HOW TO BECOME LIKE DR ZAKIR

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o ALykum
well havent read the responses ,
but replying to the orignial post
on how to become like dr zakir naik
here what you should do
go and start listening to Brilliant ( Late ) Sheikh Ahmed deedat by far the best orator of 20th century,,,,May Allah have mercy on him and include him in the ranks of blessed ones ,,,
he is the teacher of Zakir naik ,,,,and the way he talks and pushes you through and encourages you and teaches you ,he is awesome ,
lol his great lectures have really helped me tackled islam haters ,and all those missionaries in the road ,
to you can watch him on you tube or download his lectures from
www.aswatalislam.net

Muhammad Saleh

:
wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

:salam2:
MashAllah borther Abdul Musair very smart! i really respect you for refraining yourself from saying anything bad about Dr Naik but you said it all.( this is what i have assumed)
even after knowing all the controvertial views of dr Naik he still inspires me to be like him. we all need inspirations to become better muslims for that we should only focus on good deeds of all the brothers and sisters.

your silence in this matter might help shaytan creat doubts about Dr Naik in the hearts of readers. i dont know whether its relavent or not but after going through all these posts these verses fom last surah came to my mind.

[114:4]From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-

[114:5](The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-

[114:6]Among Jinns and among men.

and thanks a lot for inspiring me( the way you refrained from back biting). may Allah reward you for all your good deeds.

:wasalam:

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
however we try to be like them but we cant .........because they were Sahaba's (rd).....And yes we can be like Islamic scholar and etc....but not sahaba's(r.d)..

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh sister. Personally, my cousin's father keeps telling me to be like him (be a DOCTOR); but that's about one thing that I wouldn't agree with being (there's nothing wrong, it's just not my point in Life; I mean, wasting six years of my Life to be a Doctor without even pursueing that kind of career? I'd rather be like the Sahabi, and do what THEY did, trade and sell goods).

But sister, all I'm saying is, only follow someone who is amongst the devouted followers of Rasulallah (SAW), Ahlus as Sunnah, and someone who's words are accurate, and who is extremely devouted in Ebadah of Allah.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Brother that really great ......i like the point you make out brother...that great..may Allah bless you (ameen)...

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Of course is praiseworthy be more 'knowledgeable' and acquire skills to give Dawah, but you're forgetting our role model is the Prophet :saw: and we try to imitate Him.
If anything we should try to become like the Sahabas.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA

Of course is praiseworthy be more 'knowledgeable' and acquire skills to give Dawah, but you're forgetting our role model is the Prophet :saw: and we try to imitate Him.
If anything we should try to become like the Sahabas.

Afcourse we should follow the companions so the scholars are doin what i mean is that if we talk in standards then we cant be like them nor a good and strong muslim scholar can ..so if however we try harder and harder or the scholar or any one try harder but still they cant .....they got their own status and standard thats why they are called "COMPANIONS" "SAHABA'S" ....

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
wa 'ilaikas salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

I love Mr.Abdul Karim Naik because of Allahu Ta'ala, by the way Muhammad Shaleh could you show this to Mr.Abdul Karim Naik?

This is a request from Abdul Thayyib to syaikh Dr.Zakir Abdul Karim Naik, please send the message in:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...anmamas-3.html

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Dont worry brother...We are all here for you ...Please brother and sisters help Abdul Muasir out (and i am trying too ) Inshallah your mission will accomplish...