great news

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i know that many of the people here at TTI have read a few of my threads about my hardship in finding a wife. i know that many of you gave given me great advice and have made d'ua for me. believe me it has been and is much appreciated. although i still haven't found a wife, i believe that the d'ua that you have made for me has in fact opened up an opportunity for me.

last night i went on a local masjid's website ( a masjid that i've attended before ) and now they have come up with a new matchmaking committee for marriages. all one has to do is send in 2 photos of one self, references, and other info about you via application; and they will try to match you with someone and insha'allah help you find your future spouse. isn't that great?

again, thank you for all the dua that you have made for me. insha'allah i wont have to wait much longer.
:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
Akhi May Allah give you Pious Wife.

ByTheWay: WIFE = Worries Invited For Ever.:)

:ma:
ameen ya Rab
i agree may you have a pious wife, inshallah

but i do not agree : WIFE = Worries Invited For Ever

it could mean happy worries :ma:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
abubaseer
Akhi May Allah give you Pious Wife.

ByTheWay: WIFE = Worries Invited For Ever.:)

Narrated in Sahih Bukhari:“Make things easy and convenient, do not be harsh making things difficult. Give glad tidings (be positive) and do not cause hatred and division.”

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen

i know that many of the people here at TTI have read a few of my threads about my hardship in finding a wife. i know that many of you gave given me great advice and have made d'ua for me. believe me it has been and is much appreciated. although i still haven't found a wife, i believe that the d'ua that you have made for me has in fact opened up an opportunity for me.

last night i went on a local masjid's website ( a masjid that i've attended before ) and now they have come up with a new matchmaking committee for marriages. all one has to do is send in 2 photos of one self, references, and other info about you via application; and they will try to match you with someone and insha'allah help you find your future spouse. isn't that great?

again, thank you for all the dua that you have made for me. insha'allah i wont have to wait much longer.

Brother it will come 2 u all in good times, and when it will insha ALLAH it will be great i make dua for u:tti_sister:

but remember the fact that u r able to control urself only makes ALLAH SWT love u more, and it toughs u up. and reminds u that this world is only temporary. By holding on ur only proving that ALLAH comes first.
And remember ALLAH is only testing u to make u enter the doors o heaven.

:jazaak:

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Narrated in Sahih Bukhari:“Make things easy and convenient, do not be harsh making things difficult. Give glad tidings (be positive) and do not cause hatred and division.”

I was just joking, JazakAllah Akhi for the reminder. Following are glad tidings about WIFE/Spouse from Quran:
A spouse is:

1. Source of Tranquility.
2. Source Love and Mercy.
3. and also Libaas .i.e Clothes of each other.

Meaning nothing is hidden from them just as nothing is hidden from our Clothes about ourselves.
Also, mean that spouses should cover each each other as clothes do.