Greetings from a chinese muslim

ohhockleng

Assalamualaikum everybody here, So glad to be here, I thank the lord for showing me his path Alhamdullilah! I used to be a buddhist and then a christian and now islam, the only religion that prays to god alone and no other god but god only. Praise be to god! Allahuakhbar! Allahuakhbar! Allahuakhbar!

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
WaAlaykum AsSalaam, Welcome and Alhamdullilah Allah guided you to he right path...may Allah bless you in Islam and grant you Jannah InshaAllah :D

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Allahu akbar. Praise be to Allah s.w.t who guided you to the light of Islam.
Congratuations brother. It is a great gift from the creator of the heavens and the earth.

It will be great to know a little more about your experiences and encounters with different beliefs and how you found your way to Islam.

I have to say you are the first Chinese muslim I know of who has reverted to Islam, alhamdulellah.

Wassalamu alikum

ohhockleng

Actually I didn't know much about islam just like other non believers, they always thought islam is religion of the terror, and being a chinese, chinese people like eating pork and they're always saying if you're a muslim you can't take pork and they're always mocking if you're muslim you have to bow down. Bla bla bla... There's a story that they create which is nonsense, once there was a chinese, an indian and the malays(muslim) they search out to find what to pray, so the chinese found an idol crafted by someone, while the indians found an elephant and the malays(muslim) found a rock and they pray to that rock. It's nonsense anyway.

Just to let everybody knows even though my family background is chinese I never like nor wanting to eat pork even from my younger days, my family knews it so I take chicken and I was always searching for God, I used to be a strong buddhist and pray buddha statue but it just wasn't right, and I knew it wasn't right at all, so I join christian I attend their church. And not long after that I met a woman which is a muslim, she thought me a bout islam and there it was I found out who God the almighty is :)

Allahu_Hassbi

WaAlaikum Aslaaam Brother!
Extending my warmest welcome to you brother.
Alf Mabrook to you for becoming a muslim & welcome to the religion of peace.
Surely Allah SWT guides whomsoever He wills.Brother you have been blessed to have found the truth by your own with the mercy of Allah SWT.
I pray that Allah SWT ease in all your difficulties and grants you patience and make you victorious in all your undertakings Inshallah.Ameen
Once more welcome to this beautiful comunnity @ TTI.
Enjoy you stay here.Hope your stay be along lasting & a fruitful one too Inshallah.:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum brother,

Congratulations and welcome to Islam, may Allah (SWT) make it easy for you Inshallah.

Peace2u

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family, welcome to Islam!! MashaAllah.
I'm from your neighbouring country, Singapore.:)
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here.

mohamedqadar

:salam2:

wlc to islam we should all be greatful to our lord for making us a muslims
insha-allah he will also guide us to the right path

dianne

Assalamualaikum everybody here, So glad to be here, I thank the lord for showing me his path Alhamdullilah! I used to be a buddhist and then a christian and now islam, the only religion that prays to god alone and no other god but god only. Praise be to god! Allahuakhbar! Allahuakhbar! Allahuakhbar!

Salam,

welcome brother to tti family,hope to hear from you more often.

wassalam

hager

welcome

welcome in islam
welcome to the truth
welcome inTTI..,
we're here u're family..anything u need,just asks us for it..
salam
allah bless u,protect u,Isa

ohhockleng

Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family, welcome to Islam!! MashaAllah.
I'm from your neighbouring country, Singapore.:)
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here.
Hey there neighbour :)

Thank you very much everybody, I'm sure I'll be happy here :)

ed209

im also Chinese.it's excited to meet u,brother.maybe one day i will write sth. about my story of converting Islam,too. inshaAllah.may Allah guides us all.