hijaab

iloveislam78

:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:salam walakum all.

A little while ago i posted a thread about wearing hijaab, and my plans too, today is my first day off wearing it, im at work and people are unsupportive to say the least, i feel quite depressed and ugly,,, please brothers and sisters remind me why im doing this again...!!!!!

jazakallah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahamtullah wa baraktuhu

Mashallah my dear sister, for your noble intention to wear hijab mashallah. May Allah bless you and reword you.

Dear sister, me and many Muslim sisters face hardships for wearing proper hijab, SubhnaAllah not becasue of us, because I feel and I am sure all sisters who wear hijab are doing it for the sake of Allah, His pleasure, to protect themselves,to show modesty, and to identify themselves in society like Muslimahs. Hijaab is blessing of Allah dear sister, but like I said we may face hardships of others for wearing it, becasue people can look at you strange because you are full covered, from head to feet, but SubhnaAllah, Allah pleasure and importance for Islaam is the most importante.

We all do for Allah sake and in the name of Allah,and with our struggle for our Ummah and our good deeds we earn Allah pleasure and reowrd on both worlds. Allah subhan we teala sais."Alif-Lam-Ra.(These letters are one of the miracles of the Quran, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings).(This is) a Book which We have revealed unto you (O Muhammad SAW) in order that you might lead mankind out of darkness (of disbelief and polytheism) into light (of belief in the Oneness of Allah and Islamic Monotheism) by their Lords Leave to the Path of the All-Mighty, the Owner of all Praise". ( Surah Ibrahim Ayah 1)

This (Quran) is a Message for mankind (and a clear proof against them), in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is the only One Ilah (God - Allah) - (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and that men of understanding may take heed. ( Surah Ibrahim ayah 2)

Dear sister we should not forget on noble Muslim women in the time of our beloved Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayhi wa salam, they were covering thier heads, body and thier faces for the sake of Allah,and our religion Islaam. Hijaab is like a sheal for Muslim women, it protects her from looks, and our duty like Muslims is to make less of imorality which exists in today society.

May Allah help you dear sister with your hijaab,and reword you on both worlds. ameen summa ameen:tti_sister:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum sis

Ok...you are wearing hijab to please Allah swt. You are wearing hijab because you love Allah and His messenger SAW, You are wearing hijab because you are strong and you beleive in yourself. And people are looking at you becasue they are amazed at how strong you are and how you went from not wearing hijab to wearing hijab. And they are looking at you because you look beautiful in it. And when they look at you, they have a curious look on their faces that you can tell. You are wearing hijab because you are one of the muslimah's that wear hijab. You are not selfish. And you are brave. You are a Muslimah:muslima:

[yt]wRXm5ttFC_s[/yt]

canab1973

Ascwrwb dear sister!

I would like to tell you a little story that helps my children a lot. And I hope it will help you too sister. I told my children to pray at school. They find it hard because other kids will watch them, and will think what they are doing. I asked my children, in your class, have you seen girls and who almost don’t wear any clothing or piercing in part of their body. They say yes. I asked again do they care whether you look at them or not, what you think or say about them. They say no. and I say why do you care than what they think or say about you while you are pleasing Allah subhanah wata, ala.

I told them, never think what people think or say about you, but think what Allah S.W wants from you. After awhile my son and my girls told me, mom it works, it really works, we ignore them, whoever sees us making Wadu or see us pray, we really don’t care and we always think what you say. I reminded all of us that we are unique and special, and Allah loves who follows his commands. May Allah S.W make it easy for all of us to follow his law amen.