Göbekli Tepe: Can you explain it?

tic_tac_toe

Göbekli Tepe (Turkey) is one of the oldest archeological sites in the world and the inhabitants used amazing technology to carve images and construct structures.

[video=youtube;3JdAJpo6Lxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdAJpo6Lxk[/video]​

Could these be done by Jinns? How did humans achieve this?

I even wonder about the pyramids, was it built by humans or Jinns helped out?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

I dont know what to say but i read in Quran about great generations from past:

6:6
Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others.

I think humans can achieve much, we are surprised by the architecture and construction skills of past generations while i am sure they would be surprised by our technology, from mobile phones and e-mail to airplains and robotic legs. Do jins help in these things today ?
Or past generations used to be less smart that they needed help ? Someone said in a study: What is important is how our minds differ from those of people 100 years ago, not whether we label it “smarter” or “more intelligent.” I prefer to say our brains are more modern.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...-Your-Grandfather-Probably-Not-181842991.html

The skills are not a problem with humans, but the inner exploration and sane spiritual development.
And Allah knows best.

tic_tac_toe

Salam aleykum

I dont know what to say but i read in Quran about great generations from past:

6:6
Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others.

I think humans can achieve much, we are surprised by the architecture and construction skills of past generations while i am sure they would be surprised by our technology, from mobile phones and e-mail to airplains and robotic legs. Do jins help in these things today ?
Or past generations used to be less smart that they needed help ? Someone said in a study: What is important is how our minds differ from those of people 100 years ago, not whether we label it “smarter” or “more intelligent.” I prefer to say our brains are more modern.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...-Your-Grandfather-Probably-Not-181842991.html

The skills are not a problem with humans, but the inner exploration and sane spiritual development.
And Allah knows best.

Stone carving tools weren't available when they made these statues so how did they make these, astonishing isn't it?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

Yes, is very nice.
Impressive once we try to imagine the situations in that period of time. And home made bread was something very special when i was small, i dont know in how many houses you can still smell the warmth of it.

tic_tac_toe

Salam aleykum

Yes, is very nice.
Impressive once we try to imagine the situations in that period of time. And home made bread was something very special when i was small, i dont know in how many houses you can still smell the warmth of it.

I can only smell it in Paris, Istanbul when around Fajar all bakeries smell really nice :)