how do you remember all the posts you make??

koala

:salam2:

i keep losing track of the posts and replies that i make, so i cant go back to them...are they recorded somewhere on my account page(which i dont think ive visited yet)?
thanks
:wasalam:

Mikaeel

koala, if you have not changed the default, you are subscribed to all threads you have posted to. Click on the User CP link above and you will see those threads. Insha' Allah, this should help you.

koala

user cp??

i think i probably did change my default (whatever that is) because i dont see any user cp link...i looked for it everywhere at the top of this page...so how do i put my old default back?

but i do (on my hotmail user account) get the replies to the new thread i started...but i cant access them from there

thanks islamic fajr for the links... they made my posts look so much:D

IslamicPearl

salam

i dunno if u can make 'user cp' not to be there coz it is in the same line wiht search, calendar, new posts.
U have to log in first and if u dont see it click on ...private messages undeer your id in the right..ull see link to list subscriptions in the left where there are all your threads started or where you posted. User cp shows your answered posts since the last time u signed in if i am not wrong.