HELP PLZZ... I really need advice :-(

xMuSlIm GuRlx

:ma: everyone!!!

I'm a new member here at TTI and alhamdulilah what a beautiful community we have here!!!.... I need help.. I am in need of help..

basicallyyy I have friends... not just any friends.. 2 of my good friends.. or so i thought :-(...and I told them something in confidence and they broke my trust and told (the other person involved what it was about...) and now i just feel so angry that they betrayed my trust.. i Needed support and they were supposed to be my best friends...?.. Anyway to cut the long story short... they told that other person.. and that other person if pulling the wool over their eyes and twisting everything and telling them false things about me and I found out.. and the worst thing is.. my best friends believe that person.. and wallahiii Allah is my witness.. whatever the other person is stating or is not stating is nothing but lies.. and i do not know what to do?... I am really angry at the fact 1).. they broke my trust and my privacy and went and told others about my businesss and 2) They believing this other person over me whom they have known 2 minutes and me 7 whole long years!!! and we are so close me and them friends but they did this.. I want to confront them about it.. and tel them the truth and prove myself.. but then i think why should i? I don't have anything to prove just to Allah.. only Allah can judge me.. but you understand my brothers and sisters.. I've been wrongly accusedd.. for instance.. or rumours have been said from that person involved about me which is jsut plain garbage..:girl3: and i dont know what to do :-( Please could you all gve me advice.. i am very lost and confused and also angry and upset at the same time.. about all of this as you can imagine!!! thank u so much everyone.. tc.. allah hafiz plz reply.. :-(
:tti_sister:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:ma: everyone!!!

I'm a new member here at TTI and alhamdulilah what a beautiful community we have here!!!.... I need help.. I am in need of help..

basicallyyy I have friends... not just any friends.. 2 of my good friends.. or so i thought :-(...and I told them something in confidence and they broke my trust and told (the other person involved what it was about...) and now i just feel so angry that they betrayed my trust.. i Needed support and they were supposed to be my best friends...?.. Anyway to cut the long story short... they told that other person.. and that other person if pulling the wool over their eyes and twisting everything and telling them false things about me and I found out.. and the worst thing is.. my best friends believe that person.. and wallahiii Allah is my witness.. whatever the other person is stating or is not stating is nothing but lies.. and i do not know what to do?... I am really angry at the fact 1).. they broke my trust and my privacy and went and told others about my businesss and 2) They believing this other person over me whom they have known 2 minutes and me 7 whole long years!!! and we are so close me and them friends but they did this.. I want to confront them about it.. and tel them the truth and prove myself.. but then i think why should i? I don't have anything to prove just to Allah.. only Allah can judge me.. but you understand my brothers and sisters.. I've been wrongly accusedd.. for instance.. or rumours have been said from that person involved about me which is jsut plain garbage..:girl3: and i dont know what to do :-( Please could you all gve me advice.. i am very lost and confused and also angry and upset at the same time.. about all of this as you can imagine!!! thank u so much everyone.. tc.. allah hafiz plz reply.. :-(
:tti_sister:
Salam sister,

Dont let it bother you, as you said as long as you are sure within yourself then you have nothing to prove to anyone and Allah knows best.

If they are true friends to begin with they would realise what ever it was that was said about you is just a pack of lies and why would they want to believe someone they have only known for just a little while.

Trust takes years to build and only a second for it to be lost again.

Pray to Allah and everything will be fine Insallah.

Salam alai kum

xMuSlIm GuRlx

thank you!!! yee.. hmmm its jus so hard that other person so evil as to what he saying :-( and they are believing this person breks ma hert even more.. because i always was there for them since day 1 and dis is hw they repay me :'( thank u...

MubarekMuslimah

Assalaamu alaikum sis

I had a similar thing happen to me when I was about 17 years old. A good friend who I had known since I was 7 years old betryaed me to another person who she had only known a few months. They then ganged up on me and spread some lies

I was like you very upset. What I eventually did was cut all contact - I simply stopped speaking to her. If she came into a room, I left. I stopped calling her and I stopped asking her to come out with me shopping and stuff - I went out with others instead

Eventually she became remorseful and apologised . Unfortunatly because I moved away at 18 years old our friendship was never the same but at least we got to clear the air and she apologised. I also apologised for anything I may have done to upset her ( though I still dont know what that might have been!)

At the end of the day you know yourself that you didnt do the things they accuse you of and Allah swt knows and Allah swt loves you and He is the Judge, He is whose opinion matters - so do not worry sis.

Make du'a to Allah swt for you to have paitence and make things easier. And I suggest not starting argument with the person or anything for fear of falling into sin - but instead just walk away and cut contact. If she approaches you and you are not ready to talk just say "peace be on you" and walk away - it is better to speak good or be silent and in time she will come to you and say sorry insha'allah. People make mistakes and some are easily led or motivated by jealousy and others things - cut contact and leave her time to reflect on the situation. If she is a good friend who has really only made a mistake then she will come to you and apologise - of she isn't - then you are better off without her - you have lots of brothers and sisters anyway who are your friends!

Salaams

xMuSlIm GuRlx

hmmmmm ino what ur saying is tru.. thank u so much for ur advice.. i jus am reli upset ryt nw.. and hurt... how cud they?.. lyk they jus turned their bk on me.. nt jus nw.. hapened b4 also wen i fel reli ill.. every one left my life one by one.. tinking... oh.. shes nt herself etc.. shes no "fun nemore" but ws it ma fault?.. i was reli reli ill but alhamdulilah i gt better.. i kept it inside.. al dis anger.. n everyfink cos i found out hu ma real m8s were.. NONE!! jus one gurl... thank allah 4 tht.. if wasnt for that i dont know what i would have done or wer i would b now..:girl3: and ye.. i ws patient.. jus forgot.. it.. smiled.. and was der friends stil after alhamdulilah gtin beter.. n nw 2nd incident has hapened as dis... reli am torn by it :-(.. mayb allah ws trying to warn me b4.. back of completely... dnt associate with em.. and nw its hapened again.. i am 18yers old.. and well iv finished colij nw... so am tinkin alhamdullilah thank allah.. i wnt b seein them in university anyway inshalaah beacuase.. am going to a different uni from al ov ma so caled m8s.. and im going to be alone neway.. i chose it to b like this.. so i cn inshalah better maself.. wear hijab!!! and jus trngthen maself without the constant remidners of the past and the hurt :-(.. thank u... may allah reward u inshalah for al ur advice

xMuSlIm GuRlx

i do reli hope though the siutation is slved.. or gne away.. reli is tearin me apartt.. dis whole friendship ting and lies.. and choosing other things overr tru m8s etc.. :-( x