Gay here and there

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that in most muslem countries families are enjoying a stable clean life much more than in the westren societies ....at least people look to the gays as something very dirty .....no one dare to speek loudly about such matters ....Alhamduliallah but sorry to say that in most westren countries things are worse .........Fitra (pure esance ) of people are being distorted since they have no sharp line between good and evil while Islam make things clear like the sun ..... due to the ignorance of some muslems and the envy in the hearts of some westren many efforts are there to distroy the beautiful values of Islam (by wiping Taqwa from hearts and making hearts of muslems far from Allah swt) while these values (taqwa, Fear of Allah swt, ) can save humanity and let it out of darkness to light.

7:157 "Those who follow the apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."

Translation of the meanings of Quran

And Allah knows best

BinKhadija

An Akhu
do they ever leave a chance to criticize muslims?

Most DON'T, I think. Lol.

I too see professors like this and they have Phd's. I think its their ignorance talking.

You are right, but in some cases, they do it on purpose. Either way, it is Islam which wins every time and stands out from Falsehood - that is to whom who can see.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
sister khadija, then we should teach them the lesson .. lol
Yep, but of course being within our limits; following halal strategies only. :)

BTW, I am a brother, my bro/sis. My user name is BinKhadija; Khadija referrs to our beloved Mother Khadijah al-Kubra (may Allah's blessing be upon her noble soul)! But, it's all well, it's not a big deal anyway, I don't get offended over little things - just thought of telling the logic behind it.