Hello!

WisdomSeeker

I joined this forum because I have decided, after spending my life so far as an atheist (I'm 18), to research religion, starting with the Abrahamic religions. My girlfriend recommended that I research Islam first, rather than Judaism or Christianity, as she finds it most interesting.
So, I have now changed my viewpoint from 'atheist' (I was a strong atheist after reading The God Delusion) to 'undecided'.
I hope my time here is well spent.
Thank you.

brmm

You are most welcomed !
Inshallah you will have time in your life to find the truth.
I am a Muslim and for sure I wish you also to be a Muslim.
What I can say to you for now: be sure if you are a truthful person you will chose the right belief, because God's way is the truth.

I wish the English is your mother language, so you can download and read the translation for the meaning of the Holy Quran.
I have one for you in the link below, unfortunately it is not available as a book any where as far as I know.
You can find this translation also with other ones and other languages on quran.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btJFaXekslc
Download link:
www.4shared.com/document/t0OLrVzR/*!*!Quran_Translation_by_Dr_Ghali*!.*!html

BRMM

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalmaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

Welcome to the forums. Inshaa'Allaah (Allaah's willing) your will benefit and have a good time at TTI.

Ask any Questions you may have. We have some really nice and learned brothers and sisters who will Inshaa'Allaah help you find answers to your queries.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI .

I joined this forum because I have decided, after spending my life so far as an atheist (I'm 18), to research religion, starting with the Abrahamic religions. My girlfriend recommended that I research Islam first, rather than Judaism or Christianity, as she finds it most interesting.
So, I have now changed my viewpoint from 'atheist' (I was a strong atheist after reading The God Delusion) to 'undecided'.
I hope my time here is well spent.
Thank you.

~~~
:salam2:
To my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Hi :)
Welcome To TTI.
Nice to have you here.

You are an Atheist?
V
Please watch this Atheist scientist embrace Islam!
V
Czech Atheist Scientist Converted to islam After Quran Miracle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rjdmZg8a0&feature=related
[yt]94rjdmZg8a0[/yt]

Christian Boy Embraces Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taEUiUR3vOs
[yt]taEUiUR3vOs[/yt]

No need to search any futher!
Come back to Islam!

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Hi ! Welcome! I pray the God Almighty leads you to the truth.

Please don't hesitate to ask any question you might have. Many on here are quite helpful.
Though I would advice you to search around first. May of the same questions are often repeated. Mostly because people aren't aware of the fact that similar threads have been created before...
May the forum be of benefit to you.

complex_man

Welcome to the forum brother. i hope that you find whatever you are looking for. by the way i also have read God Delusion but it could not impress me. inshAllah you will find the right path. if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask :)