Help needed

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
:salam2:
I have a friend in my class who are no a muslim but I want to tell him about ISLAM .. I just don't know how to start .. what should I ask about ??
If anyone could help me it would be very nice .. thanks..

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
you can actually make him/her curious about islam, make him curious to know about islam,make ur frnd the one who wants to know wat islam is all about. creat this curiosity and question in ur frnds mind that wat is that which is so powerful in islam.
well to do so, show him wat it is islam to u, show him that u obey allah, zikr allah,wat halaal, never go and follow any astray's pathway.well this will make ur fnd curious y you are so obedeint and then tell all bout islam.:D

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Assalamualaykum

Thanx alot .. I'm going to meet him today and Inshallah I'll start him wondering today ..

ws

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear brother,

It is great to have this care to present Islam to your friend. The best way to do so as sister Prosperous said is just to let him see how the good Muslim should be.

You know that Islam spread out in so many countries only when Muslim merchants went to trade in those countries. They did not go to call for Islam. They just showed how good Muslim should be and that was pretty enough to attract millions to embrace Islam. All praise be to Allah.

Another thing you should do: to try your best to acquire authentic knowledge about Islam to be able to answer any question you might be asked.

You can also give your friend the translation of the Noble Qur'an as a present.

Finally, let your friend love your very noble conduct, your very high and polite mannars, and your devotion to Allah in every thing you say and do.

The best way to call for Islam is to live as a good Muslim.

sal12

Some of the non-muslims I come across are actually interested in Islam but think we might find it offensive if they ask anything. Obviously we won't but they don't know that. So once you do open up about it the non-muslim will ask questions. However, don't act like you're trying to convert him/her as they'll see right through you! lol. You probably don't want to do that and I've never done it either but when I see people trying to do this it annoys me. Also if they say that they don't agree with whatever you tell them about Islam then don't get offended as they are entitled to their opinion at the end of the day so long as they are not racist or making up lies etc. Good luck!