how many bros and sisters?

Jihan

I was wondering since we all have been asking questions such as how old are you and what city are u from... i wanted to know how many brothers and sisters ( biological or adopted, but not referring to in faith)you all have. I'll start:

i have four older brothers (25 year old, 23, 21, 18)
and five younger brother (15 yr old, 10, 8, 4,2)
and another brother who has different mother(12)
and two sis ( 24 yr and 13)

we all live together except 2 oldest.

i hope this question has not been posted before... if it has been delete this post.

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
:salam2:
I have 1 brother (23 y.o) and 1 sister (25 y.o)
And I have 1 sister (27 y.o) and 2 brothers ( 28 and 29 y.o) who is from my father side, but does not live with us.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

5 Brothers (not good with ages, although they are older than me)

I had 2 sisters but never got to see them as they passed away. Although i think i did but i dont remember. I never even knew what actually happend. Inshallah I will seem them again. Alhamdulilah.

Wasalam

Jihan

Asalamu Alykum,

5 Brothers (not good with ages, although they are older than me)

I had 2 sisters but never got to see them as they passed away. Although i think i did but i dont remember. I never even knew what actually happend. Inshallah I will seem them again. Alhamdulilah.

Wasalam

yeah... i have a couple of brothers that died during infancy too, may Allah bless them

Shannonx

3 older brothers.
A 29 year old
20 year old (21 in July)
and a 19 year old.

Then there's me, the only girl and the youngest.

I barley see the 29 year old though, since he lives in Valencia, CA. And the 20 year old lives with his girlfriend.

ummsami89

my siblings

Salam aliakum. My name is Jamie. Aka UmmSami89. I have 2 siblings, both older. much older.
sister-59
brother-57

I am going to be 47 on Monday, subhanallah. My mom had me late in life. I was a bonus, according to my dad. its better than saying a mistake, right. lol Anyway, I am from a nonmuslim family. My brother married a Catholic and they are raising their kids in that church. and my sister married a jew, and thats how they raised their daughters. What else would my mom expect if I married a muslim? haha. No, Alhumduillah that I am muslim, my husband is muslim and we are trying very hard to keep on teenage son on that path of Islam. Its hard.......very hard. just make duas for him. and all the other muslim teens in this dunya. Ameen.

Jihan

Salam aliakum. My name is Jamie. Aka UmmSami89. I have 2 siblings, both older. much older.
sister-59
brother-57

I am going to be 47 on Monday, subhanallah. My mom had me late in life. I was a bonus, according to my dad. its better than saying a mistake, right. lol Anyway, I am from a nonmuslim family. My brother married a Catholic and they are raising their kids in that church. and my sister married a jew, and thats how they raised their daughters. What else would my mom expect if I married a muslim? haha. No, Alhumduillah that I am muslim, my husband is muslim and we are trying very hard to keep on teenage son on that path of Islam. Its hard.......very hard. just make duas for him. and all the other muslim teens in this dunya. Ameen.

very interesting family!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I have :
2 sisters (my twin, and another one who is 24)
6 brothers (22,20,16,13,9, and 2.5)
and 3 stepsister from my fathers side

which i am very proud to have!:SMILY149:

AndiRB

mashallah, it's wonderful to see so many big families.
I have
1 brother
3 sisters

may Allah bless all our parents.

Kashmiri

Mashallah this is a really sweet post.

Ok i have 2 older sisters 27 she has 4 kids Alhumdullila 3 girls and 1 boy 7 5 2 8 months
24 year old sis just gor married Alhumdullila these sisters are from my dads first marriage.

His first wife died when my sisters were veryyy young (my Oldest Aunt) may Allahs mercy be upon her Ameen. so he married her sister which is my mum lol

From my mum i have 2 older sisters 22 20 im 19

Younger sis 17

2 brothers 12 or 13 lol, 9

May Allah bless all our familes and show them the blessfull path Ameen

:SMILY259:

Wasalaaaaaaaaams

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I have an older brother in Texas, he is 53(the oldest) My father had him when he met a woman when he was in the Korean War.(This is before he became muslim). I have three brothers:37, 36, and 30. The first two are practicing, the 30 year old is not,:ma: and lives in Georgia. I have one sister who is not practicing(28years old) who lives in Queens. Alhamdullilah!! May Allah guide my siblings who are not practicing, Ameen!:tti_sister: Both my parents went back to Allah.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
Ok,I have 2 older brothers.I'm from non muslilm family.One of them is practising Christianity and preaching .
But my other doesn't practise anything at all.He is very good father though.I just hope he believes in God ,which I doubt....
May Allah guide them and my parents to Islam,Ameen
salam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

I have 2 sisters (15yrs & 13 yrs), and a brother who is the youngest + only boy he's 11 yrs. I am the oldest, soo much responsabiity :)

But i would have looooved to have a twin sister!!!

:wasalam:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

Adopted from a government run social welfare home when i was 12yrs i end up with 6 brothers who are now about (63,61,60,57,55,46) all married and a foster sister who is also adopted by my foster family but have passed away.
:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah blessed both of my adopted parents and my sister..Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen
:wasalam::hijabi:

sugarbb

assalammualaikum,

i have 3 brothers (2 died during infancy) so left 1 bro, 2 sisters (1 older,1 younger). so 4 of us now. But all live in Australia ! :tti_sister: