HAZRAT MAULANA MUFTI SAHAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday 24 May 2009, Hazrat Maulana Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Damatbarakatuhum said during his bayan at Darul Uloom Karachi, that one of Mufti Sahab's Buzurgs saw Nabi e Kareem(SAW) in his Dream. Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said in the dream, that Pakistan might soon be caught in an Azaab from Allah(SWT). Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said, in the dream, that the people of Pakistan should recite Surah Shams at least 70,000 times to avoid this Azaab.

Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Db has asked everyone to recite Surah Shams as much as possible and also to recite Ayat e Kareema freuently.

Pakistanio Kay Naam Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Ka Aham Peghaam (VERY IMPORTANT) (Download)

HAZRAT MAULANA MUFTI SAHAB,(Big name)
Please dont involve the Prophet.
Please go back to the QURAN !!!!

God commands the prophet to declare that he does not know his own destiny nor the destiny of the people:
- "Say (O Muhammad), "I am not different from other messengers. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME OR TO YOU. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a profound warner." Quran 46:9
- "Say (O Muhammad), "WHETHER GOD DECIDES TO ANNIHILATE ME AND THOSE WITH ME, OR TO SHOWER US WITH MERCY, who is there to protect the disbelievers from a painful retribution?" Quran 67:28
In spite of these clear assurances that Muhammad does NOT know the destiny of anyone, including himself, we read many hadith attributed to the prophet in which it is claimed that he knew the destiny of some of his followers and told them that they are destined to heaven.
God also commands Muhammad to declare that he does NOT know the future (Al-Ghaib) and that this knowledge is with God alone:

"Say (O Muhammad), "I do not say to you that I possess the treasures of God. NOR DO I KNOW THE FUTURE. Nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I simply follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind the same as the seer? Do you not reflect?" 6:50

"Say (O Muhammad), "No one in the heavens and the earth knows the future except GOD. They do not even perceive how or when they will be resurrected." Quran 27:65

In spite of these clear assurances, we read many hadiths and emails in which it is claimed that Muhammad went on to describe and predict many future events and also details of the hereafter!

Salem9022

On Sunday 24 May 2009, Hazrat Maulana Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Damatbarakatuhum said during his bayan at Darul Uloom Karachi, that one of Mufti Sahab's Buzurgs saw Nabi e Kareem(SAW) in his Dream. Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said in the dream, that Pakistan might soon be caught in an Azaab from Allah(SWT). Nabi e Kareem(SAW) said, in the dream, that the people of Pakistan should recite Surah Shams at least 70,000 times to avoid this Azaab.
hahahahahahaha what nonsence who is taqi usmani sahab? it must be a sufi mystic cause It looks like he has fooled too many people

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).

It was reported from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times, and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over from the side on which he was sleeping.” (Narrated by Muslim, 5864)

Irshaad.K

:salam2:

Salem9022 do your research before lambasting well known and respected scholars.

As far as the original post goes I do not say it is true or false, but it should be kept in mind that if Nabi (SAW) is seen in a dream then it is true, for shaitaan cannot assume the shape of our beloved Nabi (SAW).

Salem9022

Salem9022 do your research before lambasting well known and respected scholars.

As far as the original post goes I do not say it is true or false, but it should be kept in mind that if Nabi (SAW) is seen in a dream then it is true, for shaitaan cannot assume the shape of our beloved Nabi (SAW).

where is Allah?

and Im sorry if it seemed I was lambasting your scholar, but I need to warn people from deviant people who are leading peope to the hellfire, but anyway if you could answer me where is Allah then we can go on.

Irshaad.K

Here brother go and read up on this link:

This is a famous question asked and the above link gives you your answer from a
respected scholar in South Africa.

Irshaad.K

It seems as if you are trying to lead people away from the truth rather than to it. I implore you to first do a through investigation of both sides of the coin before passing your own half unbaked judgments.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
hahahahahahaha what nonsence who is taqi usmani sahab? it must be a sufi mystic cause It looks like he has fooled too many people

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).

It was reported from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times, and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over from the side on which he was sleeping.” (Narrated by Muslim, 5864)

As salamu alaikkum my brother in islam, I would not say they are sufis but they most definetely been influenced by the sufis. As they follow many of the deobandi scholars and go on jamaat, spending time with their fadha'il ammal classes now and then. I am not going to comment on the "scholars", but it is so foolish to fall for a story like that. Why did the Messenger of Allah salallahu alaihi wa salam not ask the muslims to recite Surah Shams 70,000 times when they were losing in the battle of Uhud. Really, some people need to grow up and learn to take the truth. Some people these days find it so easy to believe a fabricated story, and yet find it hard when something authentic is presented to you. It sounds like that fabricated story that the imaam of Makkah had. Did you not know that when Allah, Most Exalted is He far from what they associate him to, has decreed something, then nothing can change it. Then how can someone avoid it?

