Funny Americans!

pcozzy

:salam2:

ha ha

:jazaak:

It is even worse than that.

The country that starts with a U, had me rolling.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
wow i cant believe their views on Islam ... and this is teh most advanced country in the world WOW no offence to anyone I think most of the American are feeding over the hardwork for few and ive been to America and i think the country did everything by itself where its at right now But i think only a few played a part while other sat and enjoyed the glory and are still in ignorance

Sanaa01

Muslima
lol lol lol I can't believe it seems like those people don't know anything about the outside world WOW interesting

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

That was funny they support invasions into countries that dont exist lool hilarious and that triangle with four sides lool :SMILY303:

nita madjid

Here's my first hand experience of how ill-inform most americans are.

I was in the US for nearly 3.5 months for a short training from my company. One day me and my multi cultural friends (from many countries) decided to go to an all u can eat authentic american restaurant. When the waitress approached our table. She said
"I bet there are soo many people from so many countries in this table."

and then she start asking our countries one by one, when i told her that i come from indonesia she look at me with one unbelievably sad look. At first I don't get it... but then when she said,

"We have fish here, have you ever try fish?"

Even the americans on the table start to laugh. When she left they told me they bet that girl had a picture of your family using nothing but loin clothes and hanging on the tree when you mentioned indonesia. Apparently to many of this -"most probably didn't know how to spell hilarious correctly"- people, countries in Asia are nothing but jungles and trees with wild animals and wild people.

No wonder a person as idiotic as Bush can be elected twice!!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
lol bro/sis "nita madjid" you are write, not just that people in US think in middle east its all desert and people ride on camels
lol not even that Canada the country beside US they think people live in igloos lol

sazk

Banned
aoa,

here's my experience in the UK:

ok i am a guy with a beard and a pillbox white cap on, so its easy for the muslims to recognize me and say salam alaikum, but when i went to this rich family for dinner (halal food for me by the way):

the first thing: "oh but your english is so good!" they think only british and americans can speak english fluently.

second thing: without even asking me if i go to the mosque "so what else do you do besides going to the mosque". they assume that every muslim in the world goes to the mosque

3rd thing: "you look like an arab" . i wish! this was very insulting because they think every muslim from the east is an arab.

4th thing: "salmon is a very special type of fish because it goes upstream to breed". very condescending! why would they think i don't know that?

5th thing: "do you brush your teeth". atleast better than you do buddy. if you guys have ever been to UK u'll notice that english people have awful teeth.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Hey give us a break..!!! We have football, hotdogs, SUV's, big screen tv's, and Hollywood with Disney cartoons!!!

Musulmanin

I think this thread is going in a wrong direction. There are ignorant people everywhere (any country) or did you guys think America was an exception

you see this is where some of you have made a false assumption like those people you'd come across did when they asked you silly questions. You've made an assumption that America was somehow different. :SMILY286:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
okkk...deleted the link...I never ever want to be part of crowd going towards the wrong direction. May Allah forgive me and make straight path easy for all of us.

sazk

Banned
true... these people who are making fun of america are the same ones who make fun of islam also so they're nobody's friends or anything.

but i'm surprised that with all this media coverage and everything, how little people actually know about muslims.

Musulmanin

true... these people who are making fun of america are the same ones who make fun of islam also so they're nobody's friends or anything.

but i'm surprised that with all this media coverage and everything, how little people actually know about muslims.

you would be surprised how many people know a lot about Islam but still I think pretend that they don't in order not to acknowledge our fast growing religion. It's a way to belittle something, even if it makes them look silly. Some of these people keep asking silly questions without being afraid to look ignorant, but they don't ask silly questions on other topics because that would make them look uneducated. :SMILY288:

and I'm not talking about people who are sincerely learning about Islam etc. I'm talking about people who know answers but keep asking silly questions. I've come across a few of those.

mhamzah

Salam alakum,

The whole idea of starting this thread was just to share a video, which I thought would make some of you laugh. However like some brothers and sisters have pointed out, this thread is moving in wrong direction.

I personally don't believe all Americans are like these, we will find such people where ever we go. In addition Quran is very careful in its wording, it never paints all the people with the same brush. Thus you will find phrases like 'Some of them', or 'Among them are people', or 'A party of them' in the Quran.

Please bear in mind some of our brothers and sisters in this forum are from America, who might be hurt with your comments.

Rhaya

Eep. I'm slightly ashamed. I find that both funny, and a little disappointing, as an american lol.

But it is a bit ironic, in my opinion, when you see how little some people (no matter where they are from) know about their own country, and yet some (not all of us, mind you) will still throw stones at others whom they know even less about, just because they hold different ideals than one is use to.

Kakorot

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! thats so funny!

btw...

Salaam,

Hey give us a break..!!! We have football, hotdogs, SUV's, big screen tv's, and Hollywood with Disney cartoons!!!

wow.....football - men wear shorts above knees, hotdogs- are they halal lol big screen tv's - destroy ur eyes,waste of money. hollywood - dream world which destrys and corrupts the mind, people who chase the duniya. :astag: disney - ermm... yh.. :SMILY153: