how to live an islamic life??

Muslimboy2222

:salam2:

Over the years i've been patiently observing most of the muslims i've come across & i am sorry to say that most of them aren't following the true teachings of islam. Then it occured to me how many of us muslims truly follow the true path of islam??? what do you think?? Well as for me i am trying. what has made us to go astray from the true path??

So what does it mean to live an islamic life??? does any 1 knw, if so would you care to elaborate?? for us who are born muslims we tend to think that we are safe, just because we were born muslims. Many muslims read the quran day in & day out but does this mean they are living an islamic life??. Do you really feel something different when you read the quran?? if so what do you feel??. The only time some muslims think about Allah SWT is when they are praying & after praying they go back their routine of not following the true path. In short ,we say we are muslims but do we truly follow the true path?? To finish of this thread i would like to say that we should try to train our hearts, because i believe that if one has a pure heart, inshallah you can manage to overcome anything with Allah's help. As you know a weak heart gives in to anything, so how does one train the heart?? simple try to live an islamic life

:wasalam:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum

The best muslim generation-that we can not deny it- occurs at the time of the prophet Muhammad salallahu 'alaihi wassalam. They were living with the best human, seeing and taking examples from The prophet's good manner, that's why we have to follow the path of the Prophet and the Sahaba (companions) radiallahu anhum.

How to live an islamic life?
The answer is to practice the Qur'an and Sunnah in our daily life.
We have the best qudwah (model) i.e. The prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him, so just follow and imitate the Prophet, then you will be a good muslim.

Barakallahu fikum

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah glad to know that u r Patiently

Yes brother I agree with that in present situation we see many muslims are muslims only by their name/religion but not in practice. As u said some muslims take Holy Quran only to read and keep safe, dont understand and dont follow it. Just they busy in pointing each other and dont see what they are doing. That is the reason that Muslims are facing lot of problems. As Prophet (pbuh) already mentioned Kafar will invite each other upon u, when ur iman will be weak. Though u will be in big number.

What is the reason that every where people fear to face Sahaby's as there enemies ?

what is the reason that they (Sahaby's) get victorious in each and every matter of there life ?

what is the reason that they dont get involved themself in this worldly things ?

If we see the reason's

Sahaby's fear only Alimighty Allah and non other. If we do any act by keeping Allah in our mind for the sake of Allah and fearing Allah. then insha Allah people will fear us.

If we follow Quran and Suunah as ur guide line in each and every matter of ur life then we will also be victorious in each and every matter of ur life. Insha Allah.

If u have fear of HELL FIRE and the punishmenst of hearafter life in ur mind, then u will not involve urself in this worldly materialistic maters. Insha Allah.

Then it occured to me how many of us muslims truly follow the true path of islam??? what do you think??

I cant say anything about it brother as myself not following properly how I can say anything about other. I just try hard myself to follow Quran and Sunnah, by the grace and mercy of Allah and duwas from u all.

what has made us to go astray from the true path??

Not following Quran and Sunnah properly. Not fearing Hell Fire.

So what does it mean to live an islamic life???

Live life as according to Quran and Sunnah.

for us who are born muslims we tend to think that we are safe, just because we were born muslims. Many muslims read the quran day in & day out but does this mean they are living an islamic life??.

Those born Muslims who dont follow or dont try to Quran and Sunnah. In my view they dont know what is the BIGEST GIFT they got from their creator.

Whoever commit sinns they have to face punishment for it unless Allah forgives it as Allah is Al-Rahman.

Do you really feel something different when you read the quran?? if so what do you feel??.

Srry cant mention in words. When i read it in English or Urdu as I can understand in this Arabic I can only ready but not to understand :(. In simple I feel every thing.

Edittinng just to add this

so how does one train the heart?? simple try to live an islamic life

In general a person get trained for anything once or twice in there life but our creator train us every year for one month RAMADAN how to control our heart. Fasting teach us how to develop selfcontrol.