Salem9022

to thariq2005: the "imam" is not from makkah hes probably a sufi/deobandi from my country pakistan or India his name is pakistani though.

to Irshaad.K: thank you for the link(I will not post it since it is a Soufi website). But this is what your scholar said in regards to where is Allah:

"Allah was how He was and still is the same. He is not affected by the passing of time. It is, therefore, improper to say Allah is on the Arsh."

""It is the Aqeeda of Ahl Sunnah Wal Jama'a that Allah is everywhere"

But according to Surah 13 verse 2 this is what Allah says:

"Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He rose above (Istawa) the Throne(Arsh) (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round), each running (its course) for a term appointed. He manages and regulates all affairs; He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord."

So should I trust the Words of Allah in the Understand of the Salaf as-Saleh or should I trust this website you gave me and your scholar?

to AlQurtubi: hahaha you are very lucky that Moderators even tolerate you. I unfortantely dont have patience with people like you who say "so what Taliban are soufies they are on the Haqq" lol Khalas you are exposed, So I hope Allah guides you to the truth or leaves you on this distructive path. ameen

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
to thariq2005: the "imam" is not from makkah hes probably a sufi/deobandi from my country pakistan or India his name is pakistani though.

to Irshaad.K: thank you for the link(I will not post it since it is a Soufi website). But this is what your scholar said in regards to where is Allah:

"Allah was how He was and still is the same. He is not affected by the passing of time. It is, therefore, improper to say Allah is on the Arsh."

""It is the Aqeeda of Ahl Sunnah Wal Jama'a that Allah is everywhere"

But according to Surah 13 verse 2 this is what Allah says:

"Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He rose above (Istawa) the Throne(Arsh) (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round), each running (its course) for a term appointed. He manages and regulates all affairs; He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord."

So should I trust the Words of Allah in the Understand of the Salaf as-Saleh or should I trust this website you gave me and your scholar?

to AlQurtubi: hahaha you are very lucky that Moderators even tolerate you. I unfortantely dont have patience with people like you who say "so what Taliban are soufies they are on the Haqq" lol Khalas you are exposed, So I hope Allah guides you to the truth or leaves you on this distructive path. ameen

Sorry my brother for misunderstanding me :) What I meant is, this story is fabricated just like the story that was on the net a for a quite long time. The story goes something along the lines off "the Prophet Muhammed salallahu alaihi wa salam came in the dream of the imaam of makkah, and he told him something about how good it is to forward emails LOL, and if they don;t then they will be cursed or something :p" But what I meant is, this story above is fabricated like that of the one that was going around a few years ago.

AlQurtubi

Banned
This story is not fabricated first of all. Its true and those who disagree with it should first read abt dreams in islam

Now Mister Saleem. I am sorry to say that you are totally a retared person. You dont even think what you are writting. Perhaps we need some one like you on TTI to keep threads moving

Irshaad.K

Brother Salem;

I have mentioned earlier that you should do your homework and not come with half unbaked judgments.
Firstly, I have no doubt with regards to the the caliber of the ulema in the link I have provided, they are reputable ulema who are respected world over say what you may (do your homework on this before being judgmental).
I am unsure on whether you have read up the answer in the link provided, either you haven't or maybe your english isn't that good (need an explanation to the answer?).
Finally, are you a scholar in the way that you are trying to interpret the Quraanic verses you quote? I reiterate that I do not want your half unbaked understanding but rather the understanding of those with in depth knowledge (as in the link I have provided). Another observation that has to be pointed out is that you like to quote out of context as you have done in your reply. Please look at things in its entirety.

Did you read and understand the following from the answer:

Saadu-deen Taftazani rehmatallah alayh has explained the aspect of 'Where is Allah' in the following words, 'And he is not at any place'. (Sharh Aqaaid)

Imaam Maalik rehmatallah alayh was asked about the Aayat in Surah Taaha, 'Allah is above His Ársh', he answered 'Being above (Istawaa) is known but the reality is unknown and - questioning that - is innovation.'

