Hadiths on arguing and anger.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

Please, for the sake of Allah!

It is said that our Prophet (saw) has told us if we are standing when angry, sit down. If we are sitting when angry, lie down.(Bukhari)

According to one hadith, the Prophet (saw) told us to say the following when we are angry: “I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan the accursed.” (Bukhari)

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''

[Abu Dawud]

Imam Ghazzali said:

'If a man gives up contention when he is in the wrong, a house will be built for him within the Garden of Paradise; but if a man gives up contention even when he is in the right, a house will be built for him in the loftiest part of the Garden'

The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is the one who controls himself when he is angry. (Bukhari & Muslim)

A man asked the Prophet to give him some advice and he said: Do not be angry. The man repeated the question several times and he (saw) replied, “Do not be angry.” (Bukhari)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt reward you for sharing this.~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care

~Wassalam :)

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Thanks for the post
May Allah (SWT) reward you for this Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

These Ayat jumped out at me today:

And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners. And those who disbelieve dispute by [using] falsehood to [attempt to] invalidate thereby the truth and have taken My verses, and that of which they are warned, in ridicule.
And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord but turns away from them and forgets what his hands have put forth? Indeed, We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if you invite them to guidance - they will never be guided, then - ever.
And your Lord is the Forgiving, full of mercy. If He were to impose blame upon them for what they earned, He would have hastened for them the punishment. Rather, for them is an appointment from which they will never find an escape.

Surat Al-Kahf 18:56-58