Brother this are only my thoughts with my LITTLE KNOWLEDGE AND LITTLE UNDERSTANDING. Pls do correct me if I m wrong for the sake of Allah. Rest Allah knows the best. Pls do remember me in ur duwas.

Allah Hafiz.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma:jazak Allah khayra that was really amazing and very true. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

may Allah guide us all and make be strong to our beautiful religion ameen:tti_sister:

abu'muhammad

brother Muslim boy,

In my opinion , "the love of world" and "nafs" are the main that affect us. Man prepares for eternal life on earth, that's a terrrible irony. he gathers dunya , the most . May Allah prepare us for Akhirah, aameen.

One must always remember Allah's will and messenger's way in doing any sort of deed. Suppose one wants to do charity,he must get educated with the order of Allah in that and the messenger's way of doing charity. A person must always live for Allah's will, do for Allah's love, cry for Allah's blessings. The method and way of prophet Muhammad should be implemented in 24 hour life. that is the way which is acceptable to Allah.

Should try to develop Islamic virtues in ownself. One should see the life of beloved prophet, the sahabas and sahabiyas . should learn from them. should look into ,What was their objective in life ?

For sweetness of Iman, one should ponder into Allah's creation . Should look into good side of others. The society cannot be full of good people or either bad people.( history is witness) . so lets Make the world a garden for others,

obviously, heart is the most sensible . it is the smaller than palm but controls us. let be not carried away by it, but we should carry it onto our desires.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
:ma:jazak Allah khayra that was really amazing and very true. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

may Allah guide us all and make be strong to our beautiful religion ameen:tti_sister:

Salamalaykum,

Ya iyyakum Allah Sister ya iyyakum Allah.

a_brother

Make dua for us all

for one to practice Islam, one would need to learn about islam, then try his best to apply what he learned...

best thing that one can do is to have his intentions to be for Allah's sake, then everything he does, InshaAllah, he gets reward for it; therefore, practicing Islam...

easiest way to practice islam, is by having people around you practicing islam... that is, having good muslim friends...

learning about Islam is itself a 3ibada/worshiping Allah

:wasalam: :)

BroNfaith

Peace!

I believe that the most common and most disastrous problem we have is not knowing our prophet :saw: the way we should be. I don't mean the common misconception of sunnah as a "to-do" list. But I mean knowing the man, knowing his history, greatness, devotion & struggle. I'm talking about his love for his ummah, his compassion with those who opposed him, his character all in all.

If you don't know Mohammad :saw:, you don't know true Islam even if you're muslim, because the only connection we had with Allah was through him. Only with knowing him really well, we can realize the huge mission we have upon our shoulders, and we better do that before it's too late, before each one of us faces Allah alone.

Salam,

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother i do agree with you. Whats makes us especially born muslims not to follow the straight path( AL ISLAM) is we take islam for granted . Look at us ALLAH (subhana wa ta ala) has made things easier for us especially the arab speaking muslims, they dont need to translate the holy QURAN or hadith and yet you see not following the true path. not only the arab muslims even the non arabs who can read the holy QURAN with no defficulty but do they practise islam ,no they dont do it . MASHALLAH look at the new muslims they read the holy QURAN with difficulties and yet they appriciate islam and follow it as its being recommended may ALLAH and increase their iman so that we born muslim can finally opens our eyes , for they are the ones who will carry the islamic flag and conquere this western world one day amin.

we cannot follow the true path (AL ISLAM) until you change youself totally but giving up the bad things and open you eyes to see islam in its true colours and of course with these beautiful words" WHOMEVER ALLAH GUIDES, CANNOT BE LEAD ASTRAY AND WHOMEVER ALLAH MISGUIDES, NONE CAN GUIDE HIM.

Correct understanding of Islam is one of the best of characteristics with which a Muslim may be honored, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wishes good for a person, He makes him understand the religion.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 69

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
good reply brother salahdin..
The biggest problem of ummah! They don't know the value of ISLAM. Their actions portray that they take it for granted. Mashaallah they do read quran, but what most of them do is completely against the quran and sunnah.

:wasalam: