I´m still learning

Marta fandi

Hello all:

i´m still learning about islam but i want to share with all of you my story about how i started to be interested about Islam, when i arrived to London (3 years and a half already) i have the lucky to meet the most 3 wonderful Muslims in the world, at least for me.
One of them is so close to me and we started to talk about Islam and religion, things that i never did in my life before. Thanks God for that. And slowly i started being interested about Islam because i wanted to know more about this religion that he loves that much, so one day last Ramadan i bought a copy of the Qur´an, i had a lot of questions because it was a bit confused for me, so i kept asking him questions and more questions, and he always had one answer for me.
i heard them praying a lot of times and nothing happenned to me but one day, like 6 months ago, i heard my friend reciting the Al-Fatihah and i knew what was that, i have to say that i don´t speak a word of arabic, and i read the Qur´an in spanish, but i knew what he was saying, not the meaning but i knew it. He was quite surprised so he put his hand in my head and recited someting, suddenly i felt something in my chest, like if i couldn´t breath properly more o less, i can´t describe the feeling, but in that moment a knew that something hapenned, since then all the time that i heard a prayer the feeling is there.
so i started to read more and try to understand as much as i could. as much as i read as much i believe that Islam is the TRUE, i believe in Allah and in Muhammad but i didn´t embrace the Islam because i want to be sure what i´m doing, as it´s a decision that can change my life, plus if i am going to be muslim i want to be a good one and i´m not sure if i can be.

Thanks for read it and Allah bless you all

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
asalamu alaykum(peace be with u)
firstly WELCOME TO TTI!

i really lik ur story. if u beleived that then u should convert. you see the light, and u feel that u want this. my advice to u is that u should except it becoz u never know when death is gonna attack u. it devil that is holding u back. and don't worry u will be a good muslim. no one is perfect but i think u can be a good muslim. so make ur choice
may Allah almighty guide u to the right path amen
peace be with u:)

halah

First of all welcome to this wonderful site :SMILY206:

Alhamdulillah,prais be to Allah whom has chosen you to be guided to the truth,whomsoever Allah guide is the truly guided one and whomsoever Allah leaves astray none can show him guidance.

Inshaa'Allah ,by Allah's will you will be a good muslimah,just put your trust in Allah and ask Him sincerely to support and help you and sure:ma:ly He will.Dear sister don't hesitate as no body knows when will the death attack him or her.May Allah enable you to overcome all your fears.

mohammed nasser

Hello all:

i´m still learning about islam but i want to share with all of you my story about how i started to be interested about Islam, when i arrived to London (3 years and a half already) i have the lucky to meet the most 3 wonderful Muslims in the world, at least for me.
One of them is so close to me and we started to talk about Islam and religion, things that i never did in my life before. Thanks God for that. And slowly i started being interested about Islam because i wanted to know more about this religion that he loves that much, so one day last Ramadan i bought a copy of the Qur´an, i had a lot of questions because it was a bit confused for me, so i kept asking him questions and more questions, and he always had one answer for me.
i heard them praying a lot of times and nothing happenned to me but one day, like 6 months ago, i heard my friend reciting the Al-Fatihah and i knew what was that, i have to say that i don´t speak a word of arabic, and i read the Qur´an in spanish, but i knew what he was saying, not the meaning but i knew it. He was quite surprised so he put his hand in my head and recited someting, suddenly i felt something in my chest, like if i couldn´t breath properly more o less, i can´t describe the feeling, but in that moment a knew that something hapenned, since then all the time that i heard a prayer the feeling is there.
so i started to read more and try to understand as much as i could. as much as i read as much i believe that Islam is the TRUE, i believe in Allah and in Muhammad but i didn´t embrace the Islam because i want to be sure what i´m doing, as it´s a decision that can change my life, plus if i am going to be muslim i want to be a good one and i´m not sure if i can be.

Thanks for read it and Allah bless you all
dear/
i think you should be mor courageous, that is the all story
You mentioned you belive that islam is true ,therefore, you automatically become muslim
you still need to know more about the pillars the things should be done and should not be done and to have a strong will to do all these things:ma:

albelajee

Congratulations

[Sister Marta, u r on end of the tunnel seeing light, now do not hesitate and accept the light. Do not be late due to any suspicion created by Satan, who is enemy of Mankind right from father Adam and mother eve. Plz do not delay otherwise u may miss the train to right destination and Heaven also.