Jaaluddin Suyyuti rehmatallah alayh also comments on the Aayat saying, 'Istawaa (being above) according to whatever is appropriate for Allah. (Jalaalayn vol. 2 p. 260).

However, the verse does not speak about the Zaat of Allah Taãla being on the Ársh but it is to indicate the establishment and control of the Kingdom of Allah by Himself.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
What makes this story valid?!..is it because it comes from a man with "maulana" before his name?!...is everyone who is called "maulana" an infallible..perfect..sound being?!..and who is THE SUPREME MAULA OF ALL MAULAS?!!!..is it such and such person..or is it ALLAH SOBHANAHO WA TA'ALA?!!!

ao'otho billah min ghadhabi allah!!!

Allah tells us in the Qura'an:

"But that Allah might test what is in your breasts; and to purify that which was in your hearts (sins), and Allah is All-Knower of what is in (your) breasts." [Al-Imran 3:154]

Thus..to the evil-commanding nafs we should sternly relay the words of Allah when He (swt) says in the Qura'an:

"Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)." And in Allah let the believers put their trust." [Attawba 9:51]

We should not unfetter our whims upon reading or hearing stories of prophesies..dreams..and predictions of "extraordinary" nature..encouraging this..and warning of that..we should have taqwa of Allah and full tawakkul upon Him (swt)...a sound Muslim heeding of Allah's Might and His decrees..does not give the time of day to stories circulating *the web*..with no *basis* to back it up!!!...he/she sits at home..worships Allah..studies his/her deen..and envisions the ways through which he/she can put the deen of Allah into action in his/her *everyday life* so Allah may bless the ummah and decree victory for it!

The ummah needs to earn an awakening through *rehabilitational education* of tawheed..Qura'an..and Sunnah..in their purity..in their authenticity..free of innovations put by those of weak-nafs!..or else..we will become like the nations before us...stuck on "miracles".."saints".."prophesies"..and "visions"..and *nothing else!*

We have our paths set out in this *transit* we call *dunya!!!..

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." [Al-Baqara 2:286]

:wasalam:

Irshaad.K

Sister Muslimah;

Lets say the validity of the original post leaves a lot to be desired (i.e it may be true or false Allah knows). However there is no question as to the caliber of mufti Taqi Usmani (he is well known for his piety and knowledge).

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
This story is not fabricated first of all. Its true and those who disagree with it should first read abt dreams in islam

Now Mister Saleem. I am sorry to say that you are totally a retared person. You dont even think what you are writting. Perhaps we need some one like you on TTI to keep threads moving

"Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult one's brother after having Faith." [Al-Hujuraat 49:11]

and Rasulullah (saaws) said:

"A believer is not one who is slandering, cursing, or (is) vulgar" [Al-Tirmidhi]

and he (saaws) also said:

"Insulting a Muslim is a dissipation, and killing him is a kufr" [Sahih Bukhari & Muslim]

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Sister Muslimah;

Lets say the validity of the original post leaves a lot to be desired (i.e it may be true or false Allah knows). However there is no question as to the caliber of mufti Taqi Usmani (he is well known for his piety and knowledge).

Ya Akhi...

Wouldn't have an article on behalf of the mufti encouraging our brothers and sisters in Pakistan..to learn their deen..and *practicing* it as Rasulullah (saaws) and his companions (radhiya allaho 'anhom wa 'ardhahom) been more fitting and more impacting than a story of a vision?!

When will we prioritize our lives as Muslims?!..when will we put Allah's deen first?!

the questions are rhetorical..I have said everything I want to say and then some (so I am not asking them for them to be *answered*)..

May Allah Guide us all and set our hearts upon His deen and upon His truth..Ameen!

Muawiyah

It really displeases me to see the attitudes of many muslims against
scholars, specially those who are renown for their piety and knowledge.

Then there are many cases where several of you muslim brothers just find and research many hadith not being scholars yourselves, and then think you have the fine knowledge to interpret it.

the fact that a burzukh had the dream, it doesnt mean that it has to be unoriginal. it doesnt mean that it isnt real.

I get where you muslim brothers are coming from about Only Allah is the supreme and merciful being.

My father is an aalim. He had been an aalim for over 20 years. and Mufti Taqi Usmani has been respected very much by my father.

Well i will soon inshallah be starting the aalim course.

and also i even know quite a lot of aalims and my father does too and none of them have gone against what Mufti Taqi Usmani had stated.

So where do you muslim brothers find this zeal to do so?

Im sure you should follow the scholars not reject their words and sayings and what they ask of the Ummah to do so.

