Hebrew...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

learn whatever you want ! Go for it..

our priority is to learn the Right Aqeedah and be Muslims upon pure Quran and Sunnah. -- If you think Muslims are even 1% close to that you are in a dream.

A lot of Arab speak Hebrew, many Palestinian do. I met one who was unashamedly great buddies with Israeli soldiers at the Jordanian Border. Sometimes, you dont even know who to trust there. -

Go to Masjid al AQsa, dome of the rock, how does it help them? When I was there I saw dozens of people putting their hands through a little hole and trying to touch the rock, then they wipe their clothes on it and kiss their hands.. and do all sorts of things that have nothing to do with the original teachings of Islam.

The only stone one can touch is the Yemeni corner and the Black stone.

Infact, even the Sahaba were weary of that, that people will get the wrong idea:

Al-Bukhari and AI-Tirmidhi related on the authority of Amir Ibn Rabia' who said, "I saw Omar Ibn Al-Khattab kissing the Black Stone, and I heard him say, `I know well that you are simply a stone, and have no power to confer a benefit or to do harm. Had I not seen the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him) kissing you, I would not have kissed you."' (5, v. 2, p. 175). AI-Bukhari and Al-Tirmidhi said it was a good and sound Hadith.

Yet, we have Muslims all over the world doing strange and supersticious things, from Morocco through to Palestine and in the Asian subcontinent.

Until people follow Islam properly, we will never be successful. Look all the People who speak ARABIC and it doesnt help them!!

So, our weakness is is not from lack of Language skills, not from lack of money.. It is from lack of REAL Authentic knowledge of Islam. Because, you will find there are many deviant "Scholars / Imams" who teach the opposite to the book of Allah and Sunnah of his Messenger :saw:.

Im disappointed and frustrated. And maybe half of you will not even agree with me.

Anyway, I had wanted a Hebrew section here so that Jewish people can learn about truth of Islam too. And not the lies they are taught that Muslims are terrorists.

First learn Islam, Islam is not just to pray 5x, or to fast or to do Hajj. Our priority is to know who Allah is and to worship him properly. To have correct understanding of Tawheed and Aqeedah. - This is what our Ummah Lacks, that is why we are weak. Not because of lack of anything else.

Once people have this knowledge, then all their other actions come in line. All their other actions will be correct, because they will be people of Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the early generation of Muslims. They will love each other and want to do best for one another, without selfishness.. for Allah's sake alone.

THIS is the BIGGEST threat that the enemies of Islam have. - An Ummah that is united upon the Islam clinging to the Quran and Authentic sunnah!

People going in every direction in order to help the Ummah but never looking at the correct one! I think only one person mentioned Tawheed here. In reality ALL of us should have had this at the front of our mind. What do you think the message of Quran is? What did all the Prophets sent to mankind teach?? All our actions are held in place by our belief in Allah, in Tawheed.

Everything!! Patience, humility, our love for one another, our Iman, our wanting to do good actions, our fear of Allah, our love for Allah, our obedience to him, our thirst for knowledge,... its all from our belief in Allah. And if we dont have that, like a lot of Muslims who do shirk and bidah and who talk nonsense, we wont be successful.

We need to learn Islam, teach our families and our friends. To return to the book of Allah and the sunnah of his messenger :saw:. Allah alone is our helper and the only One that will change things for the better for us.

Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I agree with dna, we need to wisen up. Zaid Ibn Haritha learned Hebrew after the Prophet (s) commanded him to because they needed a trustworthy interepreter for the letters written to the Muslims from the Jews. (He mastered it in just thirteen days by the way :))

...so where do we start...? how do we go about this - would a muslim be welcome in a hebrew class? :p

He learnt that first thing? without knowledge of Islam? None of us here can compare themselves to the Sahaba.

They were the FIRST to mention and Talk about Tawheed. None of the Sahaba learnt Hebrew or any other language or travelled to ANY place, except for spreading the Message of Islam, i.e. the call to TAWHEED. And the Prophet Muhammad :saw: did not send them anywhere, until he was sure they had firm knowledge in Tawheed.

