Greetings!

suewho

Greetings!

My name is Sue. I am a middle-aged, white American woman. I have been married for 30 years, have three grown children, and six grandchildren. I am a teacher in a public school. I guess I am a Christian although I have my own personal beliefs that are not necessarily based on the Christian Bible. That is not to say that I am looking for another religion. I am very happy and comfortable with my relationship with God.

I am here to learn more about Islam, its culture, traditions, etiquette in order to increase my knowledge and ability to be effective in the classroom when working with students who are Muslims.

Thank you for letting me join the forum.

:) Sue

xAllahKnowsBestx

Welcome to TTI, Sue.

I hope you gain a better understanding of over 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide and the beauty of Islam. We're glad to have you here! :)

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum Sue,

I hope you will enjoy and feel at home here at TTI, insha'Allah.

I wish the best on whatever you are doing.

Wasalam Aleikum.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
To all my brothers and sisters.

Hi :)
Welcome to TTI
Happy to meet you here .

European Scientist converts to Islam.
[video=youtube;0IspK651RpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY&feature=related[/video]

There Is No God But Allah
And
Prophet Muhammad Is Allah 's Messenger.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear. The most important concept in Islam is that God : Allah is one absolutely one. So when we turn our hearts to our creator we should be pure sincere. This is the meaning of La Ellah Ella Allah. It makes faith in our creator firm and sincere and cancel all partners to our creator. With regards.