Hadith explanation please!!

aless

as'ssalamu aleikom

Can anybody explain the following hadith to me please!

Narrated Anas: The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives. 062 : 002 Narrated by Anas, Shahi Bukhari

(or please also an external link to an explanation)

Jazakallahu Khayran

Amir_of_spain

Don't play with the sayings of rasuallah

Wailkium salam Aless.

I warn you not to play or mess around with hadiths.

Book 62, hadith 002 of Shahi Bukhari which you have referenced does not correspond to the text which you have quoted, in fact no where close.

Amir of Spain

:salam2:

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1 Number 268

Narrated Qatada

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?"

Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

:wasalam:

a_stranger

I think that Islam give life as a whole a very beautiful clear meaning ....sexual relation is something planned by Allah swt to let humanity continue and when done within the tent of marriage which is a Godly contract : It is Ibada (kind of worship) , but when done in a unGodly way is a great sin and something people are puinshed for(in this life and after death) , so the life of the prophet is a clear example to humanity to follow .....don`t be ashame of the desires Allah swt put into humans but do it as your creator wants you not as Shaytan invite you to do that is why marriage is very sacred in Islam and Allah help those who seek it ...since it satisfy the desires Allah put in people in a pure healthy way making a new family which is the warm place for the new genarations to grow ...it is the wisdom of Allah. The prophet was the teacher to humanity in all aspects of life.

aless

Wailkium salam Aless.

I warn you not to play or mess around with hadiths.

Book 62, hadith 002 of Shahi Bukhari which you have referenced does not correspond to the text which you have quoted, in fact no where close.

Amir of Spain

yes i did refer to the software sorry!! I should have doueble checked before posting :shymuslima1:

aless

Salaam,

The hadith seems fairly straight forward to me. What's to ask?

erm it is straight forward to me as well!!
but... i looked for an explanation and I always i clicked on this site that twisted the meaning and made it look nasty

but then I reflected....

I just really wanted to know the context and whether there was any other meaning behind it.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
as'ssalamu aleikom

Can anybody explain the following hadith to me please!

Narrated Anas: The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives. 062 : 002 Narrated by Anas, Shahi Bukhari

(or please also an external link to an explanation)

Jazakallahu Khayran

A question which is urging to be asked is..

*where* did you get *this* wording of the hadith from?...talk about *butchering* a statement! (I am not saying *you* did this..I am talking about *whoever* did that)..

astaghfirullah!

the *Shahi* Bukhari..should have given *the butchering* away..I don't know what language *Shahi* is in..but it's DEFINITELY..NO WHERE CLOSE to Arabic!..or even the *correct* word (regardless of what language it's in)..which is *Sahih*..not *Shahi*

with the correction provided..I think the hadith..pretty much explains itself..Rasulullah (saaws) had a power and an energy beyond those of other men..it was extraordinary..he (saaws) did not even age like typical men..these were a few of the things "miracleous" about him (saaws)

aless

I think that Islam give life as a whole a very beautiful clear meaning ....sexual relation is something planned by Allah swt to let humanity continue and when done within the tent of marriage which is a Godly contract : It is Ibada (kind of worship) , but when done in a unGodly way is a great sin and something people are puinshed for(in this life and after death) , so the life of the prophet is a clear example to humanity to follow .....don`t be ashame of the desires Allah swt put into humans but do it as your creator wants you not as Shaytan invite you to do that is why marriage is very sacred in Islam and Allah help those who seek it ...since it satisfy the desires Allah put in people in a pure healthy way making a new family which is the warm place for the new genarations to grow ...it is the wisdom of Allah. The prophet was the teacher to humanity in all aspects of life.

Jazakallahu Khayran for your answer
:ma:

a_stranger

Dear sister thinking about the mess our humanity is suffering in the matter of sex ( which is something planned by our creator) i think people are in need to understand the point of view of Islam and the high example of the prophet :saw2: to rise again . Our humanity is sinking in the of swamp of lusts and vain desires while Allah swt has a very better pure plan to us : Islam which is a rise in all aspects of Life.

aless

A question which is urging to be asked is..

