say no that I'm Bangladeshi, LoL. (when my beard starts flowing I hope they start asking me if I'm Afghanistani :D I like those hot Thaliban Pushto looks :lol:), and many times the brothers or elders that ask me if I'm Pakistani or ask me if I "speak "Bengali" (LoL that word sounds funny, by the way Bangladeshi is the right term if you're from Bangladesh, Bengali just means if you're ethnically Bengali, which is a mix of some stupid Secular/Old Corny nationalistic and crazy culture) turn out to be Bangladeshi themselves! LoL. And the funniest part is when they have that funny looking grin on their face after I tell them that I'm not Pakistani and that I'm Bangladeshi. I guess the reason is because everyone who sees me see that I'm like practicing and stuff, I guess they know it in my face, and so since they see the way I look and the way I am, the first thing they assume is that I'm Pakistani because everyone sees the Pakistani brothers and sisters as being the utmost practicing Muslims (and also because there are a whole group of Pakistani and Indian brothers that come, so I kinda "fit" in the crowd), and the reason why they start having that weird grin breaking up on their face supposedly means that they feel all happy seeing that there actually IS a practicing Bangladeshi Muslim out there (I wouldn't say Pious, because I don't consider myself pious. I also tell people not to call me pious because I'm just a practicing Muslim, and that they can only call me Pious when Allah Ta Alla tells me that I am [on Al Qiyamah]).

Anyway I guess I'm just saying to much. :D LoL. Welcome to this site Appa, it's great to have you hear.

And I agree with you sister, even though Bangladesh IS full of a load of stupid Secularism, there are many beautiful brothers and sisters there who follow the way of the Salaf as Salih instead of calling themselves a "Hanafi." And that's also why there were a group of brothers that started breaking these statues in the streets of Bangladesh because it was un-Islamic, and were beaten severely by the Munafiq police, who supported those un-Islamic activities. And mashallah there have also been the attacking and burning down od cinemas in Bangladesh by many of the practicing brothers over there.

I'm SO sorry for what my brothers have been saying here Appa, please forgive us, for many of the brothers and sisters are very kind, especially those brothers and sisters that are from Pakistan and are Pious.

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabrakaathuh Appa, may Allah Ta Alla bestow his Love and Mercy on you, may he make you to be of the followers of Rasulallah (SAW) and the Salaf as Salih, and may he increase you in your piety and knowledge, may he make you to be of those who Love him and seek his face day and night, and may he give the same to your children (when you have them). May Allah Ta Alla also bless you with a pious and handsome young brother who's heart longs for no other women but you, a young brother who loves Allah Ta Alla and Rasulallah (SAW), a young brother who'd give his life up just for his Lord, a young brother who's face is full of beauty and Noor, a brother who is dutiful and kind to his wife, and a brother that loves you greatly because of your character and your piety, to whom he sees as being the most beautifullest wife for him, and a husband who will Love you forever, and loves you for the sake of Allah Ta Alla, and who you will also love for the sake of Allah Ta Alla, Ameen Ya Zal Jalaly Wal Ekraam, for Allah Ta Alla is abel to do all things!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm GeTTiN lIkE fReAkEd OuT!

Sister, if your not really a sister (or a "women" like what you said). then what ARE you? I mean, your profile says that you're a "female," oh I'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOO scared and confused! LoL.

So tell me "sister." what are you?

And if you really ARE a sister (but you're trying to play a joke on me);

Then please forgive me sister if I sounded rude. *face turns red in embarassment*

Alright alright, just incase your wondering why, I just don't want to ever show any disrespect to my sister in Islam or be rude to her :blush: (*face blushes again because of revealing secret*).

BUT

You know what forget it, I don't want to sound stupid. (and yeah, not only do I don't want to disrespect my sister in Islam, but I don't want to do something stupid infront of her. Oh darn I just told you something else! *slaps hand on forehead out of hilarious agony*)

he he. uhum. uh....

alrgiht then sister *face getting a bit redder* so I guess *pulls collar from sweating in un-calmness* um. See you later! *head falls on key board* (dang I just said said something else stupid)

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabrakaathuh.