Help me answer this

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Oh Allahu Akbar The Most High! Even though most of this story is Bull *%%!, it's also funny too. Cause Christian Missionaries will Try EVERYTHING to make people think that Muslims become Chrisitans. PAh! Only weak minded women and men who want a worldly gain commit Shirk and turn away fro mISlam. To these people shall Answer to Allah Ta Ala on Qiyamaat. (If ther are any! Since they aren't real people but figments of the Missionary's imagination)

Why did our ANbi SAW) repent? HE didn't repent because he made sins, Allah loves those who repent, because they turn to him and cry to him. Repenting and Fearing is an act of Worship. Once Muhammad (SAW) woke up at night to do Tahajudd, and he cried so much when repenting to Allah that Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) asked him, "Why o Rasulullah are you crying for forgiveness? You have never committed any sin!" RAsulullah (SAW) said, "Does that mean that I should stop being the faithfull servant of Allah?" Meaning should I not worship and cry to Allah (Which Allah loves, even if you are sinless or not), becaus eAllah loves those who turn to him and repent. This can be found in a Sahih Al Bukari Hadith Inshallah.

Assalamu Alykum everyone, may Allah protect us from sin Ameen. Allahuma Ajeernee Menanaar, Allumaj Alnee Menathawaa Beena. Oh Allah, protect us from the fire of Jahanam, Oh Allah! Make me be one of the repenters. Ameen. Ya Zal Jala Lee Wal Ekraam.

:salam2:

It's very late here in California and I'm going off to bed but before I do, I'd like to share this article with you.

http://www.everystudent.com/wires/radical.html?gclid=CKuKguKwqpICFQc-gwodDl4rQg

I just want to know what your opinion is. I must say though, it does raises more questions for me about religion than I already had.

By the way, for any of you whos already thinking of ways to bash me in this thread because I posted an article like this, just know that you're just gonna waste your own time. I'm just gonna ignore them and move onto to reading the commnets of those who are willing to have an open intellectual convo.

Thanks

:wasalam:

why would u need an answer to that??......u said u didnt believe in this type of stuff.....the weird thing is he saw jesus christ...lol ....wt*....not even any the popes that have lived and died have seen him(popes r the highest after god in christianity as u might know ) and here we have this ordinary minor saying he say him every now and then while praying....wow he should b made pope then shouldnt he??....man the lies they need to tell to survive their religion which is on the brink of extinction

:hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
why would u need an answer to that??......u said u didnt believe in this type of stuff.....the weird thing is he saw jesus christ...lol ....wt*....not even any the popes that have lived and died have seen him(popes r the highest after god in christianity as u might know ) and here we have this ordinary minor saying he say him every now and then while praying....wow he should b made pope then shouldnt he??....man the lies they need to tell to survive their religion which is on the brink of extinction

:hearts:

salam aleikum

the weird thing is he saw jesus christ...lol ....wt*....not even any the popes that have lived and died have seen him(

very good point brother ..LOL

waaleikum salam