Today, our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.. DO NOT have Tawheed and Aqeedah. Infact, some of them have Worse belief in Allah than even the Pagan Mushriks at time of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. Because, the Pagans believed Allah was the LORD and creator, But, they had many Dieties which they associated with Allah. - Thats why they were Mushrikeen.
Nobody is realising the importance of Tawheed. This is our Deen, we got to stick and follow it properly. This website was made for us to unite on the truth, to have the correct way.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

He learnt that first thing? without knowledge of Islam? None of us here can compare themselves to the Sahaba.

They were the FIRST to mention and Talk about Tawheed. None of the Sahaba learnt Hebrew or any other language or travelled to ANY place, except for spreading the Message of Islam, i.e. the call to TAWHEED. And the Prophet Muhammad :saw: did not send them anywhere, until he was sure they had firm knowledge in Tawheed.

Today, our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.. DO NOT have Tawheed and Aqeedah. Infact, some of them have Worse belief in Allah than even the Pagan Mushriks at time of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. Because, the Pagans believed Allah was the LORD and creator, But, they had many Dieties which they associated with Allah. - Thats why they were Mushrikeen.
Nobody is realising the importance of Tawheed. This is our Deen, we got to stick and follow it properly. This website was made for us to unite on the truth, to have the correct way.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im disappointed and frustrated. And maybe half of you will not even agree with me.

Akhi - chill will you? People do agree with what youre saying, I just would love to learn hebrew at some point, sorry but i like languages, doesnt mean im going to neglect Islam or gaining islamic knowledge okay? :cool:

I wasnt comparing myself to him, lol, i dont reckon i could manage it in 13 years let alone days, the Sahaba are people we learn from and take inspiration to better ourselves, i just thought it was a cool example, and it is :)

wasalam alaykum

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Zionists are the enemy..

salam,

It becomes childish when we start to call Hebrew the language of the enemies, then excuse it by saying, "well, they said it first." Muslims should be the bigger people.

Learning it individually for political or academic reasons is fine, but you shouldn't be learning it because you think it's the language of the enemy which is what I object to, since they're not the enemy .

We have mentioned in the earlier posts that Zionists are the enemy. There are Jews who are against Zionists, protest with the muslims agaisnt the violence and so on. We didnt generelise Hebrew the language of the enemy, because we clearly stated the enemy here are the Zionists and not Jews...

Wassalamu Alykom...

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
S.a

we need to learn our deen, stay to quran and sunnah, know proper tawheed and aqeeda and definitelly learn arabic. We don't need hebrew, but if you know, alhamduliillah good for you. lIn one narration (ew kema qale) something of which resulullah s.vs said, that there is nothing good that i havent instructed you upon and there is nothing bad that i havent prevented you (or guided away) from. Like i myself, alhamduillah know english, german, bosnian and arabic (still learning more). However, i seem to be using english and bosnian the most and then arabic, but german not at all. It's nice to know more languages, but do we need them to be victorious in islam? We need to return and know quran and sunnah how the sahaba understood it, and then inshaAllah we will be victorious. It might be a long way, but inshaAllah the end will be good. Allah knows best.

Muharram

Ws

I agree that we must learn the Qur'an and Sunnah first. But I opened this thread regarding the Hebrew langauge and how it could benefit this Ummah. I also stated that we must learn Arabic before we ever think to learn Hebrew.

The west is concentrating to learn Arabic for political purposes, and we must learn Arabic to understand the Qur'an and Sunnah (we are failing on that)..

This thread is just a suggestion, and not an attack on anyone. But learning Hebrew would benefit this Ummah politically but it won't unite us. However, I believe that if muslims learn Arabic, of course after Qur'an and Sunnah, that we would bring us even closer..

1) Qur'an & Sunnah (Tawheed, Aqeedah, Manhaj)
2) Arabic
3) Anything beneficial to the Ummah in different fields (my suggestion at this stage would be learning Hebrew for political purposes. Someone else might say improve reaching out the orphans and poor in the world and so on..) Just a suggestion..

But I agree with you brother..

Wassalamu Alykom..

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium. The idea sounds good purely from a knowledge based perspective, not from a strategic point of view since there is no one body of islamic government or defence force that exists for the palestinians to implement this on a wide scale. Also i dont believe as individuals we should even be thinking about such ideas as were not miltrary commanders, also were not in the power or position to make such actions against the so called 'enemy', it just seems wishful thinking. And since the arab nations only make up about 18% of the ummah it means we have more than 90% of the ummah who do not speak arabic, so the situation is such that thinking about initiating a global program for hebrew is just not realistic, practical or achievable. Lets first try to encourage our learning of arabi. elah-e-qah

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
it just seems wishful thinking. /quote]

Brother its not a wishful thinking at all. For instance, we all work, study, at the same time we pray 5 prayers, many of us learn islamic teachings and arabic all at the same time. We have increase our educational fields, which is always a weapon for improvment.

How many brothers and sisters speak French, Spanish, Welsh, in their studies or where they reside. Wouldnt they benefit the Ummah some how?. Reaching out the french communities for dawa. Many convert brothers and sisters are doing excellent dawa using English language, and other languages without perfecting Arabic. I am not saying Arabic isnt important, but we should carry on with our lives and study what could benefit us and the Ummah. There is absouletly nothing wrong with that.

How many of us are working, studying?.. Did we stop our daily lives to study islam, the answer is no. But we manage to pray, fast, learn islam, read Qur'an everyday for 5 mintues without negleting our familes, studies, and work right?.. Why cant we learn Hebrew language? for Dawa, and poltical reasons.

If our governmenets were in the right path then that would of been easy by recruiting political analysts who speaks different languages and full stop.

I mean muslims speak all languages today walhamdullah. And if we also spoke Hebrew there is no harm. As I said Without negleting Arabic langauge. Doctors can benefit the Ummah, engineers can benefit the Ummah, IT technicians can benefit the Ummah, teachers, nurses, and people who are mutli linguial (including Hebrew).. Of course we are not in military, but there are various roles in the military, including chefs, doctors, nurses, people who speak various languages. If you speak a langauge then you can benefit the Ummah on day, if you are doctor then you can benefit the Ummah on day, whenever you are required to do so.

We fail to take steps forward thinking there is no point. On the contrary, the west are perfecting arabic to an extent they can debate, arguement, and even convience by recruiting people and send them to Arab world to learn Arabic then once they qualified, the hold very good positions arguing with our Arab brothers politically. We must learn our Arabic langauge FIRST, and other languages as well and catch up...

I hate when the west say ''Muslims are consumers and not proudcers''.. I agree its very hard but its not a wishful thinking. We need muslims in all fields today without forgeting about what we can give this Ummah one day.

By the way I respect all suggestions negative or positive.

Wassalamu Alykom..

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Anyway, I had wanted a Hebrew section here so that Jewish people can learn about truth of Islam too. And not the lies they are taught that Muslims are terrorists.

Brother, I grew up with Palestinians families since my childhood. Majority of the men who were my neighbours where from the intifadha but moved to Kuwait. According to what they've told me that many people are far from religion, and have social problems, and thats in every muslims country. Many muslims create bida'a and many others pratice it. Yes we need to go back to the Qur'an and Sunnah, and I am well aware that Islam isnt just 5 prayer, fasting, hajj. But that doesnt mean I'll stop my life and concentrate on it. But we must seek education, employment, and we most continue to atrive for the betterment of this Ummah starting with ourselves. If you look clearly at the muslim world today, we are consumers, and always in need for the west in almost every matter in our lives. We cant produce muslim interpreters in all languages but we hire them instead... India is one of the nations that will shake world economy in various fields, languages, Techology, and the main reasons are, they concentrate on producing everything they can, and try their best to consume less. We must have similar way of thinking if we want this Ummah to reach somewhere. Since we have the money.. Similar to what Shiekh Zayed (UAE) may Allah (swt) have mercy on him said something like this ''Today the west reached this level although they didnt have that money, but we suppose to be ahead of them since we are capable of it''. We simply need people with similar mentality to Shiekh Zayed, who would like to produce than consume.

Its a good idea to make a Hebrew section. But who would be able to participate in it??. (I am not sure how many people speak Hebrew in TTI)..

Wassalamu Alykom..

JIRMA

to brother mabsoot,

my advice , dont set an hebrew section , it might snowball into intereligious discussion which will be against the rules

muharram23

Staff member

Brother, I grew up with Palestinians families since my childhood. Majority of the men who were my neighbours where from the intifadha but moved to Kuwait. According to what they've told me that many people are far from religion, and have social problems, and thats in every muslims country. Many muslims create bida'a and many others pratice it. Yes we need to go back to the Qur'an and Sunnah, and I am well aware that Islam isnt just 5 prayer, fasting, hajj. But that doesnt mean I'll stop my life and concentrate on it. But we must seek education, employment, and we most continue to atrive for the betterment of this Ummah starting with ourselves. If you look clearly at the muslim world today, we are consumers, and always in need for the west in almost every matter in our lives. We cant produce muslim interpreters in all languages but we hire them instead... India is one of the nations that will shake world economy in various fields, languages, Techology, and the main reasons are, they concentrate on producing everything they can, and try their best to consume less. We must have similar way of thinking if we want this Ummah to reach somewhere. Since we have the money.. Similar to what Shiekh Zayed (UAE) may Allah (swt) have mercy on him said something like this ''Today the west reached this level although they didnt have that money, but we suppose to be ahead of them since we are capable of it''. We simply need people with similar mentality to Shiekh Zayed, who would like to produce than consume.

Its a good idea to make a Hebrew section. But who would be able to participate in it??. (I am not sure how many people speak Hebrew in TTI)..

Wassalamu Alykom..

Salamu alaykum akhi,

but just remember, that 600-1200 yrs ago, muslims were the leaders in mathamatic, engineering, astronomy, medicine, weaponry, you name it. It is because the ummah sticked to quran and sunnah and Allah s.va not only made us victorius in deen and jihad, but as well in the dunya. The kufaar around the globe would be happy if they could send their kids to places like baghdad and ghordoba (spain) to learn from muslim scientist, doctors and so on, even the kuffaar kings. It is said that 700 yrs ago or so, people used to wash the badghad streets with soap. The kufaar kiings used not to take shower maybe once in their life time, but don't even ask about brushin teeth. Queen elizabeth im not sure 2 the 3rd or whatever, but was known for having really black teeth, because of not brushin them :). We were in over 1000 of years in advance of kuffaar. But Allah gave us that because our honor was in islam. Quran and sunnah was always on top. However, nowdays shirk is on top, dunya is on top, bidah is on top, nationalism is on top, but quran and sunnah is left alone to an extent that when people hear quran recited, they say "has someone died". tawheed is important and aqeeda, if thosse two are firm in hearts, inshaAllah Allah will make us strong and not go astray. Brother we already have many doctors, and engineers, and any other field, but how much has that benefited the ummah? How many have returned in order to help muslims in muslim contries? And even if we were strong and even if we had doctors, engineers and all what i listed before, we would still be loosers and we would always be defited if we dont have firm understanding of tawheed and aqeeda with the understanding of companions r.a. We also need to learn to obay our muslim rulers (pious or non-pius) as long as they don't tell us to do that wich contradicts quran and sunnah. However, ull c minority such as (khawarij or takfeeris) attackin leaders, non-muslims and so on, causing chaos and fitnah, therefore making the leaders even more harsh. This has hurt our dawah alot. It has made islam look as a very bad religion. This happens when people take things in their own hands, not asking people of knowledge. Just know that Allah gives people dunya in order that they go away and astray in this world. They forget about the akhira, that is why they say "you live only once, so why not have fun". They took money as their God. You can curse God, His prophets and whatever, but if you say something against the country or curse the money, ul be put in jail or even attacked maybe even killed. IT cost us alot because we don't listen to our kibar ulema nor do we seek knowledge of this deen. Just learning the basics of islam is not enough. Coming to TTI and reading and posting threads is not enough. It is just something little. We need to read books, study and mmemorize hadeeth, memorize quran and learn tafseer, have contact with ulema and sit with them and learn from them, we even should make hijrah from daar ul kufr to daar ul islam, if possible. Anyways, this is gettin to long, but we know from the hadeeth that muslims will diviide into 73 sects, all but 1 in hell. So, which is the safed sect, the one that resulullah s.vs. was and his companions. If anyone says that we dont need hadeeth or that we don't need to understand this deen the way sahaba deed, fur shure he is a diviant. Even if somone says that sahaba is good, but we know something that they didnt, they are still diviant, because they sahaba were the best. Anyone of them you follow, ull be successful. Allah s.va says in the quran "radiAllahu anhum waradu anh" Allah is pleased with them, and they are plaease with Him. there is many ayat talkin about the sahaba. So, inshaALlah success is with islam.

Allah knows best

AA

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
to brother mabsoot,

my advice , dont set an hebrew section , it might snowball into intereligious discussion which will be against the rules

Well, I was advised by some of the Teachers from Masjid al Aqsa that we should have that here. It would be beneficial.

As for debating, that is not allowed anywhere, we try our best to control all parts of the site inshaAllah.

- The Important thing is real Islamic Knowledge. We are all in dire need of it.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Dear: muharram23: I agree with you 100%.

I dont believe Hijrah is a good solution, because there are over 40 million muslims unemployed today. In addition, many of those people are qualified with BA, diploma, and some with masters. But the main problem here is that anyone qualified in the muslim world would find it difficult to find employment because almost all companies in the private sector prefer to employ graduate from America and Europe instead. Our muslim countries forced many young people to immigrate to the western world. Evidently, there are muslims who are qualified as doctors, engineers but cant find employment. Muslim countries made young people very attracted by the opportunities the west provide. Therefore, how many of them would return to their countries, Allah (swt) knows best.

In 2007 a Jamaican MP who said the truth behind the main objectives of the western world '' United Kingdom main objectives towards the Carribeans have been met. Our roots are unknown, our reputation is completly destroyed, to an extent even our doctors, MPs are seen as criminals. But today, the muslims are next. You'll destroy their reputation, and very soon they wouldnt know where they came from''..

If you really look at what he said you'll find some truth in there. When ever someone says Muslim, the first thing that comes into their heads is ''terrorist'', and whenever someone says crime, the first thing that comes into their head are ''black people'', this is all statistics made by the government.

My point is, we running away from our muslim countries to seek education, employment, safety, a better life and so on to come to America and Europe for a better opportunity. But living in the west has its disadvantages in the long run, would people make Hijrah and accept less comfortable life?.. (I doubt).. How can we expect muslim in an attractive positions to benefit the Ummah, when they feel rejected by the muslim Ummah for being Pakistani, African, and so on?.. I wonder why muslim countries refuse muslim asylum seekers and immigrants from their countries, and accepted and well welcomed by the west. If you think this isnt a plan by the west, then we must read and realise whats behind this fact. Imagine the majority of all muslims live in a muslim world, and muslim governments accept muslim asylum seekers, and immigrants with same treatment and equailty the west provide. This would of been a major power for muslims, but they signed constituation not to accept muslims asylum seekers and immigrants thinking they would destroy their countries, but they failed to realise or wonder how the west would benefit from them... Dont muslims feel rejected by the Ummah?.. Governments must return to the right path, one way or the other we must obey them but not in shirk.

Yes I believe that Qur'an and Sunnah is the only key for us to unite. But without government's support its very difficult to do so. Don't you think that muslim governments must work with the citizins if we need to unite, to at least minimize the Americanisation culture in the muslim world if we need to unite somehow. If governments simply attract non-believers to invest in those countries and in return they'll legalise Alcohol, prostituation for them. Do not you think that governments must help the scholars in their dawa programmes in the muslim world?.. How many drug addicts in the muslim world, how many muslims in UK prisons?. How many muslims who belong to the third gender?.. Lets be honest, governmnets must react to benefit its people, find them employment, direct them to the right path by providing appropriate curriculum. ( I am not sure but I heard that darwin evolution is part of some country's curriculum?)...

Finally, I agree with you muharram23, that Qur'an and Sunnah is the solution for all problems. I never said that muslims are ready to think in in a defensive way. In fact we are no way near being united, and each generation that passes, another generation which is far from the religion is born. I believe that if we need to unite, then we cant do it individually but surly we must start with ourselves. A country is like a home, if the parent isnt following the Qur'an and Sunnah, then the majority of people (sons/daughters) at home would follow his lead. Our countries are trying hard to fit in a globalised world by any mean necessary, and thats the problem..

Wassalamu Alykom...

aliff

I believe that Muslims must learn the enemy's history, religion, language, tradition, WITHOUT negleting their own. In addition, I believe its by time that we learn Hebrew.

Wassalamu Alykom...

Walaikum Assalam,

So, you take for grant that all Jews are the enemies of Muslims!... Which is very sad. :

If you know Arabic, chances are you already know 75% Hebrew. I have heard they are very similar. Like Allah in Arabic becomes Eloh in Hebrew, Salam becomes Shalom in Hebrew, Malik in Arabic becomes Malech in Hebrew.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

[
QUOTE=muslima89;133880]I agree with you.
First we should learn arabic and then hebrew
[/QUOTE]

true we should learn arabi to understand quran.and please ALLAH TAA'LA
once the message of ALLaH boils in our blood move on to these languages

1 hindi_urdu language of india .tremendous scope for dawah. 800 million non muslims! most educated seak fluent english as well.

2 mandarin [chinese].1 billion productive people .need islam.

3 japnese. isolated ppl .need islam.

#english must.i cant believe why few arabs learn it .the major language for dawah in the west

the way for implementation is that muslims help each other on it.more advice soon.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
So, you take for grant that all Jews are the enemies of Muslims!. Which is very sad. :

Please read my post no.24, where I stated that Jews aren't the enemies. Evidently, in UK there are Jews communities and organisations who are against the whole Zionist's concept and practices. Jews arent the enemy. I know Jewish people who are very nice people and very welcoming. I cant say that all Jews are the enemies of muslims. Therefore, I disagree with your comment..

Wassalamu Alykom..

kayleigh

[
true we should learn arabi to understand quran.and please ALLAH TAA'LA
once the message of ALLaH boils in our blood move on to these languages

1 hindi_urdu language of india .tremendous scope for dawah. 800 million non muslims! most educated seak fluent english as well.

2 mandarin [chinese].1 billion productive people .need islam.

3 japnese. isolated ppl .need islam.

#english must.i cant believe why few arabs learn it .the major language for dawah in the west

the way for implementation is that muslims help each other on it.more advice soon.

I like the way you think :D

kayleigh

Please read my post no.24, where I stated that Jews aren't the enemies. Evidently, in UK there are Jews communities and organisations who are against the whole Zionist's concept and practices. Jews arent the enemy. I know Jewish people who are very nice people and very welcoming. I cant say that all Jews are the enemies of muslims. Therefore, I disagree with your comment..

Wassalamu Alykom..

I understand you said they weren't the enemies before, but I'm still wondering: what's the point of saying previously that it was the language of the enemy (in what the person you're responding to responded to)?

I don't have the statistics but from observation alone it seems like more Christians are Zionists than Jews, and the majority of the funding for Israel is coming from the US. So if you're going to assign a language to "the enemy" (which we shouldn't do anyway) wouldn't it be English?

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
I understand you said they weren't the enemies before, but I'm still wondering: what's the point of saying previously that it was the language of the enemy (in what the person you're responding to responded to)?

I don't have the statistics but from observation alone it seems like more Christians are Zionists than Jews, and the majority of the funding for Israel is coming from the US. So if you're going to assign a language to "the enemy" (which we shouldn't do anyway) wouldn't it be English?

When I said the language of the enemy, what I meant was the language used by the Zionists ''enemy'', which is Hebrew. I am not sure why people insist and repeat themselves on the same issue while my point is very clear.

If I said the enemy here are ''Zionists'', then the next question should of been whats their language ''Hebrew''. If I said the language of the enemy, anyone who knew my first point (which I made it crystal clear from the start) would automatically realized what I mean ''Hebrew is language used by the enemy''..

I didnt assign a language to ''the enemy'' in the first place. Similarly, I would NOT assign English as the langauge of the enemy. In fact Many people speak English, thats why I opened this thread for suggestions becuase Hebrew is a language that I feel we need to consider studying it in the future.. I am not really aware whether Christians are more Zionists than Jews, one way or the other main Christians speak various languages, if you say US are Zionists, there language is well spoken in the muslim world walhamduallah.

Allah (swt) knows my intention. My point remain the same , Jews arent the enemy, Hebrew is a langauge used by the enemy Zionists. Other people on this thread understood my intention well.

If I offended anyone unintentionnally, I am sorry.

Wassalamu Alykom..

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

If my thread led to misunderstanding or tention surly its not my intention. If this thread doesnt benefit us in any way its better if the moderators close it inshallah...

Wassalamu Alykom..

blackivy393

in the jeruaslem post, when the quote "arabic is the language of our enemies" were they talking about all muslims or the terrorist organizations they deal with that happen 2 speak araibc.