Ghuraba Nasheed Special Remix by TurnToIslam.com

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/ghuraba.jpg[/imgleft]Ghurabah Nasheed Special Remix done by this Website's Team, TurnToISlam.Com. Bosnia, Chechnya, Kashmir and Palestine all featured with actual interview footage of people who have suffered from human right abuse and genocide at the hands of State Terrorists. This video is made to make people think about those regions which often get one sided biased information, which many use as an excuse to deal harshly with Muslims and carry out atrocities under the guise of "War on Terror".
[vg]527595079520155342[/vg]

brighten

seeker of knowledge
Ghuraba Nasheed

:jazaak: Assalamualaikum
I stumble on this website by chance and I'm so grateful that I did.
This video is so real and touching it made me cry. May Allah protect
the muslim umah with his love and mercy and may Allah helps our
mujahids to victory soon inshaallah.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

yes this is a very touching video, i also cryied the fisrt time i saw it.

but this only remind us of what happens around the world whit our Moslims brothers and sisters. and may ALLAH (swt) protect them all. :inshallah:

i recommend u to see all of those videos in "Current Affairs"

we can only make Dua for them now :inshallah:

:wasalam:

your Brother.

Maryah

Asalamu alaikum:
This one definitely makes one tearful! May Allah (swt) continue to watch over those afflicted by war and other atrocities!

:ma:

Jamillah37

I can't stand war

I can't stand war.
All this fighting is making me sick.
Missiles and Bombs
What happen to rocks and sticks.
Head up! Too many are dying,
Leaveing the families crying.
Who's gonna bury those people correctly?
We can't help them, not directly.
If we go over there we might be killed.
I can't stand war.
For all those lives who's being billed.
Blood money is owed believe it or not.
The lord is keeping count. Both sides of the lot.
The Lord doesn't like who strikes first.
Who ever started this war, I can't curse.
What I want to say my Din wont let me,
I can't stand war as you can see.
I guess I said all that I can say.
Now what we all need to do before the war comes our way.
Get down on your knees and Pray! Pray! Pray!

Every since I embraced Islam I write my poetry to priase Allah. I had to say something when I watched this video. I know Allah subanawa ta allah will have vengence on the enemy of the Believing Muslims. They are back with Allah and we will be also. Before we return to Allah we must prepare. Stay focused on the mission. Use the pain to get stronger do not get weak. Soon we will meet the Maghdi. Isa alaihislam will be here to defend us all we will see the Dajaal take a fall. Amin

Jamillah37

Al Humdulillah!

Shukran for the links about the Maghdi. I enjoyed them.
May Allah strengthen the believers where they are weak.
May Allah grant us Mercy and Forgiveness. Amin

Abuyahya

I can't stand war.
All this fighting is making me sick.
Missiles and Bombs
What happen to rocks and sticks.
Head up! Too many are dying,
Leaveing the families crying.
Who's gonna bury those people correctly?
We can't help them, not directly.
If we go over there we might be killed.
I can't stand war.
For all those lives who's being billed.
Blood money is owed believe it or not.
The lord is keeping count. Both sides of the lot.
The Lord doesn't like who strikes first.
Who ever started this war, I can't curse.
What I want to say my Din wont let me,
I can't stand war as you can see.
I guess I said all that I can say.
Now what we all need to do before the war comes our way.
Get down on your knees and Pray! Pray! Pray!

Every since I embraced Islam I write my poetry to priase Allah. I had to say something when I watched this video. I know Allah subanawa ta allah will have vengence on the enemy of the Believing Muslims. They are back with Allah and we will be also. Before we return to Allah we must prepare. Stay focused on the mission. Use the pain to get stronger do not get weak. Soon we will meet the Maghdi. Isa alaihislam will be here to defend us all we will see the Dajaal take a fall. Amin
I enjoy seeing these video's don't misunderstand me when i say this. These videos reminds me of what is happening to our ummah, i know many people do not like seeing these videos, and in fact some are to scared to face the truth. We are being killed in great numbers, and those that are doing the killing wont stop until there is no more la ilaha illah muhammad rasullah. Allah states that those who are being oppressed ask him to send someone to attend to their aid. SO THEN WILL YOU NOT FIGHT IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH. When JIHAD stops is when muslims will be killed in greater numbers, and these are not my words but the words of Abu Bakr. I read a poem after a finshed watching this video and it was be a convert who was talking about peace. My dear brothers and sisters as muslims we are peacefull but we must stand up to out enmies, do i have to remind you that those that Allah calls hypocrites were the ones that did not want to fight in jihad. If you read the commentary in the holy quran about the first verses about jihad, you will see that its says that if one does not want in the INNER MOST HEART to die in the cause of Allah (jihad) then they die with some hypocracy in their hearts. We can not avoid fighting because it was prescribed on us by Allah s.w.t Also Allah says that you might not like something even though it is good for you and you might like something even thought it is bad for you and Allah know what you don't know.. Please ponder on those last verses and inshallah Allah will give you understanding. And may Allah give us strength and may he guide us all to Jannatul Ferdous inshallah
Salam alaikum wa rahmutral wa barakatuh

