Good news Al-hamdoulillah !

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Dear brothers and sisters,

Some good news I thought I'd share it with you!

I think that some TTI veterans might remember this Thread :D
Well, I have to confess that finally I've been caught by the inevitability of marriage :D which quit frankly I was delaying because it was so hard to find the right person (good muslimah, etc).

I think my patience finally payed off. A while ago, through some family members I find a girl who, I have to admit, exceeds my wildest dreams Al-hamdoulillah. I've asked to see her and I went there and I knew instantly that she is the one and InchaAllah, the wedding will take place few months from now.

Wassalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

May you be blessed with an Islamic life.. and May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL unit you both in goodness...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Mashallah, Mabrook dear brother! May Allah join you in peace and happiness,and give baraqah to your marriage.:hijabi:

zinirah

Congradulations brother, Mabrook.:shake: I am happy for you. May Allah (swt) always make you happy & have a successful marriage.Ameen.
Alhamdulilllah 'alaa kulli haalin!Allahu akbar kabiiran wal hamdulillahi kathiiran wa subhaanallahi bukratan wa a seelaa!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Hamdu li Allah, mashaa'Allah
may Allah bless the marriage, may Allah bless the upcoming family, children, shower boundless barakah and rahmah.

I'm just too happy to read this, you'll not believe even that how my heart jumped up with the felling....he he....seems like I was there.....hamduli Allah.

JazakAllahu khair

masalama

JenGiove

Great news indeed, brother. Congratulations. May God bless both of you and join you in goodness.

You're going to send each of us a piece of the wedding cake, right? :)

Save me a fork!

Mabrook Brother....let us know when the babies start commin'! lol!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: akhi :D

:mashallah: thats a very good news... I am very happy for you :D Congratulation akhi :D

May Allah bless you with a happy marriage :)

hayakallah

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Mabrook Brother and May Allah Azzawajal Bless u both and Success in ur life forever.. Ameen... Send us Wedding treat........... LOL :shake:

Ok Now how u r going to send us wedding treat... it is better to discuss at this moment LOL: so we can all await SMILY209:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Mabrook !
~May Allah swt help
to clear any obstacle
and grant you happily married
with lots of pious, healthy and smart children~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: :D:D:D

very happy to hear this :lol: congratulations brother . Also pray for us :p :D

Yeh Jo Pal Hain, Inhe Khushiyon Se Barlo Tum
Woh Beetein Din, Unhe Yaad Firse Karlo Tum
Korai bhai roona naiiiiiii :p Yeh Kuaab Adhurein Nahin
Yeh Armaan Saare Tere, Honge Pure Kabhin, inshallah :)
Ik Din Ayega, Tu bi aisa koi thread banaae ga ;)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Yeh Jo Pal Hain, Inhe Khushiyon Se Barlo Tum
Woh Beetein Din, Unhe Yaad Firse Karlo Tum
Korai bhai roona naiiiiiii :p Yeh Kuaab Adhurein Nahin
Yeh Armaan Saare Tere, Honge Pure Kabhin, inshallah :)
Ik Din Ayega, Tu bi aisa koi thread banaae ga ;)

:lol: JazakAllah khayr Ansari bhai :lol: beete din hi to yaad nhin na krne yar :(, inshAllah :lol: aor aap bhi aik din aesa hi koi thread bano ge :lol: aor shaheer bhi :lol::lol:

ansari

STRANGER...
:lol: JazakAllah khayr Ansari bhai :lol: beete din hi to yaad nhin na krne yar :(, inshAllah :lol: aor aap bhi aik din aesa hi koi thread bano ge :lol: aor shaheer bhi :lol::lol:

wa iyyak :)

:inshallah: hamara bi eik din aisa thread hoga :D

arzafar

congrats brother. May the whole process go smoothly and you have a blessed marriage. Ameen.

JenGiove

That is better Idea..... Also Include DHL express... So we can get the Stuff soon Insha Allah!

There's also UPS... :)

To the other brothers and sisters here who posted in a different language...<sniff sniff> I feel so left out!!!!!!!!!!!! :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!