Maybe by Surah Shams being continously recited Allah will shower mercy upon Pakistan and what is happening over there.

The fact that a majority of scholars have not gone against this and you brothers and sisters out of no disrespect may not be scholars go against it?

Brothers and Sisters, I request you, Please when a renown scholar such as Mufti Taqi Usmani, he is part of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaat and not influenced by Sufism, Please dont debate on this unless you ARE scholars yourselves. We as Muslims should just follow our Madhab, Our Quran and Our Sunnah. the interpretations of the hadith which has been bought down by the imams we follow such as Imaam Abu Hanifa.

Jazakallah.

Tomorrow i will be starting madrassah so i will be rarely on TTI as of tomorrow.
Hope all you brothers and sisters of TTI remain in the best of health and Imaan.

May Allah shower his infinite and glorious mercy upon you all. May He guide you to the Deen-Ul-Haq and the ways of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Ameen.

Salem9022

Brother Salem;

I have mentioned earlier that you should do your homework and not come with half unbaked judgments.
Firstly, I have no doubt with regards to the the caliber of the ulema in the link I have provided, they are reputable ulema who are respected world over say what you may (do your homework on this before being judgmental).
I am unsure on whether you have read up the answer in the link provided, either you haven't or maybe your english isn't that good (need an explanation to the answer?).
Finally, are you a scholar in the way that you are trying to interpret the Quraanic verses you quote? I reiterate that I do not want your half unbaked understanding but rather the understanding of those with in depth knowledge (as in the link I have provided). Another observation that has to be pointed out is that you like to quote out of context as you have done in your reply. Please look at things in its entirety.

Did you read and understand the following from the answer:

Saadu-deen Taftazani rehmatallah alayh has explained the aspect of 'Where is Allah' in the following words, 'And he is not at any place'. (Sharh Aqaaid)

Imaam Maalik rehmatallah alayh was asked about the Aayat in Surah Taaha, 'Allah is above His Ársh', he answered 'Being above (Istawaa) is known but the reality is unknown and - questioning that - is innovation.'

Jaaluddin Suyyuti rehmatallah alayh also comments on the Aayat saying, 'Istawaa (being above) according to whatever is appropriate for Allah. (Jalaalayn vol. 2 p. 260).

However, the verse does not speak about the Zaat of Allah Taãla being on the Ársh but it is to indicate the establishment and control of the Kingdom of Allah by Himself.

This is the soufi link you gave me when I asked you where was Allah. I will post it insha'Allah incase Moderators and Posters here didnt see and they can judge for themselves.

""It is the Aqeeda of Ahl Sunnah Wal Jama'a that Allah is everywhere, knower of every aspect (big or small), and nothing is hidden from Him. It is established from the Explicit Sources and Fortified Proofs."

"By confining Allah to a specific place, like the Arsh, a form is automatically being attributed to Allah."[/COLOR]

"It is, therefore, improper to say Allah is on the Arsh."

I hope everyone can Understand what your Aqeedah is and where you stand. But anyway, the reason why I asked you where was Allah was not because I wanted to expose you of being a Soufi no, I wanted to let the brothers and sisters know that when you dont have proper Aqeedah meaning proper foundation like who is Allah and where is Allah etc. like Soufies then you can believe in anything like this Usmani Taqi Sahib man who had a dream. This is what happens when you dont have proper foundation which was understood by the Salaf as-saleh then you go so astray that your Aqeedah becomes a Joke and shaky.

Irshaad.K

Brother Salem;

Your previous post highlights your ignorance and lack of understanding and comprehension.

I clearly stated earlier that you should not quote from the answer in the link out of context: what do you do - go and again quote out of context.

I asked you whether you had read the answer in its entirety: I get no response - I am wanting to know whether you have a grip on the English language in order to understand the difference between literal and figurative meanings and hence comprehend the answer which I will quote below.

Instead of giving me your understanding of the answer below you go about ranting and raving about my aqeedah (I forgive you, Allah Taala is the judge).
n the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Salem9022

Okay thank you for qouting this for me. So everyone can understand your Aqeedah and Your Position in regards to where is Allah, I don't know where you got this idea that I took this out of context when clearly this man says that Allah is NOT on the Arsh, so according to your scholar he is everywhere. This is Excatly what I qouted. Maybe I am stupid and Retarded like some of the Posters have said about me. So why dont you tell me where is Allah? I dont need links from this deviant site neither do I need summaries, tell me where is Allah so I can fully comprehend your understanding in a Few words[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.