*where* did you get *this* wording of the hadith from?...talk about *butchering* a statement! (I am not saying *you* did this..I am talking about *whoever* did that)..

astaghfirullah!

the *Shahi* Bukhari..should have given *the butchering* away..I don't know what language *Shahi* is in..but it's DEFINITELY..NO WHERE CLOSE to Arabic!..or even the *correct* word (regardless of what language it's in)..which is *Sahih*..not *Shahi*

with the correction provided..I think the hadith..pretty much explains itself..Rasulullah (saaws) had a power and an energy beyond those of other men..it was extraordinary..he (saaws) did not even age like typical men..these were a few of the things "miracleous" about him (saaws)

Dear sister,

sorry for the mis-spelling may have been me may have been where I copied it from! im not sure :shymuslima1:

The hadith may be self explanatory to you and by reflecting about it last night I came to the same conclusions that the brothers and sisters have explained in this thread.... but I am here to learn, if I ask for an opinion is because I want to know from brothers and sisters that are more knowledgeable than me in Islam. There are a lot of people twisting and making Islam look evil, I am just here to look for proper knowledge, proper explanations and interpretations... I know I should know much more... but I am relatively new and I am still here and going through lots of struggles... :shymuslima1:!!

I have a lot of questions, some of them may be silly or easy to answer insh'Allah I will learn more and ask better questions in the future!! :hijabi:

a_stranger

Dear sister

Feel free to ask any question , we are all learning , may Allah give us all more knoweldge in islam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Dear sister,

sorry for the mis-spelling may have been me may have been where I copied it from! im not sure :shymuslima1:

The hadith may be self explanatory to you and by reflecting about it last night I came to the same conclusions that the brothers and sisters have explained in this thread.... but I am here to learn, if I ask for an opinion is because I want to know from brothers and sisters that are more knowledgeable than me in Islam. There are a lot of people twisting and making Islam look evil, I am just here to look for proper knowledge, proper explanations and interpretations... I know I should know much more... but I am relatively new and I am still here and going through lots of struggles... :shymuslima1:!!

I have a lot of questions, some of them may be silly or easy to answer insh'Allah I will learn more and ask better questions in the future!! :hijabi:

Don't worry about it! :)...I wasn't directing my criticism at *you* actually..I was merely *pointing out* the factors which should *reveal* the faultiness of the so-called hadith quoted originally..we are learners here and everywhere besides here..this dunya is a school and we all need to be attentive and eager students on the path of deciphering what is put before us while we exist in it..therefore..no question is silly..and no hesitation should exist if the intention from asking is bettering an understanding or developing a comprehension...perhaps you should acquire a list of sites which provide authentic information so you can read through them..this helps you in "eliminating" that which does not fit under that category..mind you..this can help others when and if *they* ask *you* as well (imagine all the ajer you get from it too! :))..ask away..and *search* away but through *authentic sources* so you'd have your *peace of mind* :)

a_stranger

<<perhaps you should acquire a list of sites which provide authentic information so you can read through them..this helps you in "eliminating" that which does not fit under that category..>>

I agree since , now many ill hearted people are trying to attack Islam and plant doubts in the heart of the believer we should be very carefull what to choose when we are on the net ......There are alhamduli Allah many good sites about Islam.

aless

"authentic sources" exactly...

I am understanding the lesson of looking directly at the sources and at proper sites the hard way, that's why I am preferring books rather than the internet.... so many times I got very upset about people distoring statements, taking statements out of context and making things look unbearably nasty/dirty/evil

I am making a list of the proper sites on the "favourites" on my computer! insh'Allah one day it will be comphrensive enough to be published here for you attention and feedback?! lol

may Allah (swt) reward you all :ma: