I am the King

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alakum Wa'rehmatullah brothers & sisters!

Abdullah Ibn Masud said:

A rabbi came to the prophet pbuh and said: O Muhammad, verily Allah has placed the heavens on a finger, and the earths on a finger, and the mountains and trees on a finger, and water and sand on a finger, and the rest of creation on a finger. Then He shakes them and says: I am the king! So the prophet pbuh laughed until his teeth/molars were seen, affirming what was said by the rabbi, then he said..

"And they esteem Allah not, as He has the right to be esteemed, when the whole earth is His handful on the day of resurrection, and the heavens are rolled in His right hand. Glorified is He and High exalted from all that they ascribe as partners" (Az-Zumar, 67)

----
Transalted from:
Alasmaa walsifat, Baihaqi, p.245
Sahih Al-Bukhari, 2/1102
Sahih Muslim, 2/370

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Barak Allah feekum, bro ayman1.

Yep, the knowledge can be easily used by Satan to keep people from SEEing Allah through His Creation.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran, brother. That's the verse that came to my mind when I read what pioneer Soviet astronaut Yuri Gagarin said when he went into space. He said, If God existed, I would've seen him out there sitting on His throne and holding His scepter!" Pity.

and ur words reminds me of pharoah! i think he told to haman to contruct a tower so that he reach up and see Allah!

subhanallah...may Allah save us frm these types of attitudes.Ameen