How do you want to die?

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2: To all my brothers and sisters,

I just recieved this by e-mail and I wanted to share it with you all.

If this has been already posted then I'm sorry LOL.

[yt]0TH3Sx-UR4E[/yt]

NOW ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO BE DOING BEFORE IT IS YOUR TIME?

THINK.
IN A FLASH ITS ALL GONE AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK.

PRAY YOUR SALAH BEFORE SALAH IS PRAYED OVER YOU.

Let this be a great reminder for all of us.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path, The Path He Has Favoured Aameen.

:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I did not have time to view the video. I just wanted to write I want to die as a Believer.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
very touching video...If I could choose how to die,I'd like this moment to be unpainful and fast,better after Salat al 'Asr of Friday,looking at my family for the last time before closing my eyes forever.:astag:

Sakeena

A part of me wants to die in peace and very happy inshallah. But then again it would be interesting to live through the end of days inshallah... But Allah knows best mashaAllah. :hijabi:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Frankly...preferably... I want to see the end of the world...

:salam2:,

dont wish to see the end of world brother. the end will come only on the worst people. may Allah save us.

A part of me wants to die in peace and very happy inshallah. But then again it would be interesting to live through the end of days inshallah... But Allah knows best mashaAllah. :hijabi:

:salam2:,

it will be not interesting to go thru end days sister. the fitnah of maseeh dajjal will be extremely great. a believer in morning will become disbeliever in the evening. may Allah protect us.