Help. What's wrong with me?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The only reason I remember anything is because I have to teach it. And it gets to be fun.

I do little things to help me...I park my car near a Big visual. I had a policeman drive me around a parking lot because I did not remember where I parked it..he had the audacity to ask me the make and model..we drove around for another half an hour. I had the wrong color, make and model..I was pregnant and broke down in tears!

Start to memorize ayats each day. Keep it positive.

Sometimes when things are not good we look at ourselves and we beat ourselves up for nada. Don't do that. You are a good person. You are an intelligent person and you have faith. Give yourself credit.

Allah loves those who Love Him.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Oh chill Sakeena..in the hope it makes you feel better:

Yesterday I took the wrong exit on the motorway and ended up in a quaint village, in the opposite direction to where I had intended to be, by quite a few miles. My sat navigator is ever so patient with me, its tone never changes.. 'Turn around when possible. Turn around when possible. Turn around whe..' yes, you get the idea.

Sakeena said:
But I can't remember the most basic algebra, or remember to do things around the house.
When I eventually arrived with an impressive 5 minutes to spare, met with people I was supposed to be working with there, I was reminded by the group leader that I had been scheduled elsewhere, at a completely different venue for a workshop I had opted for previously..I just forgot. The group leader said to me 'You can't have got the e-mail?' ..she gives me too much credit, because I saw that e-mail the same morning, but it just didn't register in my brain that it was for that same day. How embarrassingly stupid?

Basic strategies keeps a person on top of things and organised, not that I can talk about such specifics, having just told you what happened to me above, lol.

So the title of your thread here, I asked that question to myself at least 3 or 4 times during these events and even after it, the answer? We're human.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

If only I had had a steering device for husbands...I apologize but your response tickled me...

Chill is a good word...

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Bismillah-ir Rahman-ir Rahim, Assalam Alaikum, you said your underdeveloped and now your talking about homework? Sister everyone has trouble in school your not the only one, trust me. All it takes is some studying and that's it, you might not get it in the first couple weeks or months but if you work hard and ask Allah Subhanau wa Ta'ala Almighty The All Knowing to help you it'll be easy. May Allah Subhanau wa Ta'ala Almighty help you with your need's insha'Allah, ameen.