Greetings (New to Islam)

Flashbak910

Salaam Alaikum.

I'm 17 years old, and I currently reside in Ohio in the US. I'm looking to revert to Islam and have been researching into it and reading the Quran for some time now. I'm currently trying to create a documentary regarding main subjects surrounding 9/11, the Tea Party movement, and also the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts and the Middle East in general. I'm an avid reader and I love to read historical revisionist books which show the world in a different light other than what the public schools or the mainstream media tells us.
I highly respect other Muslims and I have been trying to educate others about Islam. I, myself, am trying to learn Islam and follow it like the other 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide.
I haven't taken my shahada yet but I highly intend to once I get my drivers license (Going to find a local Mosque and do my Shahada there). I'm trying to learn how to speak Arabic as I'm very new to it (I have an Arabic phrase book and a 'Pocket Guide to Arabic Script' mini-booklet that I try to look out of). I'm very attracted to its 5 Pillars and I will strive to become a good Muslim and follow them.

May Allah bless you all.

Salam.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM.....:hearts:

I am feeling happy for you....May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL reward you, for your efforts...Ameen
I pray that the day in which you might give your shahaada should reach you soon..
If you have any doubts on Islam, you are most welcomed here..:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

mezeren

:salam2:

Wellcome to islam.Nice to hear that you find the truth at a young age.May Allah make it easy for you.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah and welcome to the world of Islam : the world of sincerity , purity, high noble values ......but be carefull Islam (Quran and Sunna) is perfect but muslems are humans so don`t be disapointed because of our mistakes(we muslems).:salah:

arzafar

:salam2: and welcome to tti.

you should hurry up with the shahada because you never no when death comes.
you will find loads of authentic islaamic information on this site.

also plz stay out of politics, stop watching tv and concentrate on doing the basic practices and beliefs.

below is a great place to start
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Flashbak910

"also plz stay out of politics, stop watching tv and concentrate on doing the basic practices and beliefs."

I agree on your message. I rarely watch TV so thank God for that. I have been involved with politics because I have some dedication to certain things. I'm a Libertarian/Constitutionalist and I'm very anti-war. I'm actually involved with the 9/11 Truth movement that has taken hold worldwide. My zakat contributions will go towards the 9/11 First Responders and victim's family members to get them the healthcare and benefits they need to return to good health. 9/11 was the catalyst for our American Empire to invade and occupy the countries most of you guys live in, wherever that may be. More people have died from our government's actions than those who go against the Islamic faith and do suicides on helpless victims.

Other than that I'm very inclined to learn the Islamic faith and adopt it into my daily practices.

Hilal Said

Welcome to Islam

In Islam you don't need to get driving license and go to mosque for saying Shahada. You can say anywhere and I advice you to say Shahada now because you don't know when your life will end.

All the best

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Assalamualaikum..WR..WB
lately there are many American people who choose Islam as their new religion . if you frequently see on television news about the Muslim convert, you will see most of them are Americans,.not only you, I mean you're not alone.. people around the world just do the same.. so do not hesitate to become one of them...also, there's no need for you to go the mosque to recite Shahadah.. Only Allah will be a witness for you when you say that words..
After you take SYAHADAH you may need this article which can guide you to strengthen your faith to be a real Muslim.. a very excellent source for new Muslims..

http://www.theamericanmuslim.org

Good Luck...

Wassalam...

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Welcome to Islam

In Islam you don't need to get driving license and go to mosque for saying Shahada. You can say anywhere and I advice you to say Shahada now because you don't know when your life will end.
what hilal said has said is the best said!!
regards

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Welcome to forum and welcome to Islam too. As others said, you don´t need to say shahada in mosque if you right now can´t. Remember that Allah listen even your speechless whispers and knows what you have in your heart.

Welcome to TTI forum. I hope you will find this informative and get a lot of usefull knowledge from brothers and sisters. You are free to ask what ever you like about Islam.

If you like to know more about Palestine conflict... so I am almost "official" Palestine activist here.

:SMILY259:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahamtu-llahi wa barakatuhu

peace be with you always.

Allah subhanahu wa ta'la guides whom He wills.
Ahlan wa sahlan brother!
may Allah guide you to the right way, ameen

Jazakum Allahu khair
wassalam

Flashbak910

If you like to know more about Palestine conflict... so I am almost "official" Palestine activist here.

I would like to interview at least 150+ people for my documentary. My documentary should at least be 2 hours long, possibly longer if I can fit the tons of information that I'd like to jam in there.
I have been busy lately in my school work, going to my school's Homecoming tomorrow with this girl that I like.

I have a Facebook account if you guys would like to add me. If anyone would like to add me on there just send me a private message and I'll link you up with my page.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Alleikum,
Welcome to TTI, I like the way you are thinking. About the project you are doing, have you watch documentary by John Pilger (british Journalist)? He did alot of an eye opening documentaries, I think this might help you, you can find on Google Video and Youtube, if you havent watch them.

Enjoy your stay here.

May peace of Allah be upon who follow His Guidance.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Asslam-o-alikum brother,

Glad to see that you are interested in Islam.

Lately I have seen comments on the Anti-NWO Christian blogs in which they are realizing the fact that the Luciferians are targeting Muslims more and more and the intensity is going up. Some are confused why they are attacking Muslims? I wonder when these Christians will finally realize that they are attacking Islam because Islam is the TRUTH. And Satan hates the truth and loves deception.

In Islam you can also do your shahadah alone with Allah as you witness. Later you can also do it formally in a Mosque among other people. This way God forbid something happens to to you then you are still protected. Some people write it too bluntly which I think they shouldn't.

What you want to do with your documentary? What it is actually about?

I'm a Libertarian/Constitutionalist and I'm very anti-war. I'm actually involved with the 9/11 Truth movement that has taken hold worldwide. My zakat contributions will go towards the 9/11 First Responders and victim's family members to get them the healthcare and benefits they need to return to good health. 9/11 was the catalyst for our American Empire to invade and occupy the countries most of you guys live in, wherever that may be. More people have died from our government's actions than those who go against the Islamic faith and do suicides on helpless victims.
I am disappointed that the 9/11 Truth Movement fizzled out. I thought if this movement gained strength then there is chance that NWO may not happen, and the death and destruction which is going to happen may not happen. But if the people are not ready to accept the truth then what anyone can do.

As far as the Muslims being killed in Muslim world by the Empire is concerned... It is OK... The best kind of death is to die as a Shaheed (martyr). These are the means of Allah (SWT) taking Shaheed because it is a great blessing if Allah grants martyrdom to anyone. Having said that I do not mean that it is easy on them or their family, it is very hard, specially on the loved ones who survived.

About the suicide bombers... Remember a few years ago when Israel was building that wall, the famous mantra of CNN and FOX News was that these suicide bombers are funded by Arabs living in US. They give a large amount of money to the family of suicide bomber and they carry it out. Now US and NATO and CIA and Mossad and RAW are all in Afghanistan and Iraq, have they become poor, are they short of money that they cannot buy suicide bombers anymore? But buying is not the only technique there are madrasa operated by these agencies where the young men are brought and taught that the government of Afghanistan and Pakistan have apostatized when they helped the foreign infidel forces, so attacking them is a Fard (mandatory) and is Jihad and if you die then you will be a Shaheed. This is how now suicide bombers are made.

Those who can do 9/11 on their own people can do anything to achieve their goals.

Anyway brother welcome to Islam and welcome to TTI.
Wassalam.

xAllahKnowsBestx

:salam2: brother! :D

Welcome back to Islam & TTI! YAYY! :D
Oh, and I think you should hurry up with the Shahadah as well, so try to do it as soon as possible. Hope you find this website just as AWESOME as I find it to learn more about Islam. :hijabi:

PS: I'll add you on Facebook! :D

Flashbak910

What you want to do with your documentary? What it is actually about?

Let me copy and paste my contents into here of what my documentary will hopefully be about:

Main topics:
• 9/11 (Warnings before it happened, Financial tradeoffs and manipulations, Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda, the Patriot Act and after effects of the event) and including Interviews (Clips with Victims family members and survivors, directors/editor’s acquaintances, etc.)
• False Flags (Lusitania, Reichstag fire, Gulf of Tonkin Incident, Operation Northwoods, 9/11)
• Tea Party (Beginnings with Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty and 9/11 Truth groups, Hijacking of the Liberty movement, New York Community Center Dilemma)
• Prophetic books (Brave New World, Orwell’s 1984, Fahrenheit 451; quotations and examples in real life)

Substance topics within Main topics:
• Fahrenheit 451 quotes
• Gandhi quotes
• George Orwell’s 1984
• Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World
• Zbigniew Brzezinski and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s “Global Awakening”
• Zionism and Israel-Palestinian conflict
• Activists, Activists groups

=======================================

I would really like to get at least 50 or so people from these forums to videotape themselves talking about 9/11 and what/who/why it was carried out.

I am disappointed that the 9/11 Truth Movement fizzled out. I thought if this movement gained strength then there is chance that NWO may not happen, and the death and destruction which is going to happen may not happen. But if the people are not ready to accept the truth then what anyone can do.

Actually, its growing in numbers globally. There's a group called We Are Change and you can look them up if you're curious of what they are about. I'm my local chapter organizer and I'm trying to bring in like minds to combat the pro-war anti-Muslim Neocons who have infiltrated the Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty groups.

My intention here is to actually introduce We Are Change to you guys on the forums, so you can get the word out and join forces globally. I do not advocate violence unless it is in self-defense (which I see that some of those in the fight against the American Empire are doing). Its the blowback of the actions our government is doing in the Middle East and elsewhere that is prompting other Muslims from around the world to stand up against the tyranny.

I've been reading a book called '9/11 Synthetic Terror, Made in USA' by Webster Griffin Tarpley. Great guy except that I disagree on some of his economic views.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

May Allah bless you brother but i think you should reveret ASAP inshallah.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39048766/The-Companions-of-Prophet-Muhammad-SAW
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37185292/The-Silent-Genocide-in-afghanistan-DU-depleted-uranium
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36649306/BBC-interview-with-Taliban-in-2001
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36814819/Scientists-Admit-Quran-is-from-THE-ALMIGHTY-GOD

theres a guy on facebook called farhan khan on youtube as well who talks abt illuminati symbolism in movies etc

all this is good bro but it would be greater if you except islam and use your energies towards removing ignorance abt islam it will save them from eternal torment and take em to everlasting bliss and your efforts would be more fulfilling more difficult but more lasting in terms of rewards.
as far as the topics you are currently doing work on ,though interesting have been talked about and ppl have less interest and patience and (dis)belief towards them.

sop wishing u best wishes but i hope you keep in mind what i said inshallah