from council estate to homeless to crime to jail to islam

truth4real

**** email removed anyone on road or in the street email this on to as much people as possible

Peace

I grew up in a poor part of south London where most men get different women pregnant and run away 95% percent of the time and my mother was forced to take responsibility for both roles. She had to get two jobs to pay the rent and bills, because of the lack of a real father around.
So I was left at home while my mum was working hard and I was raised by TV and music, Hollywood, MTV and (now) channel u and I saw all the bling bling, nice cars, the money, the boats, the houses, the women and all the rest and I wanted it all!

So I looked around my environment and surroundings and the people I saw with money and material things where the crack, coke , heroin, opium, ecstasy, valium dealers and also the credit card fraudsters, armed robbers, burglars and gang members.
So I thought college and university looks like a waste of time, all the people going there are broke, so I linked up with a friend from secondary school that was in my class that was already in a gang and started hanging around with him.

At that time my mum had also chucked me out because of my unruliness and bad behavior towards her and sometimes to my younger brother and younger sister.

I ended up for the next years of my life going in and out of jail and spending most of my time on the inside and few months out and that became my life (even though I had a flat).

Until one day in jail when I was bored like every other day and I picked up a Quran and read it and one sentence hit me: “Is there any one more misguided than the person who makes his desires his God.”

And for the first time I realized that money was the false God that I worshipped and I was a 100% slave to money, without actually knowing it.
And the Quran helped me to realize who I was I following. The people that I was following all my life unconsciously, were the rappers, actors and mcs these were my false prophets because I tried to act like them, look like them, dress like them , talk like them, dance like them, even think like them, in every single way.

And what really shocked me were the clubs, raves and parties I went to religiously every weekend, they were really my mosques and temples that I was worshipping performing (pagan) rituals in.
I realized was extremely religious without knowing it!!!
And it took this book, the Quran, to let me know for one moment in my life that I was worshiping myself and money and not God who I should be worshipping.

So I read the Quran even more and when I realized that every other faith Christianity, capitalism, Hinduism, communism, Sikhism, secularism, Buddhism, Judaism and playerism, tells people to worship men or created things like rocks, stones or animals instead of God, so I decided Islam is the only faith or belief for me.

And instead of dressing like Game, 50 cent, Snoop, Jim Jones or Dip set, I started to look, dress, act, behave like Moses, Jesus, Noah or Muhammad because they where all Muslims, which means in English “one that submits to the will of God”. These are my role models because they tell people only to worship God, not them or created things.

And Jesus was a Muslim (not ‘Christian’) because he believed in one God above the heavens and told people to worship that one God not himself. If he was God, who was he praying to, himself? And if he was God does that mean Mary looked after God almighty and that God almighty was a weak feeble baby that cried at night and wet him? This is blasphemy and disrespect to God.

So Jesus was a Muslim that’s why he fell on his face and prayed like the Muslims do today, he grew his beard like the Muslims do today, he wore a robe like the Muslims do today, he washed before he prayed like Muslims do today , he never ate pork like Muslims do today, he was circumcised like Muslims are today, he fasted like the Muslims do today and he never drank alcohol like the Muslims today.

And if you look at Mary she dresses like how most Muslim women dress today. And if we are honest when you go into church or look at praying Christians on Sunday, are they really following Jesus and Mary in their belief and outward appearance or are they imitating and resembling Beyonce, J lo or 50 cent and game??
The End

And if it was not for me becoming Muslim and following what Islam teaches then I would be still be in jail today
Thank you Allaah
Peace to every one, thanks and feel free to come down to Brixton Mosque and talk to the brothers and sisters, especially on Friday at 12.00 if you have any questions even if you’re not Muslim, don’t worry we wont hurt, don’t believe the media hype!

truth ****email removed..

for any questions or you happen to be in the street life and want to talk or want to find out how to get out of it

check out these links on you tube on muslims in brixton converts and muslims born into muslim households

peace

[yt]7FuCphSW_q8[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FuCphSW_q8&mode=user&search=

[yt]mAqaiLzoP_A[/yt]

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

... i'm speecheless!!!!
As i read your articles, tears were filling up my eyes... subhanallah
Allah truly guides whom He desisres to the thruth and therefore happiness....

:ma: :ma:

SisterL.

:wasalam:

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro

Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to the deen and TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here brother and hope to have more contributions and hoping u will benefit fm videos/articles here too

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Thank you dear brother truth4real, Jazakallaho gairan.

Feel welcome

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

truth4real

thank you for taking your priceless time to read my post if i can help one person come to islam or raise one muslim's iman then i feel i have done well thank you for your nice commets

it just shows no matter how evil or messed up a persons situation is if you call to the tawheed the oneness of allah you dont know how easy it is to hit some ones heart because its part of our fitra

may allah reward you and make things easy for you in this life and the next

truth4real

salam alaykum thank you and may allah reward you i do feel welcome and my iman gets stronger every day, wether good or bad comes into my life and the hadith and ayats of the koran appear infront of my eyes every day

peace

may allah make the path of jannah easy for you

truth4real

salam alaykum the muslims in here are so friendly and strenghten the roots of your iman brother may allah bestow you with blessings in this life and the next

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
SALAM BROTHER IM ALREADY ENJOYING MY STAY MAY ALLAH ENTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INTO JANNAH

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ameen Ya Rab..bark Allah Feek..

May Allaah bless n protect ur family n All muslim All over world ..

May Allaah direct All us to the Right path n back All muslim to Quran n Sunnah

May Allaah Direct All us to follow the Prophet :saw: and not go against him in any way..

I ask Allaah to bless us and our Muslims will guidance to follow the Sunnah and to avoid bid’ah (innovation) and sin.

n Reward All us Jannat al Firdaus without any account. n All us meet there n grant us the honour of drinking from the Cistern of the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). ..to..drink that cool water in the place of gathering its water is whiter than milk and its scent is better than musk. Its drinking vessels are like the stars of the sky and whoever drinks from it will never thirst again

Ameen. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds

<wasalam>

Umzakariya

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum and Mabrook (congratulations) on your acceptance of Islam! MashaAllah your story was very very touching...May Allah guide you on a straight path Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Brother
First of all warm welcome to TTI,:mashallah: I am proud of u brother u did a excellent job & I am sure ALLAH will give here & after death he will give the best palce in Jannatul-Firdos.

ALLAH HAFIZ
ur brother

Fazy

Bismillah!

In the Name of Allah, The most Gracious, the Most merciful!

Welcome brother!

Maybe, if one day iam in the are, we can have a coffee together!

Yours sincerely

Fady

basheer76

Welcome

Interesting post.
Jesus was a Jew, that was why he did those things.
Anyway, i'm new here, so hello!

Welcome to this website.
Fell free to ask any question about Islam and muslims you are very welcome.

You can find plenty of material here. I really like this forum.

Aslo, to learn more about Islam you can visit: www.islamreligion.com

As for our new brother from London, CONGRATULATION for the right decision you made. I hope you pass your message to other people who are in the same situation you were in.

Salaam ( Peace )

Sonia88

:salam2:

really interesting story, therez people i kno who wana b lyk the people u mentioned 'wana b gangsta', i'll be sure to tell them ur story.

hope u enjoy the forum!

truth4real

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum and Mabrook (congratulations) on your acceptance of Islam! MashaAllah your story was very very touching...May Allah guide you on a straight path Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!

salam alaykum and thanks for your warm comments may allah answer your duwa's and keep you firm on the deen