gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Jazaakom Allah khair brother and sister who said that Science have nothing to do with this subject, Once they said that the whole universe was created by The Big Bang iwhich is the cosmological model of the universe whose primary assertion is that the universe has expanded into its current state from a primordial condition

Now the scietiset in NASA and other agencies porved that this theory is wrong for the last 20 years they were believing it was correct and every one in west was going by this theory.

As brother and sisters said, it has nothing to do with science or the way the person was born, its Shaytan as he mis guided the people of Laut. just read surrah Marriam you will find the news of these people who started this bad thing and Allah punished them..

I am not saying Allah will punish you brother , read Surrah Mairriam and you find that Allah would forgive them if they repented but they kept doing the wrong thing, so come back to Allah and 100% you will be ok, and remember it wont be easy you face hardship but at the end you will win insha Allah if you determine that you want Allah s.w.t above these bad desire.

May Allah make it easy on you, pray at night now days its Ramadan Shaytan is gone.... pray in the middle of night and cry between the hand of Allah s.w.t to guide you and to make it easy on you and you will see insha Allah everything will be ok.

Wa salaam alikom

muharram23

Staff member
assalamualikum
brother fast as much as u can until ur mind gets free from homosexuality.
Recite YAHAMEEDU 93 times for 45 days (when u r alone).

heehe akhi, im not using science to proof anything from islam. i was replying to brother/sister Aloosh who said that it is proven scientifically that homosexuality is genetic. SO, as sarcasm i said that scientists say that we came from apes, which is way of as i said. Which has nothing to do with the truth. Barakallah feek :)

Searching4Truth

me too! seriously, its awful. all we can do is pray, and do our best to avoid situations that put our souls in danger.
It's really hard, but we have to be strong and do the right thing.
inshallah it will be better for the both of us soon.

Aliyah206

assalamu alikum
subhanALLAH..this is bad..MAy Allah subhanu watallah cure your heart and forgive your SINs..

kayleigh

You won't go to hell for being gay. The fact that you want to change but can't shows it's not your fault that you're attracted to the same sex. It's very rare to completely change yourself to being straight. Pray, ask God for help. The actual sin is in the homosexual actions - not in things that you can't help.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, nor are you born homosexual. It's developmental and a product of the environment. But, you can't help it. It definitely shows that it really ISN'T a choice, and it's good that you want to change. Like I said, you probably won't be able to change, but I wouldn't be worried about going to hell just for this as long as you don't engage in homosexual acts.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Thanx for your sincere words, sis.
You won't go to hell for being gay. The fact that you want to change but can't shows it's not your fault that you're attracted to the same sex. It's very rare to completely change yourself to being straight. Pray, ask God for help. The actual sin is in the homosexual actions - not in things that you can't help.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, nor are you born homosexual. It's developmental and a product of the environment. But, you can't help it. It definitely shows that it really ISN'T a choice, and it's good that you want to change. Like I said, you probably won't be able to change, but I wouldn't be worried about going to hell just for this as long as you don't engage in homosexual acts.

I too would say bro that keep asking God to help you overcome it and be sincere in your intentions. God willing, you will be ok. I too will pray for you :)

BGfromGB

Being gay.

Accepting the fact that you are gay and acknowledgeing that it is evil in the eyes of God is half the battle won. I sincerely wish I could help as I have never experienced this aberration and cannot begin to imagine what hell you are going through in your conscience.

I do not believe a person is born a gay. That's a cop out in an effort to accept your ststus quo. Somehow I believe it's the same as being an alcoholic. An alcoholic is not born an alcoholic. He was introduced to it sometime in his life. There are people who acknowledge their proplem and are determined to shed their habit through prayer, guts and sheer determination. Its tough, really tough. All I can do is to pray that you will grasp those attributes and use them to reject this evil that satan has put into your heart.

I pray to our heavenly father that he will give you the fortitude, guts, and sheer determination to fight off this terrible problem. We, as a community would be wrong to condemn you. It is our duty to help wherever we can.

Remember, God the Almighty still loves you but not your deeds.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Accepting the fact that you are gay and acknowledgeing that it is evil in the eyes of God is half the battle won. I sincerely wish I could help as I have never experienced this aberration and cannot begin to imagine what hell you are going through in your conscience.

I do not believe a person is born a gay. That's a cop out in an effort to accept your ststus quo. Somehow I believe it's the same as being an alcoholic. An alcoholic is not born an alcoholic. He was introduced to it sometime in his life. There are people who acknowledge their proplem and are determined to shed their habit through prayer, guts and sheer determination. Its tough, really tough. All I can do is to pray that you will grasp those attributes and use them to reject this evil that satan has put into your heart.

I pray to our heavenly father that he will give you the fortitude, guts, and sheer determination to fight off this terrible problem. We, as a community would be wrong to condemn you. It is our duty to help wherever we can.

Remember, God the Almighty still loves you but not your deeds.

That is a great way to think of it.

Noor to shine

It is due to this silly civilization or so called that people are being raised in such unGodly manner ..You are not gay (no body is like that).....But don`t be sad try to learn Islam so you understand your role in this life ......and then start to reform yourself ...I am sure if you put your faith in Allah swt then everything will be changed ....You are a victim of a silly unholy media which is shaping the desires and interests of people in a wrong way........Step out don`t sink down .......Allah swt is close , mercifull , loving most forgiving ........Step in his mercy (Islam)

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2: Brother I hope you find the strength to overcome your obstacles,

Please don't think you're going to hell. Not when it's clear through your words how repentant you are of your feelings. I read somewhere that it's haram to lose hope and believe that one is going to hell as this further increases the individual to indulge in their desires and stray from repentance. We are only punished for our ACTIONS, NOT our THOUGHTS as we cannot control the Shaitan's whispers. You live in a world that is at it's most corrupt stage in time. It's not uncommon for you to be exposed to all the temptation around you as this world is full of them and lately temptation is on overload. Allah will never give you more than you can't handle. Meaning He KNOWS you can overcome this InshAllah.

The biggest aspiration of any Muslim is to succeed in jihad and the most important jihad isn't the one fought on the battlefield but the one fought against the soul, your nafs. I believe this is your jihad and the test that you have been given in this world and I also believe inshAllah that you will succeed and overcome your nafs. :tti_sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.