Hey Everyone

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Assalamu Alaykum,

I'm thinking of taking my Shahada soon :)

Still got a few doubts but I'm sure Allah will help me through any problems.

Anyone got any advice/suggestions for before I take the Shada?

:salam2:

My advise to you Is take you shahda a.s.a.p - And everything else will fall into place inshallah. The main thing will be is that u have become a muslim, and are on the straight path inshallah. I was in the same situation didnt really know when to take it and didnt feel "perpared". I got given the same advise.

:wasalam:

:)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom

mashallah Allahu Akbar

GO FOR IT!!
plz post the doubts you got so we could explain them..etc..
i suggest you watch vids of people taking shahada it will inspire you

waslam ,inshallah u will be successfull with this action :D

habib786

subhanallah .. do it a.s.a.p .... any doubts u got plenty of brothers and sisters here in this forum who would love to be of any help to you .. including me... May Allah guide you in the right path and give you the courage to follow His deen.... will wait for the great news from you soon inshallah........

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Thanks for your kind replies :)

Well, The doubts that I have are rather silly really.

I do not doubt anything about Islam, I just doubt my own ability to be a muslim.

I have been brought up in the U.K and I'm pretty much about as Western as you cant get!

The doubts mainly are based around that muslims aren't allowed to be friends with, or marry, non-believers.

This will be a real problem for me because I live in an area where there are no muslims and all my friends are non-believers :(

Anyone got a solution?

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu alykoum! No one said you can't have friends from non believing society, We are all (Jews,Christians, Muslims) people from al Kitab, and we all believe in the same Allah:) Don't worry about it. I'm from Poland and it's hard from time to time, but all Sisters and Brothers here are right...when you take Shahada you understand more, and your eyes are more open! Believe me!!! I took it 4 months ago (alone, I still don;t have opportunity to do it in front of other Muslims, cuz they simply are not here lol), and I've observed many changes in my life:) It's worth it!!!Maa el salama!Take care!

warda A

Sister
clear

Please clear your mind of doubts and take shahada, the shaitan is always looking for such kind of moments to confuse.

Inshallah you will have a clear head when you take shahada and will have a firm emaan.
ASAP:- am changing that from:- As Soon As Possible to:
Always Say A Prayer (ASAP)
it is better than the fist one.

May Allah Ta'ala guide you
Amen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Just do it. The doubts will wear away as faith refills the vessal. It is not that we can not spend time with the nonbelivers..it is that we choose to spend time with Muslims. I know that Allah subhana talla will fill your life with Muslims. It is a process thing. Please let us know so we can rejoice with you. The path is so wonderous and beautiful. It fulfills expectations of our hearts and more.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

The issues that make you hesitant about weither or not to become a muslim are important, but not as important as the decision to surrender to the ONE who created you and granted you all that you have.

Friendship with Allah is more reliable and beautiful than all other relations.
And this relationship carries on to the next life while our wordly relations end when the last breath is drawn out.

I hope you will make the right choice.

Peace be with you brother

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Assalamu Alaykum,

My advice is when you are looking for other Muslims to befriend beaware that sometimes people have their own agenda or may be just interested because you are a new Muslim and may not hang around for long. Not all people are like this of course but it's good to be aware, I wasn't when I first became Muslim, other than that, becoming Muslim was the best decissioin I ever made alhamdulillah
:wasalam:

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

may ALLAH (swt) guide you on the right path, and make it easy for you on your decisions.

Aleykum Salaam

Almeftah

Assalamu Alaykum,

(Quran 2:25)
And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: "This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwâjun Mutahharatun [] (purified mates or wives), and they will abide therein forever. (25)

May Allah bless you.. :)