How to use the Bible to preach Islam

doctor38

I have the read the bible and listened to many lectures by the likes of Deedat and others. I was able to converse with many Christians and point out to them contradictions and the false concept of God. But I would like to find a comprehensive book or a web site that tackles the issue of using the bible against Christian for preaching Islam. A dedicated book or a site that Systematically address this issue and help me to become a better preacher

Thanks

Salem9022

How are you going to use a curropt text that says Prophets slept with their daughters, drank, fornicated etc. to Prove Islam?

revert2007

Love Fishing
pdf books and links

plz check out these books.hope it helps

Attachments

• 101 Cleared up Contradictions in the Bible.pdf
    252.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 136BC.pdf
    356.3 KB · Views: 46

doctor38

How are you going to use a curropt text that says Prophets slept with their daughters, drank, fornicated etc. to Prove Islam?

I don't want to use that segment you reffered to, to prove Islam but to prove that the bible is an altered text and it is not divine. you can use this story to compare the Quran and the biblical narratives of the same story.

There are many segments in the bible that says that Jesus (Issa PUH) knew nothing but what he was taught by God. That Jesus (Issa PUH) does every thing (NOT by his power) but by the power of God.

I really disagree with your point of view. There are plenty of stuff in the bible that can be used against Christians and does provide for a solid basis to deny the divine nature of Jesus (Issa PUH). I think Muslim need to know these parts

I want to use the bible to preach not to prove The Quran. Personal -as a born Muslim- I was very impressed by segments of the bible. I saw in few segments what confirms what is there in Quran. I don't need that but It is nice to know.

I recommend watching Deedats work and looking further into the bible for any one who wants to debate and preach to the born again christians.

doctor38

revert2007
Thanks for these suggestions. They seem to be valuable indeed. I am planing to explore them further. The minor contradictions in the bible are many and numerous. I was not referring to that. I was looking to a source that looks into the divinity of Jesus and biblical evidence against it. Was jesus God? that was a debate I think for Ahmed Deedat. I better dig that up from Youtube.

Thanks again

Meekaal

Bible Errors

It is very strange that this sister/brother (?) is linking to these websites. Why are you linking to Atheist and Christian websites? The files are about desperate attempts at "clearing up" the contradictions. Besides, it was humorous that for some of the clear-cut contradictions they would shamefully say "a copyist's error!" Basically saying that they don't have the "originally revealed" manuscripts. If you claim to have revelation but you don't have the original manuscript then you basically don't have the revelation with you. If it was possible for the copyist to make the mistake there (for an actually non-revealed text), then it is as equally possible that they have made it elsewhere.

I advise you to delete the links as they may be harmful to those of weak faith or ignorance.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brothers and Sister, I would like ask this honest question. Assuming you giving daawah to a christian and he/she is asking you, "tell me why I should not believe bible is authentic? Proof to me, one verse or one chapter where the errors are? If you proved to me I will convert into Islam now!!!" What do you do? Will you open Qur'an and show him/her where the errors are in the bible? Of course Qur'an is our main reference, but this fellow wants you to proof from the bible itself!!

This is one of the things happen when I had dialogue with one christian lady, alhamdulillah she is a Muslim today.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I want to use the bible to preach not to prove The Quran. Personal -as a born Muslim- I was very impressed by segments of the bible. I saw in few segments what confirms what is there in Quran. I don't need that but It is nice to know.

I recommend watching Deedats work and looking further into the bible for any one who wants to debate and preach to the born again christians.

It is true there are many segments in the bible has similarity with Qur'an though not word by word. Try find book title "Follow Jesus or follow Paul". Very interesting. But honestly, I've studied christianity but I find nothing impressive about bible except wondering why christians believe such an adulterated book which in some parts they make fun of our Prophets.

But I'm with same opinion, nothing wrong refer bible, vedas, bhagavad gita, talmud, grant sahib in order to proof all these scriptures are not holy but silly.

doctor38

This is one of the things happen when I had dialogue with one christian lady said:
I got this response more frequently. "I don't believe in the Bible at all". So not matter what you can quote from the Bible it won't mean a thing.

You'll be impressed if you read when Issa PUH described of Prophet Muhammad PUB. Also read God's description of Prophet Muhammad PUB to Moses. I don't now the reference sorry

yakubpasha

Please see attched PDF file. Some of the verses that were changed are listed.

Answeringchristianity.com is a very good website. Also check jamat.net, you will find ahmed Deedats book "Is Bible Gods Word" which is very good. Search for Banned from the Bible on History Channels website. Also check Misquoting Jesus on Amazon.

Brother i have been debating with Christians about this topic, there is sooo much proof that the Bible has been changed, Jesus dindt claim divinity but their hearts are sealed. They never get it. I feel like pulling my hair out as its crystal clear, one finally said you have showed my minor changes nothing major... Next he asked me if he I will take Jesus as my saviour, one sentence after he admitted that there are errors in the Bible.

What i have experienced is give little info and get them thinking, if they want to know something and they approach you. You can give more info.If it turns into a debate/argument, it doesnt go anywhere(no matter how much info you pour in their head). We should pray that Allah opens their hearts..

Attachments

• they_say.pdf
    579.3 KB · Views: 41

yakubpasha

Brothers and Sister, I would like ask this honest question. Assuming you giving daawah to a christian and he/she is asking you, "tell me why I should not believe bible is authentic? Proof to me, one verse or one chapter where the errors are? If you proved to me I will convert into Islam now!!!" What do you do? Will you open Qur'an and show him/her where the errors are in the bible? Of course Qur'an is our main reference, but this fellow wants you to proof from the bible itself!!

This is one of the things happen when I had dialogue with one christian lady, alhamdulillah she is a Muslim today.

Asak- I didnt get you. Are you suggesting we show the Quran for errors in the bible ???? :). Obviously we show the Bible. Then when he starts to think that maybe this is really corrupted, then you start preaching from the Quran

abulzan07

:salam2:
Most imp thing from dawah point of view you can use is the desrciption of prophet mohammad saw in bible in chapter john 12:14 and some other verses where jesus pbuh said i cant nothing on my own and i give life to the dead frm the wil of god and stuff like tht