yameen

:salam2: :bismillah:

I saw the video too, and I cry soo much, even now when i write this message, my tears are running down my cheaks. Its very very touching one, and I wish there is a way to save this video on my PC. Anyway, the team did a very good job about it.

:jazaak:

imiakhtar

the ghurabaa nasheed is in itself i believe (correct me if im wrong) about how islam was first viewed to be a strange belief at the time of the prophet and how it was said that after a period of acceptance, the people of the world would once again become ignorant and view muslims as strange people

marzuki mohamed

:salam2: i don't know what to say....let us all take this ramadhan opportunity today right NOW this minutes..this second Teusday 8:14AM 10/10/2006 Doa for them all. lets do it now.we don't have much time..!!!

" doa is a weapon of muslimin let us used it now my bro and sis "

wasalam.

elmedina

Dear brothers and sisters,

I would like to start by saying my English isn't flawless.
I've joined this forum just because of this discussion... I'm looking for information about al Maghdi! I'm really curious about this person and all the know facts about him/her... I've tried to listen to the videoclips but I can't hear the man who's speaking, his voice sounds unclear to me! :confused:

I would really appreciate your reactions, thanks in forward...

SNAQ

I always sang the ghurabaa nasheed at school but i rarely paid attention to what i was singing as arabic is not my native language even though i learn it at school. After hearing this i think i should pay more atention to it now and i would also recemmond my friends to see this.

Qaabila

Salaam..Can anyone direct me to the english translation of the song? I don't speak Arabic. Jazakallah :hijabi:

Ghurabaa`, ghurabaa`, ghurabaaa` ghurabaa`

Ghurabaa` do not bow the foreheads to anyone besides Allah
Ghurabaa` have chosen this to be the motto of life

If you ask about us, then we do not care about the tyrants
We are the regular soldiers of Allah, our path is a reserved path

We never care about the chains, rather we'll continue forever
We never care about the chains, rather we'll continue forever

So let us make jihad, and battle, and fight from the start
Ghurabaa`, this is how they are free in the enslaved world

So let us make jihad, and battle, and fight from the start
Ghurabaa`, this is how they are free in the enslaved world

How many times we remembered a time when we were happy
In the book of Allah, we recite in the morning and the evening

How many times we remembered a time when we were happy
In the book of Allah, we recite in the morning and the evening

Qaabila

The Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said "Islam began as something strange, and it will return as something strange the way it began. So Tooba for the Strangers"

undacova

:salam2:

subhanallah i'm in tears as i write this message. i hav seen too many of these types of clips. i think to myself everytime i see something like this "what is it that i can do to help my brothers and sisters?" or "what is it, that is expected of me?" because truely wen we watch these atrocious videos we contemplate on how we can help. then i think to myself is only dua dat is expected of us and how do we knw if our dua is sincere and will be accepted. as we all knw the beauty of islam is one's intention and then following up with action. i believe that every muslim who lives in a secular "western" society shud use their freedom of speech and other tools presented to them to help the unfortunate parts of the ummah, as we knw we are supposed to b one body. i truely believe that without a platform for the muslim to defend themselves these types of movies will appear frequently...and der will come a time wen we will see so many clips like this one that our heart will be like bricks and we will not even feel pain for these part of our body. we need to unite ppl and only way we can unite is to hav a nation dat defend us. we need a true islamic country dat will fight for our rights. think about it and give me ur feedback plz...

:wasalam: