how has turntoislam changed you?

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
salamu alaikum dear brothers & sisters,
I just wanted to ask .... In what ways had this site helped or changed you... As far as anyone is concerned... I'm a struggling soul...I fight myself everyday to be a better Muslim... And I just wanted to know...will me coming onto this site help???

Please inform me...

Thnx in advance y'all
:shymuslima1:p

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Though we may not be seeing each other, but TTI helps us together share info, exchange ideas and thought. For an example, when Gaza was under attack by zionist the terrorist, brothers and sisters of TTI helped us with latest info and a lot of suggestion given how we should help Gaza.

aroojimran

Indeed i have felt a great change!

:wasalam:Dear Brother

Well,i wud say that TTI has indeed changed and helped me a lot!
I m a working girl,so once i get done with my work and Salaah at office,i visit the site to read the Islamic Literature and related topics,which boosts my Faith in Allah,all the more.

Believe me ,i dont feel any lonliness evn though im alone or geting bored,since i hav joined the network.
Secondly,it is great feeling to know that there are people whose faith is still intact.I mean,otherwise,u find people so busily involved in their wordly affairs that they hardly remember they are muslims!

To give u the first hand information ,at my office,ther is hardly a single muslim sister who wud pray in the working hours,and believe me it saddens me a lot!

Alhumdulillah,I m happy i have joined TTI

May Allah bestow HIS Blessings upon the TTI team n all the members on its Network(Ameen)

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
salam
i have been here for almost 2 yrs and it has definetly changed me in various ways, i have gained more knowlegde and understanding of my religion and it has a kind of family style that i like, its brotherhood/sisterhood if you like.

islamisthesolution

to answer that qustion there is no words that can express how TTI changed me .well i have changed alot since i joined the site and alahmdulillah i found here good friends who i can share thuoghts and ideas .
alhamdulillah who guide me to this site and to all of you
jazakom Allahu khyran
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh :hijabi:

TTI has definitely changed a lot of me, alhamdulillah.

I started to get more interested into Islam from TTI. Although I'm raised Muslim, I did not properly practice Islam. I started watching converts video and that strengthen my Eeman. I read articles here and information shared by our Brothers and Sisters. I gained a lot being at TTI. Alhamdulillah. I love the Brotherhood and Sisterhood here. :)

May Allah The Glorious The High reward (with goodness) our Brother and Sisters who have helped build TTI and those who has shared beneficial information here. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Waalaikumsalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh :hijabi:

TTI has definitely changed a lot of me, alhamdulillah.

I started to get more interested into Islam from TTI. Although I'm raised Muslim, I did not properly practice Islam. I started watching converts video and that strengthen my Eeman. I read articles here and information shared by our Brothers and Sisters. I gained a lot being at TTI. Alhamdulillah. I love the Brotherhood and Sisterhood here. :)

May Allah The Glorious The High reward (with goodness) our Brother and Sisters who have helped build TTI and those who has shared beneficial information here. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah.

U said all Nazihah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Thank you dear sister for this nice thread Mashallah.

I am very glade that there are brothers and sisters on who this site is having positive effects MashAllah,and that it had changed them MashAllah.

May Allah guide us all and make us better belivers.:tti_sister:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
Aslam Alaikum
TTI changed me in so many ways. my iman has increased and i became aware of things that i was doing wrong. We are all a big family here and these brothers and sisters helped me through hard times. I know tht i can always depend on them when i need them. Everyday i visit this website and i gain so much islamic knowledge.

thank you to all the brothers and sisters for keeping this site going. May ALLAH reward you for this and show us the right path an dincrease our iman.Ameen

sister purified

feel so happy and releived when i come in here and see so many brothers and sisters striving for the true path,correcting one another,supporting one another,n not to mention the unity in here!MAshaAllah!this place has given me so much encouragement,motivation and gidance MashaAllah
jazakaAllah khair to all those who run this site!wd lots of love and prayers for every1 in here..:hijabi:ur sister in islam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Mashallah what else can i say about this site it has helped me through loneliness and boredom and it has been a huge support for me as the sisters and brothers here help and support one another through eachothers hardships may Allah bless all the members for their efforts ameen

I also have noticed my knowledge and understanding and my sprituality increase alhamdulilah because of this site it has been a backbone or a leaning post i can rely on when i have questions, worries etc.

It also helps you to cut bad habits like TV, music etc i cant think of that much but alhamudlilah i have cut myslef off from that thanks to the better upgrade in company:hearts: