How Pakistani authorities scoffing at Muslims!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem9022

The only solution is forcibly removing these rats from the Land of Pakistan and sending them to Afghanistan from where they come from. They came to my country as refugees during the 1980s and we gave them safety and the same people who gave them safety they are killing. The Pakistani Military should forcibly remove all of them and send every person who came from Afghanistan back to Afghanistan that is the only solution to these people.

Your telling me that I should feel remorse for what the solders are doing? Do you feel remorse when these same people(Taliban and their Pashtunites) and those support them kill Innocent Pakistanies in Lahore, Karachi and our soldiers?

They have created my country into Hell. They want it to become like Afghanistan. There are many people who suporrt these people(Taliban).

1. The Afghani Nationalist who live in places like America, Europe, and Dubai who believe in greater Afghanistan or Pashutanistan as they call it. They want to destroy Pakistan from the inside thats why they support and arm the Taliban. The weapons which the Taliban gets doesnt come from anywhere.

2. The Indians also support the Taliban because they want to weaken Pakistan and its Military. It would become easier for them attack Pakistan because all of its troops would be concerntrated in Swat Valley instead of Indo-Pak border.

3. And Iran which also wants a Greater Iran with Afghanistan. Because they believe Pakistan is Part of Persian empire.

Salem9022

Salem9022

You forgot also, Al-qaeda, and the Taliban are CIA agents and Iranian agents. They work for both of them, of course cause we cant have any contradiction here. And in Iraq, and Somalia. And oh I forgot, the taliban are using drug money and wants to create chaos in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Sure they banned it althogether when they ruled Afghanistan, but now there is different times. And oh, I forgot they are Indian agents too!

I mean, sure they attacked the hotells in Mumbai, and Al-qaeda praised the attack, but that doesnt mean they arent agents! I mean, you gotta accept what Bush, Dick and Barack says.

And of course not to forget Iran, I mean sure the mujahideen in Iraq are fighting and dying protecting the people of Sunnah from the Rawafid militias in Baghdad and other places, but that doesnt mean they arent agents! And payed by Iran! I mean they attack and kill their leaders both in Iraq and now recently in Iran, but I mean killing their leaders doesnt mean you arent their agents!

:SMILY139:

I asked you before if you were pakistani? you said no you weren't, so if your not Pakistani then dont talk about my country. You dont know what happens there nor you know the problems we are facing. You dont know the history, the different religious cults and deviant sects which people practise in Pakistan nor the different ethnicities. So please I say if your not Pakistani then shut up and don't talk about my country or praise murderers like the Taliban in my country. I am only asking this politely.

Status
Not open for further replies.