Hijab, Niqab or Nothing

niqaabi12

:Salam2:
VERY interesting although some of the arguments don't really hold water. However I believe that we should all listen to varying opinions even if our own beliefs do not match what is said, as I find myself with the non-hijaabi in this video.
:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Its not about what we think or what we want ,its about what Allah has ordered us to do .
Hijab is obligatory ,then why try to change or to fit Islam for us ...What the non hijabi saying is completely wrong and may misguide many others...
I love this video ,I watched it many times
Jazakallah khair for posting

waaleikum salam

najima

:salam2: i love this vidoe and it is teachings us a lot abt niqab :blackhijab:allahamdullia my Allha bless all of as insallah

tarannumsamir

as salaamualaikom.
i feel the niqabi sister was much appropriate.and the hijabi sister could have answered more better,however it was an interesting debate.may allah swt bless taufiq to the non hihabi sister also,ameen.

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

I must agree.. that was an interesting video, however I feel sad for the non-hijabi, May Allah grant her understanding. Ameen.

Jazak'Allahu khair for sharing.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh I remember that video on YouTube. That nothing person got cursed out by all the Pakistani brothers and sisters who commented on that video, LoL! :D

But I understand why they did it, it was because they felt like that she blacks out the good Pakistani Hijabi sisters, and by that peopel start assuming

palestine

Servant of Allah
UHHH!! man what the non hijabi said made me mad. i mean come on "it's not about me, it's about the community at large", blah blah blah. subhanallah. she wants to please people and that was obivious. what's funny is the non muslim woman is telling her the ayah about hijab and she's denying. lol. so funny. anyways asalamu alaykum

palestine

Servant of Allah
i loved the niqabi girl. she was awesome. she presented islam well. i'm gonna wear the niqab inshallah. salam.

abu turaab

:salam2: by the way...do brothers who dont keep the beard on their face have the same lame and foolish excuses as those we hear from the non-hijabe one??...
if one doesn't want to submit to what ALLAH and his meesenger tell us to do for the sake of the falah and rectification of our own souls...he/she has no right to comment on any issue in islam...they don't even have the right to be called Muslims...bcz a Muslim is a person who submits his/her will to ALLAH...its a great error that a person remains muslim just by saying the declaration with his/her tongue even if he/she refuses to practice the basics of islam...then he/she can surely and clearly be declared as munafiq!!...and we all know where's the final abode for a munafiq in the hereafter!!!..
but here she's doing an act of kufr!!...if one denys the crystal clear verses of Qur'an and prefers his own (satanic) Philosophy over the commandments of ALLAH and his Messenger becomes a kafir...she needs to repent by turning to the truth of Qur'an otherwise if a person dies in such a condition he/she couldn't be salvated in the hereafter!!..such people need to cleanup their heart filled with arrogance against truth and false egos before accepting islam!!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum i think we should all remember that Allah alone is the judge and Allah alone sees in our hearts so if someone doesnt agree with someone elses opinion the should say so and not label and brand people things because allah guides us all and inshallah Allah will guide the non hijabi to understand the rules and orders of allah and to not fit it to a communities needs inshallah may allah guide us all to the straight path and if i have said anything wrong may allah forgive me..:tti_sister:

wa salamu alaykum