I am new to this website

World Peace

Islam is Light
Asalam aleacom sister Maricel

May Allah guide you to his right path, and enlighten your heart with the light of faith. Continue seeking knowledge, Allah will help those who search for him. This website is useful, and everyone is helpful.

I would like to help and share with you the following websites too.

Islamic Religion
http://www.islamreligion.com/

Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him)
http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Islamic Invitation
http://www.islamic-invitation.com/index.php

Discover the Truth about Islam
http://theradiantlight.blogspot.com/

I hope you find them useful. I tried to message you, but your inbox seems full. This thread is since 2010, hope your doing fine, and hope everything is well.

Wasalam aleacom

bari

As salamualaykum, may Allah guide you. Unfortunately you have touched a point . Muhammad Asad wrote in 1920's that if he looked at the muslims rather than reading quran,he would not accepted Islam. Please do not look at us, we are one billion weak.

tariq353

:salam2:

May peace be upon u sister in humanity..........

sister suppose there is a best car but one untrained driver drives n bangs that.... whom u r gng to blame.... car or driver???

unfortunately many muslims are like untrained drivers who r misrepresenting islam...

if u really want to judge the CAR put expert driver behind the car....

Simililarly if u want to judge Islam judge it by the lifestyle of Prophet(saw)...not by looking at muslims.......cz no where it is written in Quran or sahi hadith that jst call ur self as Muslim n heaven is granted.

On the day of judgement each n every one shall be paid what he/she earned.

May God open ur heart show u the right path..

Aameen

Peace

:)

likeali4life

Welcome Maricel :)
I hope Allah Guides you on the straight path
If you have any questions, im sure brothers and sisters will be able to help you

noor aldeen

I am Maricel, I've been reading and searching about Islam. I am a Christian and still searching for the truth. I am praying and hoping that God will lead me to the right path.
I am hoping also that this website will help me to know and also help me decide in which way I should go.

peace be upon y my sister mircel
well to islam may allah guide you and us all to wright path

new girl

alsalam alikom
hello dear
how are you ?
i know that you're right in some of what you said before but you must know that good and bad persons are every where and don't forget ( don't judge the book from it's title )
wellcome to TTI
I hope that you will find what you want here :) :shake:

Perseveranze

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is void. Know that the knowledge which does not remove you from sins today and does not convert you to obedience, will not remove you tomorrow from Hellfire. If you do not act according to your knowledge today, and you do not make amends for days gone-by, you will say tomorrow on the Day of Resurrection, 'Send us back and we will act virtuously!' And it will be replied, 'Fool! You have just come from there!' " - Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali

noor aldeen

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (1) الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (2) مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ (3) إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ (4) اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (5) صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ (6) غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ (7

1. In the name of ALLAH, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.
2. All praise is due to ALLAH alone, Lord of all the worlds.
3. The Gracious, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. THEE alone do we worship and THEE alone do we implore for help.
6. Guide us in the straight path,
7. The path of those on whom THOU hast bestowed THY favours, those who have not incurred THY displeasure and those who have not gone astray.

mark520

Hey there,this is Mark,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

tariq353

Hey there,this is Mark,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Hi,
For sure brother and welcome to TTI.......

you can start a new introduction thread..

take care